Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

estimates on scroll trading?

This is a discussion on estimates on scroll trading? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH Why can't they just make the game p2p and let us buy scrolls at ...
Page: 3

idefix

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH
    Why can't they just make the game p2p and let us buy scrolls at shops for free
    because right now its p2p and people buy scrolls too...[/b]
    its not p2p, not every1 pays for it. and not many ppl buy scrolls atm coz u cant sell em and paypal dont work.

QuIcK

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

Why can't they just make the game p2p and let us buy scrolls at shops for free

because right now its p2p and people buy scrolls too...
    its not p2p, not every1 pays for it. and not many ppl buy scrolls atm coz u cant sell em and paypal dont work.[/b]
    ok its not p2p after about 6est. on weekdays and about 7 or 8est on weekends.... but ya not p2p :rollseyes:

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo
    I hope they fixx it

Warrior

buff/ac PK ok....
    SW suxx if u go rush inside mage for ice/leg cut/scream sw away *ok... /town SWW!!!

Wolf....suxx evry time /town ( accept u got a good rouge who follow u and wolf evry time)
    getting buff and ac is gay never any priests with buff who do pk. or if there are, they are always alerady in a full party. no scrolls kinda owns for a BP with buff/duff, can buff urself and have parasight and malice anyways...and cure for sin the cure really doesnt matter very much if no scrolls, coz even if u cure urself u dont get the buffs back, meaning that if u get parasighted ur an easy target h43r: and any1 will 1 hit u h43r: meaning ull lose 50np unless u /town :wacko:[/b]
    cure is in the heal skills... priest without heal is noobish. only cure which is not on heal is the aoe cure at buff lvl 70.

Timaster

Well ive been playing since MYKO and i gotta say i prefer pk WITH scrolls..

flamthrow

Originally posted by Timaster
    Well ive been playing since MYKO and i gotta say i prefer pk WITH scrolls..
    i'll +1 that came from pathos (no not the new us server thats coming out :lol: )
    From what I've heard scrolls will be tradable again with "FD" but only for lvl 62+ characters might be 60+ as said in a previous post tho.

dah

I say K2 are testing to see if they make more money with this. Please K2 care nothing more then their own income.

thing about it this way, people used to sell scrolls in game for in game money, basically converting real life money for in game money.

K2 like to have the ability to wipe coins at random intervals. The people that sold scrolls for in game cash that was wiped would be able to put up a fair arguement with concerns to legal action.

By removing the tradability of scrolls they also remove such concerns

wraith86

whatever the problem is i dont think K2 would try to fix it even if they knew how. i think they think that the fun is them watching the players struggle and making insane amounts of money from selling for USD. i find it funny how K2 is trying to mix reality with virtual reality even tho the reason some players come to this game is escape reality so no one really gets peace rofl.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by kenpai
    Maybe the game was ment to be played without scrolls and speedpots. I know it might bring a new element to the game, and we will never truely understand what was ment and not ment in this game, but i kinda think that this game should be based upon teamplay and therefor player skills (heal, buffs, sw, massive) and not attack scrolls, buff, speedpots. It's true, i use them too, but still.. If no1 had scrolls, pk could be a lot more interesting, harder/tougher even i guess. *

Just thought of something, healers make hp pots. Why not also mp, buffers make 30min. scrolls, rogue make speed pots, etc.. Oh wait, no, that would actually make the game more fun and independend of Pus.

The teamwork thing is great if you can manage to associate yourself with competent players, but most of them suck, healers that wont heal, rogues that wont swift, mages that wont tp. I'm sorry, I like the PUS, it makes me not need some idiot that will inevitably get me killed because they're talking on msn, instead of throwing a heal, or swift. PUS ftw, lol

idefix

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kenpai
    Maybe the game was ment to be played without scrolls and speedpots. I know it might bring a new element to the game, and we will never truely understand what was ment and not ment in this game, but i kinda think that this game should be based upon teamplay and therefor player skills (heal, buffs, sw, massive) and not attack scrolls, buff, speedpots. It's true, i use them too, but still.. If no1 had scrolls, pk could be a lot more interesting, harder/tougher even i guess. *

Just thought of something, healers make hp pots. Why not also mp, buffers make 30min. scrolls, rogue make speed pots, etc.. Oh wait, no, that would actually make the game more fun and independend of Pus.

The teamwork thing is great if you can manage to associate yourself with competent players, but most of them suck, healers that wont heal, rogues that wont swift, mages that wont tp. I'm sorry, I like the PUS, it makes me not need some idiot that will inevitably get me killed because they're talking on msn, instead of throwing a heal, or swift. PUS ftw, lol[/b]
    +1. pus makes life easier.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123