any old xig players on euko ??

This is a discussion on any old xig players on euko ?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard a rumour of euko and checked it out just downloaded it ! i cant believe its taken this ...
Page: 1

Default any old xig players on euko ??

i heard a rumour of euko and checked it out just downloaded it ! i cant believe its taken this many years for them to finally do this !! i dont know how it will be but 5 years worth of paying prem to get facef***ed by k2 spending hours on a game to get it hacked or stolen from you , finally it seems like they have done the right thing .

i spent nearly 5 years playing ko on xig server IGN : YourDaysAreOver - EnzohZ - UnleasheD ... some may remember some may not but i lead a clan called ConseQuencE after that i flipped between regain to nevermore until i just had enough and sold up ......

iv never played another game like ko iv tried so many mmo's but ko has always been the one to beat the game its self is amazing i dont think any ko player would disagree but it has many negatives as we all know .

so hey if you know me or just if u wanna comment on the concept of euko then feel free it would be good to discuss but it would be great to catch up with anyone !!!!!!

Banned Member

i had played when the xigenon opened. there were 2 other servers ares and the second one lol cant remember now. but i even do not remember my char name there. it was at 2005

but euko is the right choice if you do not want to play at dead server and pvp against +10 geared with +3 acc players.

me tsunami army_ , moe dwuolfy scordrag some SOH, im sure much more that i didint meat alredy.

oh cool your all europa server ?? cant believe scordrag is playing lol il have to msn him ^^

meh HunterMark

and me _Lion aka NobodyLov3sMe aka AirMaster:P

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    me tsunami army_ , moe dwuolfy scordrag some SOH, im sure much more that i didint meat alredy.
    who from SOH does actually play there, regiss?

beleg for example