Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By razor
  • 1 Post By lSpikesl

EUKO ardream archer

This is a discussion on EUKO ardream archer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is the average stats for an euko archer in ardy? I have never played ardy but would think it ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO ardream archer

What is the average stats for an euko archer in ardy? I have never played ardy but would think it would be cool to do for a little while. Yes, its a little dead, get over it. I still want stats lol..

Little archer Senior Member

still better activity than cwest
    lSpikesl likes this.

An ugly ass dog at the pound gets more activity than cwest.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

O_o Senior Member

DCZ archer isn't that good... But maybe in EUKO it can work coz people aren't full of +9s and +2/3 so you can try it..

Try to Get EE +7 / IB +8 (w.e that is cheaper) and Old rols and skelly belt and Amulet of Dex or BDN +1 (or higher if possible, idk the lvl req.) and Silver Earings.

And if you got some money get Valks and Wings with HP so you wont die that fast to those sins.

Since ppl are mostly playing with buffs or unbuffed I think youll be able to do good.

i think i should have posted this in Rouge tips and stuff. But itll prob get moved. But right now I have Eme +1s, gonna get chitin 8, ee 7, and just work on getting a better bow. i want to be very tanky,my attack isnt a issue due to combo. However i want as much carry weight as possible.

O_o Senior Member

Carry weight isn't a problem, get paper set +6/5... (get the nub armor u get at lvl 25 and put str on it)

But being tank wont help ya dude.. People will slide ya anyway, you better go for the high AP...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Archers are trash in ardream. Ill fight one naked no jewels and one dagger. People just have to hole s and combo and you are obsolete. Go for super high ap and use styx

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Archers are trash in ardream. Ill fight one naked no jewels and one dagger. People just have to hole s and combo and you are obsolete. Go for super high ap and use styx
    nope. you can't beat a dcz archer unless you slide or outgear him quite a bit.

I guess you haven't faced an archer that actually uses combo yet? because a it is possible now, and it's the highest single target damage PvE or PvP.

You can seriously die before you even have a chance to use an HP pot.

But, they are "balanced" around the fact that you can engage or disengage as you please, because an archer will not be able to finish you off from afar unless he gets lucky with a styx right after you mp pot.

Yeah, when sins S combo me. I usually get close enough still to beat them before they beat me. It is just as annoying to me as sliding, but I know how to win. I just need my styx lol, so yes, carry weight is a big deal. And with these lvl requirements and no prem pots, I cant manage with the little carry weight a rouge has. Which, kinda sucks but there has to be a way. Maybe just like a ee 8 rev lol...

I play euko ardream all the time. Guess you never faught me because archers cant touch me. When i s combo 2 arrows hit max mabe 3 if your lucky. Razor whats you ign ill fight you with my main. Archers are great party pkers and good at 1vs1 unless you go up against a great sin. And moving backwords in a 1vs1 isnt sliding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    I play euko ardream all the time. Guess you never faught me because archers cant touch me. When i s combo 2 arrows hit max mabe 3 if your lucky. Razor whats you ign ill fight you with my main. Archers are great party pkers and good at 1vs1 unless you go up against a great sin. And moving backwords in a 1vs1 isnt sliding.
    I quit euko about 1 month and a half ago.

you can watch my movies tho to see the ridiculous damage that an archer can put out. (granted, not many of those idiots actually bother to S back but still)

Trust me the first time i faught an archer i saw the damage output and thought it was koxp. Yet the day i get killed 1vs 1 by an archer ill quit. My buddy jeff has a +9 iron bow and im going to let him use my fp+9 when he makes a dcz rogue. Im sure he will be a force to rekon with in ardream.

If u play Ardream in euopa let me warn you it sucks so bad, there is about 5 people total there at any given time and a koxp mage/priest duo that just rapes every orc

Well the orc side is about to become active. MovingTarget clan is gonna start in a week or so, even if it is inactive we can still boss hunt. Ive seen alot of ppl in ardy before, it was early in the day but I can still pk 4 times a week at that time. And thats all i really need to be doing anyway lol...