Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
Like Tree19Likes

{Euko} CS droops started

This is a discussion on {Euko} CS droops started within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today Lesath drooped Chitin shield in EU - Rosetta Dont ask me for a SS, i got this from a ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default {Euko} CS droops started

    Today Lesath drooped Chitin shield in EU - Rosetta
    Dont ask me for a SS, i got this from a different community forum.

  2. #2
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    It's possible for it to be 0.1 or whatever. It still dropped randomly.

    But please, SS if anything.


    "Don't ask me for SS, I'm pretty sure people can't lie in KO"
    Luis likes this.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    ss or never happened.

  4. #4
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    I dont believe it -_-.

  5. #5
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    all i can prove is:
    eukoya cs drobu gelmi

  6. #6
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    all i can prove is:
    eukoya cs drobu gelmi
    im not gonna press on link for turkish site
    razor and Ganzah like this.

  7. #7
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    359

    Default

    no proof on there either.. just talk

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    im not gonna press on link for turkish site
    Are you retarded? it's Frmtr, it's the ko4life of turks, nothing suspicious.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Are you retarded? it's Frmtr, it's the ko4life of turks, nothing suspicious.
    N E R D !!
    wargrim likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Are you retarded? it's Frmtr, it's the ko4life of turks, nothing suspicious.
    Anything turkish is filled up with horses and shit. Eat poop.
    edMaster likes this.

  11. #11
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Are you retarded? it's Frmtr, it's the ko4life of turks, nothing suspicious.
    not everybodys life revolves around ko. might be suprising to you but some people dont browse/know turkish sites. what a joke you are.

  12. #12
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojmir View Post
    not everybodys life revolves around ko. might be suprising to you but some people dont browse/know turkish sites. what a joke you are.
    First of all, it seems rather funny that you say that not everyone's life revolves around KO, yet you chose to come back to this game after years of retirement, guess you couldn't just shake if off, eh?
    Second, I don't browse turkish forums either as I don't speak turkish, but general knowledge is clearly something that you don't have.

    Edit: Oh lol, Mojmir, how could I forget you? you're that warrior from Diez who played with velefrontis, I know why you're so mad now... we used to trample you and your little clan in pk, guess it's another thing that you couldn't have shaken off all these years, eh?

  13. #13
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Yes I do choose to come back after 5 years, why? Because I met a guy in rl who plays ko. Woop dee fucking doo.The fact you consider knowing turkish forums as general knowledge is just pathetic. And I nowhere stated that I didn't know the forum. Glad you remember me because I have no idea who the heck you are but considering I haven't played in years and you still remember yourself as pro "owning" me after all the years, this discussion is over now. Because honestly I am not 15 anymore and don't care about who owned me in a game. Go ahead, raise your epenis all you want. Tool.

  14. #14
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojmir View Post
    Yes I do choose to come back after 5 years, why? Because I met a guy in rl who plays ko. Woop dee fucking doo.The fact you consider knowing turkish forums as general knowledge is just pathetic. And I nowhere stated that I didn't know the forum. Glad you remember me because I have no idea who the heck you are but considering I haven't played in years and you still remember yourself as pro "owning" me after all the years, this discussion is over now. Because honestly I am not 15 anymore and don't care about who owned me in a game. Go ahead, raise your epenis all you want. Tool.
    Someone's a bit mad it seems.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Someone's a bit mad it seems.
    yeah you sure seem mad
    Rougean likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-09-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-09-2012, 06:34 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-09-2012, 06:15 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Starting EUKO Europa
    By sinful in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:21 AM
  2. starting EUKO looking for sharer to exp with or share acc
    By santamaria in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM
  3. Anyone wanna start euko to get the lvl 7x chars?
    By KrepiN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:08 PM
  4. Euko rlb / andream .
    By playgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:56 AM
  5. Gauging interest in starting an RLB clan for EUKO Europa - Orc side
    By Cammy in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •