Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

EUKO - general debate and info

This is a discussion on EUKO - general debate and info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mee I enjoyed it! I'll fight you.....
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by mee View Post
    I enjoyed it!
    I'll fight you..

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    So basically we're all supposed to be lambs and behave like expected from the admins enforcing kindergarten rules? Oh , I'm really sorry , didn't know this forum became a boredom heaven ; have it your way , if I can't flame mildly then I really don't want to post anymore. Have fun going back to 3 months ago and having a dead forum once again , I'm sure everyone enjoyed this.
    coolboyp2 doesn't wanna post anymore? What ever will we do?!

Bring back moemoneyman.

@iLikeCheese: HERP DURP GOES SLURPPPPPPPPP

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Random...but really, you think so?! Thanks!
    wtf? ADMIN ABUSEEEEEE

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    coolboyp2 doesn't wanna post anymore? What ever will we do?!

Bring back moemoneyman.

@iLikeCheese: HERP DURP GOES SLURPPPPPPPPP
    Come on, you can't deny it,.. he is also a very active member as well and is needed.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 10-28-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Banned Senior Member

didnt know your guy's fussing about mod's and then the mod's replying was all in the topic of "euko" just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    didnt know your guy's fussing about mod's and then the mod's replying was all in the topic of "euko" just sayin'
    Well it seems inevitable that EUKO is the next "big thing", so I really don't find it much of a surprise at all. Even for USKO players, EUKO topics seem to catch attention .

Holy motherfucking cow! There is an admin participating in an off-topic posting spree in my thread. To whom do I complaing now? Mr. Obama? Ban Ki-Moon? (he's Korean, he'll getcha) Do I ask for a no-fly zone? Shit.

I have to say I have mixed feelings about the PvP beta being lvl 83, since I did not get further than to lvl 74 in USKO before this whole thing came around (I've had a KO break for 3-4 years). So I'll end up loosing some of my motiviation for lvling in the real thing, should I play my desired class in the beta. At the same time, it would be very interesting to test out a server when skill is what matters, to test how balanced the game is. Oh, cruel fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Holy motherfucking cow! There is an admin participating in an off-topic posting spree in my thread. To whom do I complaing now? Mr. Obama? Ban Ki-Moon? (he's Korean, he'll getcha) Do I ask for a no-fly zone? Shit.

I have to say I have mixed feelings about the PvP beta being lvl 83, since I did not get further than to lvl 74 in USKO before this whole thing came around (I've had a KO break for 3-4 years). So I'll end up loosing some of my motiviation for lvling in the real thing, should I play my desired class in the beta. At the same time, it would be very interesting to test out a server when skill is what matters, to test how balanced the game is. Oh, cruel fate.
    It's only a 4 day beta, where you are automatically 83.. I really don't see how you could lose the motivation of leveling on the real thing. Plus if you only got to level 74 before, this would be a great time to test out how the end game PvP will be and whether you'd like the current class you are playing or whether yo should try something different. On a side note, classes are pretty damn balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    So basically we're all supposed to be lambs and behave like expected from the admins enforcing kindergarten rules? Oh , I'm really sorry , didn't know this forum became a boredom heaven ; have it your way , if I can't flame mildly then I really don't want to post anymore. Have fun going back to 3 months ago and having a dead forum once again , I'm sure everyone enjoyed this.
    booooo i smell "i can behave myself so i've to bullshit" there's a difference between to show respect and being and asslicker & troll like you're , oh wait you're just retarded that you though its a place to have fun when its main purpose is to share knowledge about ko ? , dang i knew ur brain didnt gave u the enough capability to understand it but yes , you're just showing us once more how retarded you are .

Banned Senior Member

nvm nvmfdfssfa
    Last edited by Chabo; 10-28-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It's only a 4 day beta, where you are automatically 83.. I really don't see how you could lose the motivation of leveling on the real thing. Plus if you only got to level 74 before, this would be a great time to test out how the end game PvP will be and whether you'd like the current class you are playing or whether yo should try something different. On a side note, classes are pretty damn balanced.
    Some of my motivation. I remember the first time I opened up bloody beast back in 2007, it was pretty exciting - it's a first. Less routine and more exploring, in other words.

Maybe I should play archer instead for the beta, and kick razor's El Moradian archer butt.

i be in ther on 8 november for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Some of my motivation. I remember the first time I opened up bloody beast back in 2007, it was pretty exciting - it's a first. Less routine and more exploring, in other words.

Maybe I should play archer instead for the beta, and kick razor's El Moradian archer butt.
    Yeah, that's a fair point and one of the reasons we wanted to start out at 70. Save-something-for-later type deal. In any case, the natives have spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Yeah, that's a fair point and one of the reasons we wanted to start out at 70. Save-something-for-later type deal. In any case, the natives have spoken
    Funny thing is almost everyone reached 80 on USKO... on USKO FF beta... on level 80 capped servers. So if you ask me, that's a lame excuse. Everyone knows what the skills do, and even if you find yourself to be one of the very few that doesn't... it's not like 3-4 new skills are going to create excitement beyond imagination. They're just 3-4 skills that you've probably constantly heard of, even though you might not have had a chance to try them out...

I like how you resort to "oh that's a good point... THAT's what we were thinking too!". But no.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Funny thing is almost everyone reached 80 on USKO... on USKO FF beta... on level 80 capped servers. So if you ask me, that's a lame excuse. Everyone knows what the skills do, and even if you find yourself to be one of the very few that doesn't... it's not like 3-4 new skills are going to create excitement beyond imagination. They're just 3-4 skills that you've probably constantly heard of, even though you might not have had a chance to try them out...

I like how you resort to "oh that's a good point... THAT's what we were thinking too!". But no.

i agree on the point that evryone almost has reached 80 or atleast played a 80 char...

pking on lvl 70 is kinda boring

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast