Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Essential clan - zzzz-

This is a discussion on Essential clan - zzzz- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Gaudior actually TabbyCat is right... whats the point of making such topics like this? this is very ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    actually TabbyCat is right... whats the point of making such topics like this? this is very childish. i dont know those guys, but if they dont cheat, simply just wanna play, then try to live with it. maybe you annoy others, and they're gonna make a topic about you. what would you say? if you have problem with them, then talk to them. communication is very useful.
    he already said that in his first reply

Banned for scamming.

actually TabbyCat is right... whats the point of making such topics like this? this is very childish. i dont know those guys, but if they dont cheat, simply just wanna play, then try to live with it. maybe you annoy others, and they're gonna make a topic about you. what would you say? if you have problem with them, then talk to them. communication is very useful.
    Here try reading my reply( the third post) i will even underline the complicated bits for you

i dont think i am, im posting cos i think they should no their behavior is inapporopriate most of the time. As it would be impossible to contact each member ingame, plus i doubt very much if half of them could understand me, so perhaps one may read this and tell the clan to chill out a bit??

maybe dont post, if you cant be bothered reading ><

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Here try reading my reply( the third post) i will even underline the complicated bits for you

i dont think i am, im posting cos i think they should no their behavior is inapporopriate most of the time. As it would be impossible to contact each member ingame, plus i doubt very much if half of them could understand me, so perhaps one may read this and tell the clan to chill out a bit??

maybe dont post, if you cant be bothered reading ><
    i understood it lol, but you're simply wrong. If they cant understand you, then it means that they cant speak english or something. then how can they being rude? how much servers are there? 17? if every ppl from every server would post that which clan annoys him... and whats up with turks? many of them are annoying me. shall i make threads of it? a normal adult can getting used to it. seems like u cant, thats why we said its childish.

maybe dont post, if you cant say anything meaningful ><

soooooo u rather them cheat won u then talk shit than play legit suck and talk shit?

Kossaus

Ilike +em, always like ppl who gibve easy nps xD

They are loud? Now you can hear them through chat? Wow I wasn't aware of that feature.

@ Roguepro92, your sentence doesn't make sense. From what I can read you say they cheat? Mind telling us how?

Seriously guys grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    @ Roguepro92, your sentence doesn't make sense. From what I can read you say they cheat? Mind telling us how?
    i think roguepro's sentence is like:
    "so you say, they should cheat and talk shit instead of playing legit and talk shit?"

correct me if im wrong

Banned for scamming.

i understood it lol, but you're simply wrong. If they cant understand you, then it means that they cant speak english or something. then how can they being rude? how much servers are there? 17? if every ppl from every server would post that which clan annoys him... and whats up with turks? many of them are annoying me. shall i make threads of it? a normal adult can getting used to it. seems like u cant, thats why we said its childish.

maybe dont post, if you cant say anything meaningful ><
    Have you played on c west?

Have you played on c west?
    no, i cant login there. but dunno why. i dont really want tho btw.

Gau thats what i understood lmao.

So now they cheat? Jesus please please please grow up

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Just close this topic already... If you want to discuss anything, discuss/guess how much BadFamily has babad alltogether?

Because there loud, rude, and shout their mouth off. If you cared to read peoples post properly you would have undertood that.

Lol, ur epic.
    ur not rly mature when u say they shout their mouth off, when you go to ko4life and whining about a clan that probably has way moar fun then you ingame.

When did people forget that playing is about fun? For most players, as we can see in this topic.

it`s free np clan ^^ that`s all ;P

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    it`s free np clan ^^ that`s all ;P

well said, i like raiding their exp parites on my rlb char ^^ I can kill 1 and live when im unbuffed solo :P

then wait, repeat. good for the random times when theres no pk in rlb or ardream and all teh atrosses and riotes are dead :P

Little archer Senior Member

would u rather have 0 topics here?

this forum is almost dead and u guys complain lol its kinda sad... if u dont like the topic then dont post in it.

as simple as that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast