Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EUKO Problems

This is a discussion on EUKO Problems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR these prem pot's cost like 1.50?? i would have done it lol. There is a principle ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    these prem pot's cost like 1.50?? i would have done it lol.
    There is a principle involved. I feel like being robbed if I spend money on something like this. It shouldn't even happen to me since I didn't even do anything illegal, get it ? Why spend money to fix something like this ? It's like they did it to me so that I pay em those 1.50... that's how I feel when it comes to this, so no I wont get those premium pots.

If their service is proper they should simply get me out of there. That's my opinion

And those monsters keep on respawning...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    There is a principle involved. I feel like being robbed if I spend money on something like this. It shouldn't even happen to me since I didn't even do anything illegal, get it ? Why spend money to fix something like this ? It's like they did it to me so that I pay em those 1.50... that's how I feel when it comes to this, so no I wont get those premium pots.

If their service is proper they should simply get me out of there. That's my opinion

How long have you been playing KO? 2 weeks? seriously, get a grip, they NEVER had a customer support, so stop dreaming and quit.

Every single post that you type is incredibly negative, cool boy. What in the honest fuck, is your problem bro? I understand that there is no context in written word, but really...

He's jilted man, like a man who lost his lover when she betrayed him to go and sleep with the money and sharks.

Can't say I blame him, he's just responding the way some people do when they lose something they used to care about. Either one can bitch about it or accept it, and there isn't always a middle road on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post

its not "like" they did it for that purpose, i believe those prem pots are there ONLY for this lol, as far as i remember it should take your money in inv away, so it is useless for pk, and what if you dont have any money in prison? o.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12