Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

EUKO forums down for anyone else?

This is a discussion on EUKO forums down for anyone else? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by buzer turks, peruvians... whats the difference between eu and us ko again? Fresh starting, Better Virsion, Diffrent ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    turks, peruvians... whats the difference between eu and us ko again?
    Fresh starting, Better Virsion, Diffrent Owners, Old People, and mainly New Hope.

Same shit, diffrent place as we like to say.
    but it doesnt hurt to try

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    turks, peruvians... whats the difference between eu and us ko again?
    There will probably never be more than one C-W in USKO. In EUKO, every server will be a C-W; hopefully a C-W+++.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    There will probably never be more than one C-W in USKO. In EUKO, every server will be a C-W; hopefully a C-W+++.
    Especially server 1 will be GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    well, i believe we are going to have at least twice as many players on euko 1st server as on c-west at the beggining. Just look at the forums, its going to be superpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStoch View Post
    well, i believe we are going to have at least twice as many players on euko 1st server as on c-west at the beggining. Just look at the forums, its going to be superpopular.
    Aye, but also I both hope and think that we can fill up more than 1 server.

Good point.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 10-23-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

jpko has only like 4 servers

'regional' servers are like that... dont need much more than that imo

lovin the hate towards Turkish ppl, guess yall alredy got scared of gettin ur asses whoopped by them so basically u dont want to play with them if thts the case why the hell u leaving cwest if u wanted to play with English speakin community?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    lovin the hate towards Turkish ppl, guess yall alredy got scared of gettin ur asses whoopped by them so basically u dont want to play with them if thts the case why the hell u leaving cwest if u wanted to play with English speakin community?

Jezus christ read the previous posts for once, cwest isn't english that much. Its mostly latins nowadays. And ppl arent scared of turks we just want a server where everyone speaks english and can we help it that those fucks are to lazy or to dumb to speak it? NO. Thats why we rather don't have too many of them, the more turks = less english in chat.

And as said about a hundred times be4 ppl are leaving cwest (usko) for a better ko, better service.

flamebait..?
    ow look you already got 1 tard hehe

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

No one even mentioned Turkish players in here... not get the fuck out, and stop trying to start shit. Since you wanted to bring Turks are up... the more the merrier. They're free NP.

Little archer Senior Member

alex, if we dislike turks as a whole it is because of the very same turks who forced a whole stereotype upon them based on their KO behavior.

so be mad at them =D

im not from the US, you wont see me defending people from my country because i do know how stupid they can be at times.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    jpko has only like 4 servers

'regional' servers are like that... dont need much more than that imo
    The population of Japan is ~ 127 mill, while the population of Turkey is ~ 78 mill - go figure.

The total population of Europe is ~ 700 mill (that's with ~1 mill Turks included) In addition to these numbers, there's the rest of the world that is not covered by other KO licenses (which is quite a bit; perphaps the majority of the world's population).

im not from the US, you wont see me defending people from my country because i do know how stupid they can be at times.
    +1 cwest made me hate peruvians more than turks

alex, if we dislike turks as a whole it is because of the very same turks who forced a whole stereotype upon them based on their KO behavior.

so be mad at them =D

You are partially correct. Its because how some of them behaved on this game. The issue is that since there are so many of them playing (so many more than any other country), that means that since the majority of the population is turkysh: the majority of cheaters and hackers, scammers, etc. will be Turkysh.

We "hate" them because we believe that if they had never plaid this game it would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    +1 cwest made me hate peruvians more than turks
    Point proven. Since Prod didnt have Turks to hate he focused it on Peruvians.

Sadly, much like the Turks that play ko, most of the peruvians playing this game are poorly educated, not so cultured people (i could use worse words to explain but i think i make my point).

Anyhow, hatred towards "peruvians", "turkysh", "americans" or whatever is dumb. I know plenty Turkysh people that are amazing people, trustworthy and loyal like a RL friend.

Razor get a job

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast