Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wargrim

EUKO Ardream Dissapointment

This is a discussion on EUKO Ardream Dissapointment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Everyone, I recently started an Ardream character in EUKO / EUROPA, took me like two days to get it ...
Page: 1

Angry EUKO Ardream Dissapointment

Hello Everyone,

I recently started an Ardream character in EUKO / EUROPA, took me like two days to get it to 55 to unlock Spike and I couldn't wait to get in there and start killing people and have some fun.

Here's the deal..

I got into Ardream and my first impression was " FUCK THIS ". Right behind Karus base, three human archers, all of them k0xpers, standing on the hill and killing three naked karus characters over and over again. And the noob characters were running towards the archers, since they were standing away of the range of the towers. One of the three archers had made 40 000 NPS doing NPT for a few hours and there was absolutely no consequences. The next day I saw him there again.

For about 5 hours of running around Ardream, all I saw is about 15-20 humans, and only one of them was not a k0xper. Few of the archers could even run and shower me from far... and what about Orc players ? I saw two of them, one was legit, the other one was hacking as well.

Ain't that lame ? What happened to this game ?!? Just wanted to say to other people, don't get excited too much, you'll be dissappointed!

I wonder what has to be done, so that this lame situation can go to hell ? Here I am - a legit player, wanting to have some Ardream fun and the k0xpers are just shitting on it... Where are the GM's ? Why is this shit going on ?!?

sigh, it's not only happening in ardream probably

O_o Senior Member

Most of the people lost their faith that this game will get any better... It's been like this since this game started.

IMO playing the official is waste of time coz of all the shits that happen there... If you wanna play ko you better try some private servers, ya recently all the private servers are getting DDOSed big time but some of them can deal with them and in private servers you got way more active GMs and way less cheaters.

Yesterday lot of koxpers logged.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Yesterday lot of koxpers logged.
    Gee thanks for the info , i'm sure this post was wery helpful .

ON SUBJECT : The euko ardream is a failure you're right . before starting at euko ESPECIALLY cause of dcz , you should have run a search for ''dcz euko'' or ardream ... and you could see ardream is full of k0xpers , babashoppers , and its pretty dead i guess .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    Gee thanks for the info , i'm sure this post was wery helpful .

ON SUBJECT : The euko ardream is a failure you're right . before starting at euko ESPECIALLY cause of dcz , you should have run a search for ''dcz euko'' or ardream ... and you could see ardream is full of k0xpers , babashoppers , and its pretty dead i guess .
    wuut? I said yesterday bc that really happened. I have my adream char and when i go there is no koxpers , that's unusual.

It was a trolling attempt. apparently failed.
    the lower zones will always get the largest amount of cheaters unfortunately for you.
    Luis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    the lower zones will always get the largest amount of cheaters unfortunately for you.
    cheaters and babas

Stop play or buy koxp to fun
    hahahahah.

but it's FAIL play knight. Only have k0xplayers

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Pls tell me how you see my comment , as trolling ? Maybe sarcasm is the word you were looking for .
    And this is what I meant :
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    cheaters and babas
    I just said that , why saying it again ?

Pls tell me how you see my comment , as trolling ? Maybe sarcasm is the word you were looking for .
    And this is what I meant :

I just said that , why saying it again ?
    this guy...

They are in every server, but they havent taken the server over yet.

Well it died kinda fast when players got hacked and so did our clan too. First we were at humans side then at orc side and now 3 of us are waiting for restoration and then we will come back and play at human side (i still need to NT). So atleast if we get restored you will see MovingTarget clan at human side in there alot.
    hope for the best and see you in dcz.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    Well it died kinda fast when players got hacked and so did our clan too. First we were at humans side then at orc side and now 3 of us are waiting for restoration and then we will come back and play at human side (i still need to NT). So atleast if we get restored you will see MovingTarget clan at human side in there alot.
    hope for the best and see you in dcz.
    Yea I remember the video HighRoller posted . It showed some good pk footage ...
    And how the COMEBACK (If you'll get restored) will solve the ko-xp in that zone ?

Yea I remember the video HighRoller posted . It showed some good pk footage ...
    And how the COMEBACK (If you'll get restored) will solve the ko-xp in that zone ?
    Well there was koxpers already at begining and mainly just farming chaos stone and they couldn't kill us until they had 5 archers or mages so that wont do any harm and we dont mind and just get arrow def shield or armor if you are sin. Also its easy to kill them if you just can catch them x)
    BTW. Kick HighRoller so he would finish that long pk movie so i could watch it too, becouse what ever i say it wont move hes lazy booty.