Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

EUKO / C west

This is a discussion on EUKO / C west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey ive been away for a while and i might come back wanted to know which 1 is more populated ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO / C west

hey ive been away for a while and i might come back wanted to know which 1 is more populated and active pk / nice clans would be great if u guys tell me , thanks

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

on carnac - west pk is only in night , im live in gmt +1 so ...
    on europe i think pk is all time..

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

For sure EUKO is more populated, the question is which type of pk do you want, as in 50vs50 or 10vs10, euko has like 100 ppl in cz but 85 of them are mages and 84 of these speak english, cwest has 25 ppl in cw but 24 of those speak english and theres 1 mage pt max, both are enjoyable.

i guess c west is what im looking for as im goin Sin and i do enjoy melee pk's umm now a side question about "babashoping" i mean would it be easier / cheaper to ger up a charcter in c west?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    For sure EUKO is more populated, the question is which type of pk do you want, as in 50vs50 or 10vs10, euko has like 100 ppl in cz but 85 of them are mages and 84 of these speak english, cwest has 25 ppl in cw but 24 of those speak english and theres 1 mage pt max, both are enjoyable.
    25? you mean 2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    25? you mean 2.5?
    25 countin both sides lol

Little archer Senior Member

more like 40 lol

ill give a more detailed analysis nub because i have recently played them both

cwest pros:
    -Less numbers mean less gangbanging, favoring solo playstyle
    -Not exactly an english server anymore, but at least you wont find turkish in chat
    -No need to play hardcore. if you hold a NP symbol you will most likely keep it til the end of times
    -20 minutes chaos, and no EXP loss after an ED victory, 3 wars per scheduled day.
    -CZ at cwest 2 was recently closed, and RLB also seems to have disappeared for good.
    -MGame recently took over, so the content is slowly getting updated. still missing heaps of NPCs and items though.

cwest cons:
    -Old KO version compared to EUKO.
    -Less numbers means an increasing LUST to get national points. get ready to be chased down for 10 minutes straight, or talia'd or whatever it takes for them to gather those 10 nps.
    -Less numbers... while it favors solo playstyle, it does NOT mean that they will run solo. every single person, even scrolled rogues, will form a party otherwise they would rather leave CZ / DCZ.
    -Inactivity can be ridiculous at times. leveling your own char is not an option
    -Prices are expensive and often ruled by the dumbass resellers. no matter if a PUS item has a 99% price discount, dont expect the price to drop.
    -Pointless "fixes" are still there, such as 2 seconds~ cooldown for 33 mage skill, and arrow shower cooldown
    -Small community, get ready to see the same faces every day. (some might consider this "good")
    -Swarmed with disrespectful spanish speakers, at least they try to speak english but other than that, they arent different compared to a turkish guy.
    -Illegal items are there to stay. crimsons+10, raum+10, baal+10, etc. all of them are "legal" according to their respective owners tho.
    -People quit after dying once or twice in a pk zone.
    -Skill level is really, really low. Basically the current top players here are the people that used to be the 1 hit kills a few years ago. and ofc, the babashoppers.
    -Lots of ego and bragging in here. which is perfectly fine (because it makes it funnier). Sadly, 99% of the people with an ego in current cwest aren't even good to begin with. its like watching paralympic contestants talking mad shit about whos better. pretty pathetic.
    -Even though it's a pretty casual and relaxed server, some people, even after FOUR years of playing it, still log in for every event religiously. even for those overnight. a bit sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

euko pros:
    i want to move on so ill make it brief lol
    -Active, popping CZ during europe time. it turns into CWest once its late enough.
    -Prices are unbelievably good for new players. 6m for a blue chest, 10m for a silvery gem, 50m for a valkyrie piece, 200-300m for most +7 high end items. while at cwest a +7 DV goes for like 750m and a blue chest for 10m.
    -GMs still log in daily to answer questions
    -King event, ED, krowaz zone and weapons and other stuff are now working
    -Newest version of KO (excluding KOKO and JPKO) and most reliable one for now
    -Way less bugs than USKO, no bs "has been temporarily disabled" features. Letter works, select char works, etc (you should know this already kobi xd)
    -No town camping because turrets hit stupid amounts of damage.
    -No illegal items so far
    -100 NPS per solo kill. perfect for soloing

euko cons:
    -High class items still seal to your char, although i believe there is a PUS item that unseals them now.
    -Jewelry upgrading rates are still horrible (some people might consider this good). but i think a trina for this now exists... not sure.
    -Language barriers, even if Europa is for "english speakers" you will still find lots of turkish in chat
    -CSW still down, Chaos still lasts 30 mins, Eslant dungeon makes you lose 1% exp if you win lol, and no bifrost.

yeh, thats it pretty much.
    coolboyp2 and TripleX like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    more like 40 lol

cwest pros:
    -Not exactly an english server anymore, but at least you wont find turkish in chat
    -No need to play hardcore. if you hold a NP symbol you will most likely keep it til the end of times
    -20 minutes chaos, and no EXP loss after an ED victory, 3 wars per scheduled day.
    -CZ at cwest 2 was recently closed, and RLB also seems to have disappeared for good.
    -MGame recently took over, so the content is slowly getting updated. still missing heaps of NPCs and items though.

cwest cons:
    -Less numbers means an increasing LUST to get national points. get ready to be chased down for 10 minutes straight, or talia'd or whatever it takes for them to gather those 10 nps.
    -Less numbers... while it favors solo playstyle, it does NOT mean that they will run solo. every single person, even scrolled rogues, will form a party otherwise they would rather leave CZ / DCZ.
    -Prices are expensive and often ruled by the dumbass resellers. no matter if a PUS item has a 99% price discount, dont expect the price to drop.
    -Pointless "fixes" are still there, such as 2 seconds~ cooldown for 33 mage skill, and arrow shower cooldown
    -Small community, get ready to see the same faces every day. (some might consider this "good")
    -Swarmed with disrespectful spanish speakers, at least they try to speak english but other than that, they arent different compared to a turkish guy.
    -Illegal items are there to stay. crimsons+10, raum+10, baal+10, etc. all of them are "legal" according to their respective owners tho.
    -Skill level is really, really low. Basically the current top players here are the people that used to be the 1 hit kills a few years ago. and ofc, the babashoppers.
    -Lots of ego and bragging in here. which is perfectly fine (because it makes it funnier). Sadly, 99% of the people with an ego in current cwest aren't even good to begin with. its like watching paralympic contestants talking mad shit about whos better. pretty pathetic.
    -Even though it's a pretty casual and relaxed server, some people, even after FOUR years of playing it, still log in for every event religiously. even for those overnight. a bit sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

euko pros:
    -Active, popping CZ during europe time. it turns into CWest once its late enough.
    -Prices are unbelievably good for new players. 6m for a blue chest, 10m for a silvery gem, 50m for a valkyrie piece, 200-300m for most +7 high end items. while at cwest a +7 DV goes for like 750m and a blue chest for 10m.
    -Way less bugs than USKO, no bs "has been temporarily disabled" features. Letter works, select char works, etc (you should know this already kobi xd)
    -No illegal items so far

euko cons:
    -High class items still seal to your char, although i believe there is a PUS item that unseals them now.
    -Jewelry upgrading rates are still horrible (some people might consider this good). but i think a trina for this now exists... not sure.
    -Language barriers, even if Europa is for "english speakers" you will still find lots of turkish in chat
    -CSW still down, Chaos still lasts 30 mins, Eslant dungeon makes you lose 1% exp if you win lol, and no bifrost.

Another EUKO con is that the number of cheating BP's and archers constantly grows in CZ, especially after the level jumping event.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    more like 40 lol

cwest pros:

cwest cons:

euko pros:
    -No illegal items so far

euko cons:

that helps me alot thanks

O_o Senior Member

Why the items seal is cons? I think it's a good idea..

And another cons IMO is the upgrade rate, it's to easy, especially reverse upgrade

wont quote ur post coz its too big lol but some people leave after dying twice at euko aswell and some other usko con's fit to euko also, and wtf are these guys usin personal weapon's in ard at euko lol

Banned Senior Member

wont quote ur post coz its too big lol but some people leave after dying twice at euko aswell and some other usko con's fit to euko also, and wtf are these guys usin personal weapon's in ard at euko lol
    You can use personal weapons in USKO DCZ too, but the level jumping event made it alot easier in EUKO.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You can use personal weapons in USKO DCZ too, but the level jumping event made it alot easier in EUKO.
    pretty sure you cant? could be wrong but once u've done personal quest at usko ur not able to play rlb/ardream anymore, even if u reskill/restat, least from what i know.

Cwest if you wanna play against skilled people and babas!

Banned Senior Member

pretty sure you cant? could be wrong but once u've done personal quest at usko ur not able to play rlb/ardream anymore, even if u reskill/restat, least from what i know.
    When I last logged, I saw a sin with a personal dagger, but they could've changed it, I know EUKO is working on removing it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast