Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EUKO Problems

This is a discussion on EUKO Problems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, So here's the deal, I was killing Ego's solo in CZ and I was sliding on them. Suddenly i ...
Page: 1

Exclamation EUKO Problems

Hello,

So here's the deal, I was killing Ego's solo in CZ and I was sliding on them. Suddenly i got teleported to some strange room, where I can only 1 dmg mobs with some stick. How and why did this happen ? My character name is DebbyRyan_ and i need help from GM. Please get my char out of there I wasn't hacking or anything. It will take me forever to kill all those mobs with that stick, every single 1 dmg that i make to them is costing me 259 mana... Why I am in this punishment room ? Please do something.

Thanks.

Little archer Senior Member

That room is called the prison.

Good luck getting out of there, at forums your threads will be instantly closed and if you re-open them you'll be banned.

Your only hope is to get in touch with GM raine (and only him/her) and explain the situation... without much effort you'll be out (seriously, the guy doesn't even care if you did hack or not lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Hello,

So here's the deal, I was killing Ego's solo in CZ and I was sliding on them. Suddenly i got teleported to some strange room, where I can only 1 dmg mobs with some stick. How and why did this happen ? My character name is DebbyRyan_ and i need help from GM. Please get my char out of there I wasn't hacking or anything. It will take me forever to kill all those mobs with that stick, every single 1 dmg that i make to them is costing me 259 mana... Why I am in this punishment room ? Please do something.

Thanks.
    This doesnt just happen on EUKO its happened to me twice within 1 week on the new usko server for the exact same thing as you (sliding ego in bowl), luckily both times I had a shitload of souls on me so it only took me like an hour to get out but its fucking annoying.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    This doesnt just happen on EUKO its happened to me twice within 1 week on the new usko server for the exact same thing as you (sliding ego in bowl), luckily both times I had a shitload of souls on me so it only took me like an hour to get out but its fucking annoying.
    In usko the initial penalties are not so harsh I think.

In EUKO, you're stuck with killing 250 of each monster on your first "infraction".

didnt they put traps around everywhere? and doesnt ko have that shitty code which sometimes missplace you ?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    That room is called the prison.

Good luck getting out of there, at forums your threads will be instantly closed and if you re-open them you'll be banned.

Your only hope is to get in touch with GM raine (and only him/her) and explain the situation... without much effort you'll be out (seriously, the guy doesn't even care if you did hack or not lol).

=( How can i get in touch with GM raine ? I tried sending a ticket but I don't know if anyone will give me any attention, usko never did. I am really frustrated about this, I haven't done anything wrong and now this could be the end for me and my char. Really I don't know what to do, I have about 100 souls on me but they are not enough to kill all those mobs with this lame stick...

GM Raine HELP me please !!! My character name is DebbyRyan_, please get me out of there !!!

Let me try explain him guys, hope i dont get infraction for bulgarian language.

Брат, тука няма как да се обърнеш към GM това не е официален форум. За да се свържеш с GM_Raine той трябва да online в играта и да му пишеш на PM, друг начин няма. Като слайдваш в colony zone трябва да внимаваш да не ходиш до стените заштото тъпата игра бърка координатите и те изкарва че влизаш в стената и от там те вкарва в затвора кадето трябва да ги биеш тия за наказание, със 100 souls може и да успееш ако сядаш да си пълниш маната, ще отнеме много много време ама ще излезеш. Друг път внимавай шибано са го направили ама ....

Basicly i told him that he cant contact any GM here, since its not an official forum, not that in the official he can but still ...

You should have pmed him instead though

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Let me try explain him guys, hope i dont get infraction for bulgarian language.

Брат, тука няма как да се обърнеш към GM това не е официален форум. За да се свържеш с GM_Raine той трябва да online в играта и да му пишеш на PM, друг начин няма. Като слайдваш в colony zone трябва да внимаваш да не ходиш до стените заштото тъпата игра бърка координатите и те изкарва че влизаш в стената и от там те вкарва в затвора кадето трябва да ги биеш тия за наказание, със 100 souls може и да успееш ако сядаш да си пълниш маната, ще отнеме много много време ама ще излезеш. Друг път внимавай шибано са го направили ама ....

Basicly i told him that he cant contact any GM here, since its not an official forum, not that in the official he can but still ...

Аха мерси много братле, ще се опитам... но е много скапана история мамка му, днеска явно с това ще се занимавам след работа...

Thanks for the advice guys. I will try getting in touch with the GM ingame.

Аха мерси много братле, ще се опитам... но е много скапана история мамка му, днеска явно с това ще се занимавам след работа...

Thanks for the advice guys. I will try getting in touch with the GM ingame.
    Looks like those weird pokemons.

EDIT: Wrong topic , sry =(

Okay this is getting really annoying, it's day 3 since this happened and I still can't get out of there. I have 120 soul potions but i figure out there is no way to kill those mobs. I keep on sitting down to refill my mana and the HP of the mobs regenerates. So how should I kill those monsters when they keep on respawning ??

It's really annoying that I can't do shit about it. So from sliding an Ego in bowl i got punished in this room ? Is sliding an Ego illegal or what ?!?!? I am starting to get real pissed, nobody is responding on my ticket... and here I am again wanting to play and not being able because of this!

Any suggestions how I could get out of there ? I really need some help here...

Okay this is getting really annoying, it's day 3 since this happened and I still can't get out of there. I have 120 soul potions but i figure out there is no way to kill those mobs. I keep on sitting down to refill my mana and the HP of the mobs regenerates. So how should I kill those monsters when they keep on respawning ??

It's really annoying that I can't do shit about it. So from sliding an Ego in bowl i got punished in this room ? Is sliding an Ego illegal or what ?!?!? I am starting to get real pissed, nobody is responding on my ticket... and here I am again wanting to play and not being able because of this!

Any suggestions how I could get out of there ? I really need some help here...
    Can you access the power up store in jail? Maybe purchase the premium mp pots to solve your mana shortages allowing you to finish the quest. I dunno just throwing something out there trying to help xD.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    Can you access the power up store in jail? Maybe purchase the premium mp pots to solve your mana shortages allowing you to finish the quest. I dunno just throwing something out there trying to help xD.
    Nah, I won't spend $$ to solve a problem which shouldn't be there at first place. It's completely unacceptable. Something should be done about this. I am sitting here wanting to play and not being able to because of this. It's really annoying.

these prem pot's cost like 1.50?? i would have done it lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast