Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EUKO: My IP banned friends... solutions

This is a discussion on EUKO: My IP banned friends... solutions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many of you fall under the region of being IP banned, such as myself. I created this thread in order ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default EUKO: My IP banned friends... solutions

Many of you fall under the region of being IP banned, such as myself. I created this thread in order to help those people that are IP banned from having access to EUKO, reach some common ground in getting around the barrier. I'm not much of a computer genius, but the only solutions that I can think of are using a proxy or VPN.

Personally, I've used MadVPN before, and I had incredible lag with it,... where the lag itself, takes fun out of the game. Also for having to pay about $20/month is not something I would want to pay for, for something that is just in it's starting stage.

On the other hand, I'm familiar with proxy's as well, even though I have not used one yet. Apparently proxy's even enhance game performance, technically speaking with the latency that you game in game... and on top of that it prevents you from being IP blocked.

I've done some research, and this is probably the Proxy that I will be trying/using... since it has a 30 day trial, and if it seems fine, then I will purchase it, as it's only 30$.

Here is the website. ProxyCap - Stable and Reliable Proxifier for Windows/Mac OS X with SSH Tunneling Support

Now this thread is made to come to a conclusion and a common ground for everyone out there that wants to get around this problem, and invetigate which way it is best to do so. So if you have any extra information about either the VPN or proxy, then please share... or if you even have a company that you know has worked well in the past, then once again, please share that information with everyone.

umadbr000

u spelled investigate wrong @ the last paragraph ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    invetigate

but yes, used proxycap before, real good, way better thne shitty madvpn which lagged spike like a fuck, made it pointless

Used ProxyCap before too, I can recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by umadbr000 View Post
    u spelled investigate wrong @ the last paragraph ^_^

but yes, used proxycap before, real good, way better thne shitty madvpn which lagged spike like a fuck, made it pointless
    Yes I've just re-read my post too and it's incredible how many mistakes I've made. What can I say... I like typing fast and not double reading slash proof reading a post before posting... as it's a gaming forum.

Do we pay 30$ just once?

When buying a proxy or VPN make sure the I.P is unique and not a shared one, many people got banned because cheaters/gold farmers had the same VPN as they did. Has to be unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    When buying a proxy or VPN make sure the I.P is unique and not a shared one, many people got banned because cheaters/gold farmers had the same VPN as they did. Has to be unique.
    Hopefully this ProxyCap does that. Anyone else got anything to say or any other suggestions?

Ehh boring topic

yea i know, i didnt really do so good naming the topic

Little archer Senior Member

didnt click the boring topic

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Ehh boring topic

yea i know, i didnt really do so good naming the topic
    4 ppl replied 3 of em banned xD

loled

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

well didnt bother reading but since its you best solution is not play at all cuz you to pro for this game

Little archer Senior Member

unbeatables gonna make his one man clan and dominate us all

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    This man knows what's going to happen.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

and playing with one hand only while only listening to enemys steps cuz he doesnt even need to look to the screen thats how badass he is

Just find a good VPN server really. Last time I had a unique IP VPN server I think I was paying like 10$ a month? Not much, and it's so much easier, trustable and lag free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast