Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

estimates on scroll trading?

This is a discussion on estimates on scroll trading? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div> Originally posted by idefix @ <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR Well maybe you guys dont know why they disabled ...
Page: 2

idefix

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

Well maybe you guys dont know why they disabled it?

Because With paypal many people made new noob accounts and bought Scrolls with high ammount knight cashes.Than they traded all to their real account and chargeback the money.Noob account will be banned but they still have scrolls
    Thats why they disbabled paypal and pus trading

if thats the reason, hasnt k2 heard of ip and hardware ban ever?! also they cud just check the noob accounts login ip and then look whatother acounts have been logged in with same ip and ban all the accounts that has been logged in from that ip.
    haha, you make it sound like K2 gives a shit.[/b]
    gives a shit about what? ofC k2 gives a shit about it, they dont get cash if they wont sell scrolls & premium ffs.

dial up proxy FTW
    with proxy u cant be spared from hardware ban ffs.

ahm, internet caffe, ahm....
    hmm didnt think of that : / AHM (ant hill mob) had internet cafes? didnt know that... j/k lol...

well make it so that u need to be on the admin log of the pc to buy KC, i guess ur not logged as admin in internet cafes? or are you? never been in one though...

Sheer

K2 is loosing money because the people who rape the PUS store to resell no longer does that. Now, not only can't people rape the PUS but 1/2 the people who play this game can't use the PUS. K2 is retarded.

maybe at the start they still earned money, coz they said its temporerly so they thought what the hack ill buy and all... but theres no improvement for 2 month so i think they starting to loose money from it now.

ABCSTER

K2 are retartarded they are just digging their on grave :P :P :P

Technicolor

i used to be a guy who bought scrolls to sell to others..... now i buy silver and i dont need to buy anymore kc... cuz 1k is enough for me atm to supply my scrollneeds.... and i think im not the only one..... they are losing money from this for sure.

Banned Senior Member

I hope they fixx it

Warrior

buff/ac PK ok....
    SW suxx if u go rush inside mage for ice/leg cut/scream sw away ok... /town SWW!!!

Wolf....suxx evry time /town ( accept u got a good rouge who follow u and wolf evry time)

idefix

Originally posted by Chabo
    I hope they fixx it

Warrior

buff/ac PK ok....
    SW suxx if u go rush inside mage for ice/leg cut/scream sw away *ok... /town SWW!!!

Wolf....suxx evry time /town ( accept u got a good rouge who follow u and wolf evry time)
    getting buff and ac is gay never any priests with buff who do pk. or if there are, they are always alerady in a full party. no scrolls kinda owns for a BP with buff/duff, can buff urself and have parasight and malice anyways...and cure for sin the cure really doesnt matter very much if no scrolls, coz even if u cure urself u dont get the buffs back, meaning that if u get parasighted ur an easy target h43r: and any1 will 1 hit u h43r: meaning ull lose 50np unless u /town :wacko:

Technicolor

a bp w/o heal is deadmeat :rollseyes:

idefix

well duff/heal is better though aoe duff and then go 1hit judgement every1 lol :P

kenpai

Maybe the game was ment to be played without scrolls and speedpots. I know it might bring a new element to the game, and we will never truely understand what was ment and not ment in this game, but i kinda think that this game should be based upon teamplay and therefor player skills (heal, buffs, sw, massive) and not attack scrolls, buff, speedpots. It's true, i use them too, but still.. If no1 had scrolls, pk could be a lot more interesting, harder/tougher even i guess.

Just thought of something, healers make hp pots. Why not also mp, buffers make 30min. scrolls, rogue make speed pots, etc.. Oh wait, no, that would actually make the game more fun and independend of Pus.

QuIcK

a week ago in the beta server the gm was taking questions and someone asked this... saphyr replied that scrolls will be tradeable for lvl 60+ when the new expansion comes out... but she said that is supposed to be temporary... riiight :rollseyes:

idefix

Originally posted by kenpai+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kenpai)</div>
    Maybe the game was ment to be played without scrolls and speedpots. I know it might bring a new element to the game, and we will never truely understand what was ment and not ment in this game, but i kinda think that this game should be based upon teamplay and therefor player skills (heal, buffs, sw, massive) and not attack scrolls, buff, speedpots. It's true, i use them too, but still.. If no1 had scrolls, pk could be a lot more interesting, harder/tougher even i guess.[/b]
    duffs would be IMBA if no scrolls, coz even if cure theyd need rebuff, which takes kidna long to do cure + buff, and be4 the priest wud have time to do the buff after cure, ud be dead already

<!--QuoteBegin-kenpai

Just thought of something, healers make hp pots. Why not also mp, buffers make 30min. scrolls, rogue make speed pots, etc.. Oh wait, no, that would actually make the game more fun and independend of Pus.
    GREAT IDEA... except that k2 wouldnt get any money that way, coz no1 would need to buy anythin from pus.

ViSeH

Why can't they just make the game p2p and let us buy scrolls at shops for free

Banned Senior Member

for me its also ok<.< not fine but i got somthing^^

1500buff 300ac (for prem) -__-
    1000buff 150ac (speed AP str/dex/int/hp/mp tp..) for non prem

ore let sundries sell 750hpscrolls

QuIcK

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Why can't they just make the game p2p and let us buy scrolls at shops for free
    because right now its p2p and people buy scrolls too...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast