Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85
Like Tree19Likes

{Euko} CS droops started

This is a discussion on {Euko} CS droops started within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Someone's a bit mad it seems. Lol cant handle him ?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Someone's a bit mad it seems.
    Lol cant handle him ?

  2. #17
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    You guys feel proud of riding the let's bash coolboy bandwagon? Pretty sad. He must have really gotten all of you very mad in the past .
    coolboyp2 likes this.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You guys feel proud of riding the let's bash coolboy bandwagon? Pretty sad. He must have really gotten all of you very mad in the past .
    Inb4 the Razor bashing starts.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orygun, USA
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Lol cant handle him ?
    internetrule #1: Go back to stereotypes when you fail in an argument.Same applies for the 2nd post above , although it's not even related to an argument.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    internetrule #1: Go back to stereotypes when you fail in an argument.Same applies for the 2nd post above , although it's not even related to an argument.
    Actually when it comes to trolling rules, once the other guy gets protective and explains his actions instead of lashing out at you, you just stop because it's not fun anymore.

  6. #21
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    And here we go again...

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    LOL I love watching people get mad over avivs stupid posts.

    And yeah idk why you made this topic no one on here will believe you without an SS.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    The fun thing is coolieboy killed,raped,owned,so many people everyone forgets cept him weird.ur nothing more then a tool like koxp etc free xp while we do something else tard.

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    The fun thing is coolieboy killed,raped,owned,so many people everyone forgets cept him weird.ur nothing more then a tool like koxp etc free xp while we do something else tard.
    The amount of people raging suggests otherwise.
    By the way, it's quite funny that you mention koxp because your clan was one of the worst cheating clans in USKO history in more than 4 servers, yet you were never able to reach that number one position, I feel kinda bad for you.
    Oh and I see that you're still with that misleading signature that you edited perfectly to your needs, good job on that.
    Please keep coming, I will enjoy this more than you.

  10. #25
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    But in all fairness, this round goes to Mojmir.

    Your standards are falling Goldberg.

  11. #26
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Coolboy, it's not general knowledge if only a few people know it.

    As for this thread, it's completely useless

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    nothing changes the fact u never owned a acount ur self so,no big difference between u and them chinese/turkish poke`s lvling and grinding on other ones char`s. We never played 4 servers so ur making things up.how hard u keep trying u cant be the second nik u should try to be ur self instead of trying to be someone else. Btw we where talking u being a pokemon so dont change the subject pls

  13. #28
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojmir View Post
    Yes I do choose to come back after 5 years, why? Because I met a guy in rl who plays ko. Woop dee fucking doo.The fact you consider knowing turkish forums as general knowledge is just pathetic. And I nowhere stated that I didn't know the forum. Glad you remember me because I have no idea who the heck you are but considering I haven't played in years and you still remember yourself as pro "owning" me after all the years, this discussion is over now. Because honestly I am not 15 anymore and don't care about who owned me in a game. Go ahead, raise your epenis all you want. Tool.
    I have a feeling coolboy was being facetious in his OP. So really no need to feed teh trolls lol ^^


    Where are you playing at these days? EUKO?

  14. #29
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Someone's a bit mad it seems.
    Not sure why you try to flame everyone in regards to skill. Last i heard, Andy had to show you how to properly play a warrior over this summer on a Private Server. So you should really rethink what you say in regards to peoples skill when you clearly arent in sync with your own.

  15. #30
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    You know it's lame when all you can say to someone is how poop their KO skills are and that they didn't ever have their own char and never exped... You guys make me laugh so much. God I missed the entertainment Aviv provided. Looks like ill be missing it again too now that excited ban sticks have been used!
    mythlost likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-09-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-09-2012, 06:34 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-09-2012, 06:15 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Starting EUKO Europa
    By sinful in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:21 AM
  2. starting EUKO looking for sharer to exp with or share acc
    By santamaria in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM
  3. Anyone wanna start euko to get the lvl 7x chars?
    By KrepiN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:08 PM
  4. Euko rlb / andream .
    By playgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:56 AM
  5. Gauging interest in starting an RLB clan for EUKO Europa - Orc side
    By Cammy in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •