Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

EUKO - general debate and info

This is a discussion on EUKO - general debate and info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is their actually a place to apply for being a mod or just who you know and picking friends. I ...
Page: 5

is their actually a place to apply for being a mod or just who you know and picking friends. I know at one point their was a application long time ago

Lol @ Unbeatable thinking for even a second, that anyone in there right mind would give him any form of responsibility.

You do realise when we've been posting "tHeUnBeAtAbLe for mod!", it's been a pisstake right? You don't know how to elude infractions. Somehow I've never recieved one (as far as I can tell, is there a way to check?). But I mean, I think having XLegendz as an active moderator is plenty for now.

hard to choose a mod because remember, most are biast towards others who they play against, EG: legend iz active, doesnt play anymore and not biast, if u try that with lets say someone from undez just to say any active clan now, will be more biast towards there clans perspective. Mods should be plp who are forum actively, and ingame would be , i guess a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    hard to choose a mod because remember, most are biast towards others who they play against, EG: legend iz active, doesnt play anymore and not biast, if u try that with lets say someone from undez just to say any active clan now, will be more biast towards there clans perspective. Mods should be plp who are forum actively, and ingame would be , i guess a negative.
    i was never biased to anyone. I banned/infracted my own god dam friends in game Even when I played, I had a good number of scuffles with members in game and never once did their accounts get infracted for anything undeserving here.

Unbeatable still deserves to be fucking banned for being a spamaholic egotistical nigger jew fag turk etc etc.

Infaction please..... thanks in advance.

this shit is getting hilarious , every1 rage at mod position in a general thread , seriously ppl doesnt have the normal education to post the things on their right place ?,this off topic in this euko thread is totally rediciolus even more coming from "old" people that should of be used to this forum.

@nik trust me its worse when you ask for it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i was never biased to anyone. I banned/infracted my own god dam friends in game Even when I played, I had a good number of scuffles with members in game and never once did their accounts get infracted for anything undeserving here.

Unbeatable still deserves to be fucking banned for being a spamaholic egotistical nigger jew fag turk etc etc.

You should be banned for being a retard like you've always been.
    Keep sucking dicks and you might get some more treats.
    You got Jeff ( megatron ) banned for reporting your precious HellsFury clan's council scamming him , so please cut the saint attitude , we all know you're a piece of shit.
    I really wanna see him get an infraction but I doubt any of his friends would give him one.

P.S : haha , just to see the corruption that's rising on this forum , I was the one to get an infraction lol

There is a place to put in a mod application located in the feedback section of the forum.

As for activity, I'm doing my best between a job and school, I'm actually on my iPhone right now posting from work. It honestly is a lot to do, and it's impossible to catch everything (report button!).

So far; I've enjoyed it and I like being able to help some of the people on this forum. As for me being biased, I can guarantee that will not be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You should be banned for being a r3tard like you've always been.
    Keep sucking d*cks and you might get some more treats.
    You got Jeff ( megatron ) banned for reporting your precious HellsFury clan's council scamming him , so please cut the saint attitude , we all know you're a piece of sh*t.
    I really wanna see him get an infraction but I doubt any of his friends would give him one.

P.S : haha , just to see the corruption that's rising on this forum , I was the one to get an infraction lol
    cut the crap! theres kids around!

mee
    Admin

You should be banned for being a retard like you've always been.
    Keep sucking dicks and you might get some more treats.
    You got Jeff ( megatron ) banned for reporting your precious HellsFury clan's council scamming him , so please cut the saint attitude , we all know you're a piece of shit.

So did Draven

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mee View Post
    So did Draven
    So basically we're all supposed to be lambs and behave like expected from the admins enforcing kindergarten rules? Oh , I'm really sorry , didn't know this forum became a boredom heaven ; have it your way , if I can't flame mildly then I really don't want to post anymore. Have fun going back to 3 months ago and having a dead forum once again , I'm sure everyone enjoyed this.

mee
    Admin

So basically we're all supposed to be lambs and behave like expected from the admins enforcing kindergarten rules? Oh , I'm really sorry , didn't know this forum became a boredom heaven ; have it your way , if I can't flame mildly then I really don't want to post anymore. Have fun going back to 3 months ago and having a dead forum once again , I'm sure everyone enjoyed this.
    I enjoyed it!

haha Mee, funny name, but yea, few times i did see draven kinda clanist towards stuff that would directly after HF, even in non ko forums he would have plp banned here, kinda fucked up,
    @ legendz

edit this shit again, I DARE YOU
    Last edited by iLikeCheese; 10-28-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    haha Mee, funny name, but yea, few times i did see draven kinda clanist towards stuff that would directly after HF, even in non ko forums he would have plp banned here, kinda fucked up,
    @ legendz

Seriously..you're the best mod ever. I wish I could go into the Marine Corps like you and server my country..
    Random...but really, you think so?! Thanks!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

"Never once did their accounts get infracted for anything undeserving here". Maybe that's true, but what about the unjust banning of me? I guess that doesn't fall under that category. I like the way you carefully choose your words.

I tickled your senses, and you showed a reaction. We all saw what you did... you abused your power, and when someone higher then you stepped in and told you what you did was wrong... you got mad and raged quit. Not going to lie, it's good that you quit, as you weren't anywhere close to being suitable for the job... and it makes me boost even more knowing that I was the one that made you rage. Oh joy!

On the other hand, I really am sorry for whoever sees me as a "spamacholic" or a flamer or a troll. These are just simple ways to keep these forums alive and running... so even though it's not all me, I still play quite a role on these forums... and well not going to lie, by doing what I do, I get enjoyment out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    this shit is getting hilarious , every1 rage at mod position in a general thread , seriously ppl doesnt have the normal education to post the things on their right place ?,this off topic in this euko thread is totally rediciolus even more coming from "old" people that should of be used to this forum.

@nik trust me its worse when you ask for it.
    Well applying for a mod or just asking is pretty much the same thing. I honestly know I'm most likely not going to be even considered. Yeah I really wanted one,... on one hand, due to my activity I would actually be able to enforce rules... not strict rules like Draven tried to do, which resulted in making up his own in the end and banning whoever he pleased... but keeping the forums alive and under control. On the other hand when you look at it, I really don't need one.

I just wanted to lend a hand, but I guess I've created my reputation a long time ago on these forums, and everyone thinks that if I actually did get a JR mod (which after all is just a trial period) that due to my spamming/flaming/trolling (as Draven says), I wouldn't be able to make a good mod. That's just like saying well since Barack Obama is black, he will never get presidency. I realize that's somewhat of a racial comment, but that's pretty much how it compares.

Nonetheless, I don't think mod applications are open for discussion. Laugh if you'd like, but I actually did realistically think I'd have a chance at mod... but that was like the first time I applied like 2 years ago... lately I'm looking at things realistically, and well as I mentioned in the paragraph below, people are just thinking things through narrow-minded. I guess I'll just stick to doing what I do the best... keeping these forums on a steam roll so they don't run out of gas.

My 2 cents now. xLegendz is definitely a great choice. But Schrotti? That's like a natural disaster. I thought we'd seen how things played out last time he was mod. As I said, just my 2 cents.

@Mee, here is a chance to make the forums somewhat come back to life again with the opening of EUKO. Hopefully you put the right people in place for it to work out... cause soon I'm pretty sure all the EUKO markets, and discussions after that will be coming through these forums, as the EUKO forums themselves don't seem like the type of forums that people interact much on.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast