Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Essential clan - zzzz-

This is a discussion on Essential clan - zzzz- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor would u rather have 0 topics here? this forum is almost dead and u guys complain ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    would u rather have 0 topics here?

this forum is almost dead and u guys complain lol its kinda sad... if u dont like the topic then dont post in it.

as simple as that

quality > quantity

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

not when quantity > quality is needed to post in the market section

I love essential clan because they are noobs and they suck...

If im not wrong one of their members is human king. Explain me how did it happen if they are soooo noobish .

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Probably the same way how LinShamely from Incas(That should be enough said..) got kingship on orc side...

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Probably the same way how LinShamely from Incas(That should be enough said..) got kingship on orc side...

Linshamely is actualy a cool guy so im not surpriced he became a king on orc side.

Banned

coz they are peruvians / spanish? O_o

Banned

lol i think i agree with razors last comment.. ( would you rather have 0 topics ect ect) its not a terrible topic even tho it started a flame topic about the clan. No one ever said they could be good people in the clan just that they are undergeared and annoying. You can be a good person and still suck at the game and be annoying all at the same time xD If they read this they can take it as constructive critisim :P If you don't like that topic roll your eyes and change what post ur looking at. It is very simple

Saigo

Exclamation read well

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Anyone else getting annoyed with Essentail clan on Cwest?

There are all really bad, abosolty appalling in pk, BDW if you have 3 or more then you 100% will loose, they are low geared, 3 hit dead in exp for eg paras. There are loads of them always online, and are like lvl 60 -70.

Dont get me wrong im all out for new clans coming, it is only good for the server, but please know your place you cant keep shouting your mouth at lvl 80+ experianced players, when none of you even no what a undy set i:P

I surprised when a friend of mine told me about this...
    About first part " There are all really bad, abosolty appalling in ....are low geared"
    I will star to say something...if u think that we are bad at pk, just dont do party Pk with the ppl of my clan, i got a lot of times 7/8 party clan at bdw and i won, if we are "low geared" ....tell me something is it bad? is it bad to have low gear?

Second part:
    "Dont get me wrong im all out for new clans coming, it is only good for the server, but please know your place you cant keep shouting your mouth at lvl 80+ experianced players, when none of you even no what a undy set i:P"

I would like to no take u wrong...but is the way u say...anyways we have players that are old...very old...u can say that we are not experianced players..( i play this game since was KE knight empire and ur char was sit on a three) , and did u try to set when no one have undy set? ....i can tell u that we are not so noobs as u think.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    i dont think i am, im posting cos i think they should no their behavior is inapporopriate most of the time. As it would be impossible to contact each member ingame, plus i doubt very much if half of them could understand me, so perhaps one may read this and tell the clan to chill out a bit??

Dude i dont know of nobody with "inapropiate behavior most of the time"....and u say taht u can not contac us for the game? are u ok ?...i know that in game exist something called "whisper" ....plus u doubt that we cant undersatnd u? well let me say u ..yeah we speak spanish but that not mean that someone of us can undersatnd english...other peruvians live in USA other like my knows english....
    I read this but i dont think to tell too my clan that chill out...i dont see any reason to tell them that..something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    If im not wrong one of their members is human king. Explain me how did it happen if they are soooo noobish .
    Yep...we got a king for this month! ñ_ñ"
    I hope that guy can explain how we got king if we are noobs....

January 16th 2010.

PD.- "That day we were close...next time we wil see what can happened"

PD:-" Ese dia estubimos cerca...la siguiente vez ya veremos que pasa"

Well the last thing i can say...is im still looking a reason for this topic...
    "Sera que es envidia? " if u want to know what means look for a translate.

I say what i have to say.
    Very respectfull!

Paz and good luck!

Saigo.

Member of ESSENTIAL clan.
    Last edited by Saigo; 01-18-2010 at 05:34 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

what a plague..

hwhahahha I have nothing to do with this topic or C-west, but last pode made me laugh.

Saigo @ talking about undy set is not a good argument actualy. I dont have undy suit on my char simply because im too lazy to make one and i am playing ko longer then you from what you wrote. Undy suit is not a must. It is only usefull for bosses hunt. I never used undy suit + undying for pking because i think its lame.

Spanish community is getting bigger on CWest and I think it explains why there are spanish speaking kings on both sides.

batman23

they are GG leave them....

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i agree :P they are a joke
    +1 they are freaking noobs + hate it how they dont speak english :/

Well guys, some of these players are my old clan memmebers. I know that most of them suck but they have some ones that know how to play, even if they act inmadure/childish. Yea i must agree, many peruvians are just idiots. Aslo someone said " i hate them cuz they don't know how to speak english", then they should hate you cuz you don't know to speak spanish?. About king, Iceliam is the king if im not wrong. He got king only cuz they had like 3 allys (1 not on ally but still), and as i heared, many of them are still 75-

I dunno what you care about gear, i only saw 1 person in whole clan that has a +/- gear and it is alhana as i heared. Most of them are still leveling and aslo about 10 of them got hacked more than once.

Aslo, many of the conflicts come cuz their english level is realy low, cuz in their countrys, mostly in all latino-america, the english on school it's kinda low, even on my country (Argentina) my english level is aslo kinda low, but higher that in latino america. Most of these guys learned their poor english from KO.

And for those who discriminate them only for being latinos or peruvian i got only 1 word for you, FUCK YOU. Im sorry for saying these but i don't support the idea of racism, doesn't matter how unbearable they are. and if some mod wanna warn or ban me for what im saying, first go up and check all pages from this topic.

Im not flaming anyone, just saying what i think.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast