EUKO Gear Req

This is a discussion on EUKO Gear Req within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thinking of coming back to a official server since private servers are ehhhhh not the real thing. I keep reading ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO Gear Req

Thinking of coming back to a official server since private servers are ehhhhh not the real thing. I keep reading how Europa or whatever it is called is pretty active CZ. What are the min gear Req to do decent? Also is rlb or dcz active at all?

Also how is this sms verification code working? Is it good and keeping accounts secured?
    Last edited by Crazywithit; 05-28-2013 at 11:03 AM.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Not sure what class your playing but to give an example for rogue, to do decent I'd say minimum krowaz+6 set or chitin 8, md 8/shard 8/chd 7 etc..old rols/old wp/old skelly/old re's. Any +1 uniques are now a risk to make as they have percentages of success rate. Anything greater than this gear I'd say is above average but if you know how to hold your own, you'll do just fine. There are some gg geared people in there though, so you just have to know who to look out for. The SMS you'll have to do on the official forums, basically they send you a code you have to verify via mobile phone and it helps secure your account, and also do other events like the level jump.

alright so the gear req is not to much. I just want to make sure if i do come back that its at least some what stable and people arnt getting hacked everyday type of thing.

and thanks

People getting hacked and losing items isn't an issue on euko as much as the npt and koxp in cz, you'll see that the chaos stone is dominated by hackers and there is 0 shot at beating them. I play around 10:00 pm Eastern time and it is a ghost town. Early morning til about 7:00 pm is pretty active for the most part and cz has good pk in that time zone, you just have to be on at the right times

I am also EST but there no potential farming at 10pm because of koxpers?
    And there isnt a problem anymore with me living in the us playing on a Eu server is there?

and is rlb EVER active or is it a complete ghost town 24/7

Banned Senior Member

Gear is not a problem at this point in EUKO. There are a very select few with +9's and its mainly warrior weopons and daggers. You don't have many +3 unieque or even +2 uniques due to the fact they can actually burn in this server. Nobody wants to burn 3 IN+1's to try for a +2

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    I am also EST but there no potential farming at 10pm because of koxpers?
    And there isnt a problem anymore with me living in the us playing on a Eu server is there?

and is rlb EVER active or is it a complete ghost town 24/7
    Your best options are to go to juraid mt. , boss hunt in eslant, ft, buy and resell, mining/fishing, or of course baba shop. As far as farming chaos stone the answer right now is no. Also there is no bifrost or rlb in euko, I'm not sure if they plan on implementing either.

Hack shield updated for me automatically so logging in should not be a problem

ahhhh ok sound like a newb didnt know rlb wasnt in euko haha... but i logged in for shits just to see if i could yesterday and there wasnt a problem i just wanted to make sure there wouldnt be any future problems you may have encountered already.

Is there anything different about Euko or NTTgames for that matter about buying accounts. Is it easier for ppl to steal back accounts if i were to buy one or harder or the same? thinking of buying an account dont really have time to lvl nor do i want to.

euko = cheap chars with good items(for young server), but why? now server its just for k0xp and goldfarmers, legal ppls quitting so much and its not same active server like view mouths ago.
    euko = just cz (ard ded, rlb not have)
    about geared its cheap, some ppls have so strong assas with crazy dmg
    shard+8/wb+8 then shard+9/wb+9 (make not buy)
    and set krowaz+7 and acces+1 and you can OWN CZ if you have skill too

only legal way its buy with Cr but you can buy from trusted ppls.

well i know the legal way but the legal also cost alot more money... im talking about no Cr buying accounts is it more safe or less safe then usko.

Its about the same. There is always a much greater risk buying an account rather than a cr'd character simply for the fact that the owner of the bought account can try to take the account back by sending in support tickets. I would pay the extra $ for that comfort knowing the character is on the account that I made