EUKO FX

This is a discussion on EUKO FX within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone know how to play without graphics at all? I know is USKO folder you rename the "FX" folder ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO FX

Does anyone know how to play without graphics at all? I know is USKO folder you rename the "FX" folder to "FX1" and all graphics dissapear no heals,pots,novas everything and to me I have less lag so it works for me if someone knows something let me know thanks.

I don't think it's allowed at all. It can happen you will get banned for that. At least a APR ban..

And maybe even perma ban because you are changing tbl files and a complete map.

And i have no idea how to do it on EUKO. But i think you should be carefull with doing this.

Back in the day while i was playing on MYKO/USKO i have done it however it's immpossible on EUKO (mayby not but i haven't spend much time on figuring out how to).
    Actually i didn't delete all the files just left the handy one's (and those i wanted) like cure animation,weapon glowing, aoe debuff targetting. It eliminates part of the PC lag and helps if u have sucky PC.

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    I don't think it's allowed at all. It can happen you will get banned for that. At least a APR ban..

And maybe even perma ban because you are changing tbl files and a complete map.
    ROFL!
    Dont even speak if u dont have any idea about what are u talking about sir.

Edit/remove files on EUKO is banable.
    Nie moge strzelac z luku

ROFL!
    Dont even speak if u dont have any idea about what are u talking about sir.

Ask people who are admin in official. Officialy it's not allowed to change any maps or files in KO folder.

But K2 is stupid and does not check it. If they could check then people will be punished for it.

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Ask people who are admin in official. Officialy it's not allowed to change any maps or files in KO folder.

But K2 is stupid and does not check it. If they could check then people will be punished for it.
    The point is they cannot check it (i mean FX)
    Tbl edit is bannable (visual one cant be checked rest can if someone will be caught at cheating) simple as that.
    Besides they could easly move all the tbl files server side but they are allowing cheats to exist, because cheaters also buy premium and they are majority in the game (atleast on EUKO idk about USKO buy probably same shit).

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    but they are allowing cheats to exist, because cheaters also buy premium and they are majority in the game (atleast on EUKO idk about USKO buy probably same shit).
    That's a retarded statement. People will buy premiums regardless of whether they may cheat or not. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    People will buy premiums regardless of whether they may cheat or not. Try again.
    Of course i agree with this statement both are facts what i and u said. But the real losers here are legit players not the hackers if u dont see it u are retarted and u allow to be fucked in the ass. I wonder why nobody had ball's to say it yet,people who play this game like 8-9 years with breaks should already notice it.

You are really fond of homoerotic rhetorics, are you not? Koxpers and other cheaters have no collective conscience, if a cheater becomes banned and gives up, he becomes the loser. If a legit player enjoys the game, he does just that; and there is no way around it; full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    If a legit player enjoys the game, he does just that; and there is no way around it; full stop.
    True i meant those who play, are legit and dont enjoy the game because of that and cant quit because they are to addicted . Quit EUKO and come oldshoolKO plx

hmmm,

That is why the gold farmers are not getting banned aswell prolly.

Because they bring money in their pockets.. Blegh it sucks tho.

But i do like KO so i will just stay and play xD

I never said deleting files I dont understand why you guys say I wanna change files or something, If you wanna know what I am talking about go to the Usko folder and on the "Fx" folder just rename it to "Fx1" and you will understand it just remove all the graphiccs but it dont delete any files, you wont see aoe,heals,buff,pots animations etc. thats it

But to come back on the topic.

I have no idea how it works on EUKO.

Never played it. So i don't have any idea to change it