Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Eths old time good gun is gone...

This is a discussion on Eths old time good gun is gone... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am sad to announce that Diez player Eths is gone, those who knew him, knew also how wonderfull guy ...
Page: 1

I am sad to announce that Diez player Eths is gone, those who knew him, knew also how wonderfull guy he was. He used to play couple clans before joining Silence and then later to New_0rder. Finally the battle against long and hard diseace is over. Even we knew to wait this day, it's hard to accept that 2 days ago we were exping in L2, having fun and day after that he sleeps away.

Sometimes when people talk about dead people they exacurate, Eths was always putting other people front of him, that's why he became so great co-leader to NO, he always stood for his friends and like we used to respect people in NO, he was great fatass, who never made number out of himself.

It comforsts me only that he sometimes said that we bring him joy in hard times, Martin I hope you never need to feel such hard times you had anymore.

I hope my condolencies to his sister, his gf and those players who knew him even better. Behalf of good old NO spirit and team, you are always with us.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Ouch, seeing topics like this makes me wonder how fragile human life is. I never knew him but still R.I.P.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

RIP ethy baba, 1 day talking to him in L2 next day this so sudden

r.i.p. sad to hear

Really sad to see his cancer decided to took his life yesterday, he was indeed a great guy who always cares about his friends. Now that hes dead I feel a bit bad that I didnt get to talk with him recently, its like there were something I didnt told him before he went away :SSSSSSSSS

R.I.P. to Martin who was a really good guy. :'(

And to Julie if u read this: I got ur msg on MSN about 30 mins ago, but I got disconnected shortly and unable to connect back again, due to some proxies diffculties at work. Talk to u later when I get home.

G0D

It's sad to hear about another person dying, just makes you think when and how will it happen to yourself...

How did he die if you don't mind me asking?

R.I.P

I hope he RIP. From the things you say about him it seems he was a great man. Sad to hear that he passed away.

kenpai

Knew him and he will be missed dearly. It may sound a bit harsh, but i am glad he has found his peace. I know of a couple more people currently fighting diseases and it's tough.

Thanks for letting us know Waggy.

R.I.P.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

It may sound a bit harsh, but i am glad he has found his peace.[/b]
    not harsh...his sister feels the same that hes finally free from the pain even if he never complained about it

when a disease drags on and a family is forced to see somebody go through such pain, there is no greater relief than seeing the pain go away

His family are in our thoughts

Rest In Peace

bLaO

Didnt now the guy , but it seems he whas a great person
    so R.I.P and hope the family will take it well .

i knew this baba... R.I.P

Phosgene

didnt know him but i respect him as human
    rest in peace

Infra

i still have his mage Ethelka...
    RIP Eths

sad to hear i didnt know him but still RIP man

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast