Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Eths old time good gun is gone...

This is a discussion on Eths old time good gun is gone... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is hard and at same time comforting to read all your good words . I am speechless since it ...
Page: 5

It is hard and at same time comforting to read all your good words . I am speechless since it happen even if I know that it was a possible ending, but even if you prepare yourself to the worse, when it happen, nothing stand anymore :'(. Martin was a great brother, a very sweet and caring guy that would have do everything for the persons he loved and cared for. He was strong and with a heart bigger than Earth. He will be miss dearly :'(. I will say something he used to say quite often : "If I lose my fight, don't be sad and don't focus on the pain, be strong." Only thing he was sad about, he was always wishing to be able to do more for everyone he cared before he has to go and was fearing to be a burden because of his condition.

To all that will miss him and knew him, I wanted to give you my sincere condoleance. You all know he will take care of us from wherever he is.

My house is so silent since he left, that emptiness he let behind him will never be fill again .

Thank you all for the support and message of hope.

Julie[/b]
    Thank you very much for informing the community and coming here with your kind words.

I wish you all the best Julie, from myself and i am sure the entire KO4Life community.

My thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time, and I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to meet Martin, who effected the lives of all who knew him.

omg ethy he was a nice guy and a good friend... gah... i knew his sister too.. R.I.P. sry im speechless :/

RIP...i didn't know him but from readon all these posts he sounds like a dream player...which is rare in this game.......
    It sucks that cancer had to do that...i just found out that my 15 year old friend has knee cancer today...it really sucks...

My condolences do his family n friends, once again RIP

OFG

RIP bro, RIP...

i promiss we will meet soon, where there is no pain

Minuska

Martin was fighting for a long time and he has my deepest respect for that. He influenced in positive way many people who had chance talk to him and was always nice and carring person with bright mind..
    Missing him alredy

RIP ethy

Dr4g0n

Miss you Martin

FattySin

Didn't know him at all, I have lost over 12 family members/friends in my life time and ever time it's gotten harder and harder for me to deal with. I am sorry to hear this, and to Eth's family, I hope you guys are strong through this, you can obviously see you have many people supporting you, as well as Eth even though he is no longer with us.

R.I.P.

Strawberry

R.I.P Martin

He was really an inspiration to all that knew him, he always put others before himself and was always there to help.
    I will really really miss you mate
    its weird to think i was only talking to him 4 days ago.. and now he isnt there.
    Martin (aka Eths and Ethy) was a great guy and will never be forgotten

and my condolences to Julie his sister, you were both so much fun to be around =]

rest in peace (F)

CorpFighter

Sorry to hear about this Wag :'(
    R.I.P

a great guy i enjoyed my time playing with him and chats on msn will be very missed

I didn't know him personaly but its still sad to read this
    R.I.P.

Sabao

Ethy :wub: :wub:

why only good guys "allowed" to see the world from up there I don't know him but if you say so he probally sounds a good guy, RIP

R I P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast