Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

EUKO: My IP banned friends... solutions

This is a discussion on EUKO: My IP banned friends... solutions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh Just find a good VPN server really. Last time I had a unique IP VPN server ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just find a good VPN server really. Last time I had a unique IP VPN server I think I was paying like 10$ a month? Not much, and it's so much easier, trustable and lag free.
    Naw for me it was like $20, and it lagged me like hell. Not using VPNs anymore .

I'd personally be waiting atleast a month after official release to see if this EUKO is legit. For some reason i just smell private server, being a business(or supposed to be) they just went about things extremely strange. Almost as if they had no clue as to what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Almost as if they had no clue as to what they are doing.
    Now this sounds a lot like gamersfirst.

Little archer Senior Member

I'd personally be waiting atleast a month after official release to see if this EUKO is legit. For some reason i just smell private server, being a business(or supposed to be) they just went about things extremely strange. Almost as if they had no clue as to what they are doing.
    or... you could see if they actually have the latest files?

that would do it for me.

and of course, to check that everything is absolutely bug free.

it isnt really hard to tell if a server is private or not... i have yet to stumble upon a 100% flawless private server game screen interface

now add other events and usko-like content... even harder to still believe its a private one

I've seen your pesimistic posts in all the EUKO threads bro. What exactly are they going to take from you? Mgame made an official anouncement about NTT Games; a license has been purchased for several years.

Are you by any chance locked out of the server by IP restrictions, and for that reason keep tryna spread your assumption-based scepticism regarding the server? Seems like you have another agenda, rather than trying to share some sturdy truths. Why not bite your tounge until servers released, and see how it goes. Seeing as that's all anyone can really do.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe, is Canada licensed by USKO? I know it seems likely(as it was probably a North American license), but it might be worth finding out for certain before you suss out a VPN / proxy.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I've seen your pesimistic posts in all the EUKO threads bro. What exactly are they going to take from you? Mgame made an official anouncement about NTT Games; a license has been purchased for several years.

Are you by any chance locked out of the server by IP restrictions, and for that reason keep tryna spread your assumption-based scepticism regarding the server? Seems like you have another agenda, rather than trying to share some sturdy truths. Why not bite your tounge until servers released, and see how it goes. Seeing as that's all anyone can really do.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe, is Canada licensed by USKO? I know it seems likely(as it was probably a North American license), but it might be worth finding out for certain before you suss out a VPN / proxy.
    canada ip blocked its on forum and seriouly why would they say turkish and american IP are banned? right there they losing alot €€€€€€€€€ if they want to actually scam plus ye hes a USKO players than why hes so mad cuz hes thousand dollars are going to waste

btw if the english is pretty pathethic than they using a real korean version

Canada will be blocked as part of the NA license according to Futility

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    canada ip blocked its on forum and seriouly why would they say turkish and american IP are banned? right there they losing alot €€€€€€€€€ if they want to actually scam plus ye hes a USKO players than why hes so mad cuz hes thousand dollars are going to waste

btw if the english is pretty pathethic than they using a real korean version
    Going to waste? It's his problem that he spent that much money, or rather the problem is that he viewed it as some sort of investment in his future entertainment. And what's a couple grand, you've been provided with many hours of enjoyment. Just as if you spent it on tickets to the movie cinemas, sports games, bowling, buying console games, etc. If your poor, you shouldn't have spent the money you couldn't afford to. You've already gotten what you paid for, so pack it in.

I lose nothing from this server, effects me in no way what so ever. Next point...

Its like the deaf leading the blind out there, the business plan is shady as fuck, looks like it was made on a 2 dollar budget. Nevermind the fact that the GM's seem too have 0 knowledge of in game-specifis, GMs will be recruiting from the philipines or where-ever, the website was coded by someone in korea and the servers are hosted in turkey which has like a fifth of the net power of practically all european countries. I never said it was non-legit simply posted my views. I just dont think its had any time and effort, i mean if it turned out to be amazing, id definitly go there. If you dont like hearing peoples views, i wouldn't personally be reading a forum...

Now take that fucking sheep out of your gum boots before your next post... smart-arse.
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-10-2011 at 10:45 PM.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

I heard VPNs are much safer compared to Proxy...

Omfg... I'm trying out the proxys now... either they lag the internet connection like a motherfucker, or the just don't work.

Banned Senior Member

Use madvpn , it's cheap and reliable and if you lag , just talk to the support guy on MSN and he'll give you another one.

Naw I think I figured it out. I think I'll get by. I guess we'll see in a few hours.

If anything... if these proxies fail me, well then I guess it'll be the VPNs then.

ps. MadVPN isn't cheap ... it's like $20/month.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Naw I think I figured it out. I think I'll get by. I guess we'll see in a few hours.

If anything... if these proxies fail me, well then I guess it'll be the VPNs then.

ps. MadVPN isn't cheap ... it's like $20/month.
    $12 /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    $12 /10chars
    That's for a server with a USA IP, which does not help as they're not allowed on EUKO. Anyways off to sleep, hopefully it works in the morning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast