Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Jamm1n
  • 1 Post By StrongOne
  • 2 Post By Vice
  • 2 Post By Ethernal

SacredHealDane

This is a discussion on SacredHealDane within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So whats the deal with this guy ? I havent seen him in any other place other than the private ...
Page: 1

Default SacredHealDane

So whats the deal with this guy ? I havent seen him in any other place other than the private server section (and one thread where he asked for more mods) and the guy has just been 100000000% annoying to everyone he has had the chance to. Like every single post filled with negativity and the worse comments and/or feedback without any proof other than his words.

Does anyone like him and its just me that thinks he is ther worse thing ever in this site ? Or is he like a nice guy to some people and it is just that he hates the private server I want to play so much that he cant just tone it down ?

Im actually amazed at how this person behaves online. No people skills what so ever.

EDIT: In care anyone wonders, this si the thread im talking about: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...change-340803/
    FuriousKo and Prodigy™ like this.

Why make a post about the kid lol you are just giving the attention that he is craving for .. Don't feed these lame ko trolls . I bet he is so happy right now cause someone actually noticed him for once haha
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    So whats the deal with this guy ? I havent seen him in any other place other than the private server section (and one thread where he asked for more mods) and the guy has just been 100000000% annoying to everyone he has had the chance to. Like every single post filled with negativity and the worse comments and/or feedback without any proof other than his words.

Does anyone like him and its just me that thinks he is ther worse thing ever in this site ? Or is he like a nice guy to some people and it is just that he hates the private server I want to play so much that he cant just tone it down ?

Im actually amazed at how this person behaves online. No people skills what so ever.

Not really. he just telling the truth sometime and it's bother some people :P this forum is dead already. so it's doesn't make sense to banned someone.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Not really. he just telling the truth sometime and it's bother some people :P this forum is dead already. so it's doesn't make sense to banned someone.
    Didnt ask for a ban, dont care if he is honestly. As soon as I read his username I just scroll down, I do this to protect my self because reading his posts make you dumber.

You can tell the cold truth without being a dick about it, and when people dont believe you or dont care for what you have said there is no need to repeat it every single chance you have. That is being an asshole.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

This is gonna be interesting.
    Though i was amazed when i saw my name as a topic.

EDIT : YOUMADBRO?!

Here's the thing about this semi-retarded fuckface.

He doesn't mash well with the rest of the world, so he tries to force his ideals onto other while also doing so in an EXTREMELY annoying manner, there's nothing that one quite do about it, he just simply doesn't mesh with the rest of the world, if that has something to do with his radical upbringing, I cannot say for sure.
    He doesn't have quite the time to do research or is uncapable of doing so before he picks an argument with others, which is the case with most people whom are very persistant in their faith, they'll not listen to reasoning, which is the main conflict/problem here, he's simply stubborn and will not change his way of thinking for anything, even tho everyone may know that he's wrong.

tl;dr: He's a stubborn, illiterate semi-retard.
    LambOfGod and Prodigy™ like this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Here's the thing about this semi-retarded fuckface.

He doesn't mash well with the rest of the world, so he tries to force his ideals onto other while also doing so in an EXTREMELY annoying manner, there's nothing that one quite do about it, he just simply doesn't mesh with the rest of the world, if that has something to do with his radical upbringing, I cannot say for sure.
    He doesn't have quite the time to do research or is uncapable of doing so before he picks an argument with others, which is the case with most people whom are very persistant in their faith, they'll not listen to reasoning, which is the main conflict/problem here, he's simply stubborn and will not change his way of thinking for anything, even tho everyone may know that he's wrong.

tl;dr: He's a stubborn, illiterate semi-retard.
    OHHH

hes from israel
    FuriousKo and Prodigy™ like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    hes from israel
    yeah basically.

Enough ........