Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

EUKO forums down for anyone else?

This is a discussion on EUKO forums down for anyone else? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jammin Anyhow, hatred towards "peruvians", "turkysh", "americans" or whatever is dumb. I know plenty Turkysh people that ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Anyhow, hatred towards "peruvians", "turkysh", "americans" or whatever is dumb. I know plenty Turkysh people that are amazing people, trustworthy and loyal like a RL friend.
    I knew a turk in RL that he was 18 years old and still saying shits like " I [email protected] your sister yesterday".

Ppl hate turks because most of em are kids and if you try to talk with them, they go all mad and say shits. Look at some sigs on the forum. Happened to me alot.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No one even mentioned Turkish players in here... not get the fuck out, and stop trying to start shit. Since you wanted to bring Turks are up... the more the merrier. They're free NP.
    im not tryin to start shit up, belg mentioned 1st even if its sarcasm or w/e it is then this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Since when is turks a race?
    im just sayin no matter how much u hate about them without them ud be here speakin some other kind of game with ur english community and hey we all knw how english speakin ppl are when thy play right? As theunbeateble said when thy lose thy start whining then resell everything quit the game a while later come back. Not like turks, call them free np idc its just a game in the end lose it or win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Razor get a job
    EXCTLY !!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234