Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Coming back - worth it?

This is a discussion on Coming back - worth it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, after a break of almost 4 years i thought of playing some KnightOnline again. Unfortunately i can not even ...
Page: 1

Default Coming back - worth it?

Hello,

after a break of almost 4 years i thought of playing some KnightOnline again. Unfortunately i can not even log into my account as i get the error message "Your account is currently blocked". Despite that i get no answer from the customer support (makes me think i should not come back, forums down too...), i would still like to know how is the situation in Olympia and generally in KnightOnine. Back in my days the game was ruled by hackers and people that buy their items with real money. It was based on PvP and you could hardly find an organised clan with healers, tanks, damage dealers, teleporters etc. etc. so many people went solo. Being disconnected few times each day was usual and exping to 80 was a pain in your ass. Most of the people where turkish but there were still some good english clans (BoH, Armageddon in Olympia). Oh and about the market, it was kinda fucked up .. So yeah, that's what i recall... Has anything changed? Is it worth coming back?

Thank you!

First of all, be certain that ur old Account was hacked.. And u might have losed all ur items..
    Becuz almost 50/60% of the EUKO players are hacked and leaved the EU version. And most are still crying for restore, but still nothing.. (First there were 4 EU servers, becuz of the hacks/low populations, each 2 servers were combined with one other. But before combining the servers, the clans in other servers were almost fully hacked..And ive been watching/looking into USKO, and there are sooo many people hacked, it's maybe 30% of the population that are still playing (mainly merchanting)..

Secondly;

EUKO is almost near death.. But gamers are trying their best to keep the game running, but with publisher as NTT they aren't getting really enough help.. I've played CSW, a lot players were active, but CZ isn't like it used to be. In the past (there were atleast 60/80 online on both sides and now there are maybe 15?. Also BDW;s in EUKO were about 150 on both sides and now that dropped to max 15/20 on both sides..

Usko is just suffering from the pain of illigal activity etc. Still kopxing etc..

Customer support is down, NTT much much worser then K2, so think about it.and now i will ask u. Is it worth to play it again?

Which KO you talking about? EUKO or USKO?

Quote Originally Posted by DevdasS View Post
    First of all, be certain that ur old Account was hacked.. And u might have losed all ur items..
    Becuz almost 50/60% of the EUKO players are hacked and leaved the EU version. And most are still crying for restore, but still nothing.. (First there were 4 EU servers, becuz of the hacks/low populations, each 2 servers were combined with one other. But before combining the servers, the clans in other servers were almost fully hacked..And ive been watching/looking into USKO, and there are sooo many people hacked, it's maybe 30% of the population that are still playing (mainly merchanting)..

Secondly;

EUKO is almost near death.. But gamers are trying their best to keep the game running, but with publisher as NTT they aren't getting really enough help.. I've played CSW, a lot players were active, but CZ isn't like it used to be. In the past (there were atleast 60/80 online on both sides and now there are maybe 15?. Also BDW;s in EUKO were about 150 on both sides and now that dropped to max 15/20 on both sides..

Usko is just suffering from the pain of illigal activity etc. Still kopxing etc..

Customer support is down, NTT much much worser then K2, so think about it.and now i will ask u. Is it worth to play it again?
    u clearly dont log at EUKO for like 3 - 4 months, EUKO is full of players, not koxpers and nothing else, cz full like ''always'', csw is fun too and also war... theres sometimes like 6 vs 6 partys at bowl, its fun ! back to topic, u should try EUKO bro

I am talking about EUKO. Well from what i can see the game sucks even more than before I had a lvl 77 rogue well geared but i don't see the reason how i can get hacked? I have never logged from any other PC except mine. Never shared any account information and i'ver never visited any hack sites or gold-seller sites. IF i really got hacked (which i might never know cause CS doesn't feel like answering) then i should be hacked by K2/KOL itself cause it's only them that have access to my personal information. And how come 50-60% got hacked? HOW is that possible?

P.S.: how can i play on USKO servers? is there another download link?

Quote Originally Posted by KnightSimon View Post
    I am talking about EUKO. Well from what i can see the game sucks even more than before I had a lvl 77 rogue well geared but i don't see the reason how i can get hacked? I have never logged from any other PC except mine. Never shared any account information and i'ver never visited any hack sites or gold-seller sites. IF i really got hacked (which i might never know cause CS doesn't feel like answering) then i should be hacked by K2/KOL itself cause it's only them that have access to my personal information. And how come 50-60% got hacked? HOW is that possible?

P.S.: how can i play on USKO servers? is there another download link?

Well now that i look again.. i might have played on USKO.. i really don't know.. most people where turkish so i thought its EUKO but i checked the website eNTiTyGame-Free to Play Action, MMO, RPG, Online Games, Knight online, Valiant, EUKO, Europe Knight, Europe KnightOnline, Europe kol, Europe ko, Ko, Kol, Knight, Kinayt, Knight oyun, mmo knight, mmorpg knight, knight online, knightonline, pvp, pvp mm and there are 2 links, KOL europe and KOL world. I guess "world" = US and "europe" = EU. If it's that way, then i ve played USKO.

P.S.: can you transfer your USKO account to EUKO?

Banned Senior Member

Come C-west bro. best server!

i woulndt say cwest is best server..but despite all the hackins and emptiness of the place...its gettin back up...

Quote Originally Posted by KnightSimon View Post
    Well now that i look again.. i might have played on USKO.. i really don't know.. most people where turkish so i thought its EUKO but i checked the website eNTiTyGame-Free to Play Action, MMO, RPG, Online Games, Knight online, Valiant, EUKO, Europe Knight, Europe KnightOnline, Europe kol, Europe ko, Ko, Kol, Knight, Kinayt, Knight oyun, mmo knight, mmorpg knight, knight online, knightonline, pvp, pvp mm and there are 2 links, KOL europe and KOL world. I guess "world" = US and "europe" = EU. If it's that way, then i ve played USKO.

P.S.: can you transfer your USKO account to EUKO?
    Nah, you can't transfer accounts I don't think, you could sell your EU account then but a US account.. If not just start new

since u said you were playing in Olympia then it should be USKO.. I dont know what's the previous 4 names of EUKO servers but USKO definately have Olympia.. and since you are speaking for 4 years ago.. then it should be it.. IMO if you are going to get back to game try EUKO.. its the only place you can probably play if you don't have any buddies etc on your previous server...

lol if ya come back dont go olympia lol

EUKO cz is empty? I lmao so hard at this. There were so many ppl that my comp event lagged out. Normally 4-5 pt on each side during the day.

EUKO is quite populated. Less buggy too, besides the whole Lupus thing going on right now.

EUROPA isn't bad.
    PK isn't that active all day, but in the evening its mostly not that bad. Some clans just went back from Titan and Destan means more people. I still hope for a RESTORE (it will fuck up the marked yes right, but marked is fucked anyways).

I think that could be a way to get back another punch of players!

The LUPUS thing.. Rollback? (dont think so) That should have been done after atleast 10Hours, now there were maybe 2-5 legaly droped Lupus.. peoples made all their quests, etc.. i think warriors got +2/3 ones.. they wont rollback cause too much time passed!

Quote Originally Posted by Suarez View Post
    Which KO you talking about? EUKO or USKO?
    Olympia is USKO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast