Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Eths old time good gun is gone...

This is a discussion on Eths old time good gun is gone... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sometimes in dreams rivers do float, take my hand my friend and climb up my boat. Let's sail where skies ...
Page: 4

Sometimes in dreams rivers do float,
    take my hand my friend and climb up my boat.
    Let's sail where skies are purple and red,
    meet those adventures no-one ever met.

Come with me my old friend let us sail away
    until we see different world and whole new day.
    Let us be without sorrow, without pain
    only tears we see is warm summer rain.

Let us explore like we did in good old times,
    in this great new world where sun always shines.
    You can be my captain, I will set the sails,
    I know you are waiting until my hearth fails.

My English sucks oh well...It's so nice to see so many old friend and also those who didn't know him helping Julie, Lizzie, Ashi etc to recover from this.
    These are really sad days to those who knew him

R.i.P

R.I.P.

CheckMeOut

R.I.P.

LoveHurts

Didnt know him but sad to hear him past away like that R.I.P bro

InTheFog

I swear to god, i donno the guy R.I.P, and i felt weird reading this pot. Just thinkingof it, all his friends who had a great time with him, and shared inf o about their lifes with him.. it's harto hear somthing like that about your friend. While reading the post i wanted to cry, even tough i do not know the person, just the thought is killing me. I really feel bad right now. Hope e is glade where ever he is right now

R.I.P I am sorry i didn't have the chance to meet you.

:'(

R.I.P bro

Sabao

Eths was, is and always will be an example of strenght and courage to everyone who suffers any kind of cancer of other mortal diseases. Im thankful for met Eths and im happy for him cuz that was not a burden to a noble person like him have. To the ones who will miss Eths, keep him in your hearths and thoughts, thats the best we can do for him and i think this is the way he would like to be rememberd.

Bye bye Eths .

Heim4teil

R.I.P. Eths =( i knowed him from Silence back in old KO! gg sad to hear that he die =/

AciDDreamZz

NICE Wagy.......i might like u yet......haha.........J\K

R.I.P.

I'm still a bit shocked, not long ago we were chating ingame and on MSN. I never knew about his condition.
    Had a great time with Martin on New Order and Styx. He was a honest, caring, trustworthy and friendly person wich reflected on his ingame attitude. My sincere condolences to all his family and friends in this time of grieve.
    Your body might be forever lost, but your soul will forever live in our memory.

Rest In Peace Bro

Validating

R.I.P
    knew him since old ko he was very friendly and nice person

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Rip man!! My mother and father suffered with their illnesses and although I didn't want them to go, I was sorta happy for them when their suffering had finally ended.. Its hard to lose someone that way, but rest assured they're in a better place... Condolences to all that knew him and his loved ones..

deezdaggaz

R.I.P, didnt know the guy but the way everybody talks about him seems like he was a very nice and respectful person

Julie

It is hard and at same time comforting to read all your good words . I am speechless since it happen even if I know that it was a possible ending, but even if you prepare yourself to the worse, when it happen, nothing stand anymore :'(. Martin was a great brother, a very sweet and caring guy that would have do everything for the persons he loved and cared for. He was strong and with a heart bigger than Earth. He will be miss dearly :'(. I will say something he used to say quite often : "If I lose my fight, don't be sad and don't focus on the pain, be strong." Only thing he was sad about, he was always wishing to be able to do more for everyone he cared before he has to go and was fearing to be a burden because of his condition.

To all that will miss him and knew him, I wanted to give you my sincere condoleance. You all know he will take care of us from wherever he is.

My house is so silent since he left, that emptiness he let behind him will never be fill again .

Thank you all for the support and message of hope.

Julie

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast