Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

EUKO... is it really that good? RATE IT /10

This is a discussion on EUKO... is it really that good? RATE IT /10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was to laggy for me .....hate exping...
Page: 4

was to laggy for me .....hate exping

might need a better proxy.....anyone know any for free?

So far, it's pretty good. But way too early to rate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    So far, it's pretty good. But way too early to rate it.

true so far its good 7.5/10

i dislike that u can't trade high clas items and the weapon effect like on raum etc ...

I'd give it a 9/10.

Quite a few bugs that need to be fixed but nothing major. Would LOVE to see rentals working because the market is totally .... at the moment but that's expected in a new server.

Seen little to no hackers and exp is hard, but do-able. There will be 80's two weeks in, and it basically required them exping 20/7.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I'd give it a 9/10.

Quite a few bugs that need to be fixed but nothing major. Would LOVE to see rentals working because the market is totally .... at the moment but that's expected in a new server.

Seen little to no hackers and exp is hard, but do-able. There will be 80's two weeks in, and it basically required them exping 20/7.
    24/7 online though! gotta keep our symbols

10/10!!!!!!!!!!!

8/10

Like that cheaters/koxpers/abusers are banned on a daily basis .
    I wish items were not reverted to the account and also i would like to see the compound rate changed to 100% to +3

9,5/10 much better than USKO

now u r rating the game and in 6 months u will quit^^

I think its really great, but not perfect so 8/10 from me

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bard View Post
    now u r rating the game and in 6 months u will quit^^
    shit 6 months thats pretty good

9 / 10

it was really fun start the game without koexp, turks keep the server active during the day and peru and brazilian make it active during my night play, we have allways noobs to kill , then when we want real hard core pk we have some top clans a lot of old good friends to talk and it's so fun make rides to exp partys on cz at this point .......

I can't compare with USKO since I haven't logged for years, but some of you are way too optimistic about this. True, so far its decent, but there's still plenty of things that are not that great. Anyway, I'll give it a 7/10 so far (see reasons below)

- There's cheating and its growing day by day. Actually some cheaters have been reported on their forums but nothing has been done about it. Actually the whole cheater section on their forums have been ignored for few days now.
    - There are bugs and some events arent working if im right (Estlant Dungeon and Bifrost)
    - There are too few decent XP spots. Para/brahman spots are always taken, so are the XP spots in CZ. I dont know why you guys cant do some small modifications in CZ to attract the melee parties as well. Nothing is more fun than the old school XP raids. Move from spot to spot and raid.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I can't compare with USKO since I haven't logged for years, but some of you are way too optimistic about this. True, so far its decent, but there's still plenty of things that are not that great. Anyway, I'll give it a 7/10 so far (see reasons below)

- There's cheating and its growing day by day. Actually some cheaters have been reported on their forums but nothing has been done about it. Actually the whole cheater section on their forums have been ignored for few days now.
    - There are bugs and some events arent working if im right (Estlant Dungeon and Bifrost)
    - There are too few decent XP spots. Para/brahman spots are always taken, so are the XP spots in CZ. I dont know why you guys cant do some small modifications in CZ to attract the melee parties as well. Nothing is more fun than the old school XP raids. Move from spot to spot and raid.
    Add exp spot in cz brahmans and paramuns...

+12313131313131

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast