Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

[EUKO] Which side has more english speakers?

This is a discussion on [EUKO] Which side has more english speakers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kilejj which one should I go? OSKO or EUKO, taking in consideration: -cheaters(hate them) -english ppl(hate non-english) ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    which one should I go? OSKO or EUKO, taking in consideration:
    -cheaters(hate them)
    -english ppl(hate non-english)
    -actual gameplay(which version of the game is better?)

Thanks

BTW, does anyone know around how many ppl are now on Europa server? I think I saw that on OSKO there is about 2000 at peak.

well I play on EUKO-EUROPA server.. the k0xp is in bad state at the moment for sure but the server is still resisting the downfall.. at peak times CZ is fun and there is something to do all the times

what about cheaters that aren't just k0xp? I mean cheaters who do it in like war and PK? I am not very familiar with the game. Are there any cheaters that aren't k0xp? I heard something about speedhack. Anything else?
    I suppose there are no cheaters in OSKO.

there are a select few k0xpers who go to war and CZ, as of the last few patches they fixed the speed hack so if a hacker attacks u in cz or war u should be able to down them pretty easy.. as far as i know the hackers are now fewer in number than before. (CZ farm is now doable because of this)

kol

dont jinx it balthasar, but ye atm there isnt a road runner hack, makes it easier to see a k0xper ( like 0009) and get away or town, no point to give him free np's

Human:
    MyFamily
    Amicus
    Intouchables
    NPTgeddon

++ some small clans, those are the biggest clans

Orc side:
    SomethingSpecial
    ForgottenAgression
    LostLegends
    Memento

++ some other small
    ExclusiveBastard, N4v4rr0 and DLS like this.

Wish amicus could go orc side so we'd have a badass english alliance there, that way we could make an english side vs turkish side, would be nice :P

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    Wish amicus could go orc side so we'd have a badass english alliance there, that way we could make an english side vs turkish side, would be nice :P
    But I like my turk bros xD they always get deals on great items xD

if amicus came orc the humans would QQ about the server being uneven lolol

Mroned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    if it was turkish vs english speaking ppl the turks would dominate so hard, the english clans are so bad compared with the top turks clans.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan2709 View Post
    if it was turkish vs english speaking ppl the turks would dominate so hard, the english clans are so bad compared with the top turks clans.
    Well that depends ofcourse on who you pick. if it's cherrypicking and you pit 8vs8 english speakers would win no doubt.

Right now english clans lack gab adamants. All top turkish clans are fully adamanted and whenever they are not they get raped.
    My dreamteam with 3 priests would be Sieeulan(support icemage), Xulian(buffer)(on a better connection), IndianaJones on archer for styx and gg showers with same def and hp as a warrior, Turboneger(Warrior1), Elchbluut(Warrior2), Keepyaheadup(duffer), 1 more GG warrior. And myself on priest also duffer main namecaller. Buffer and mage should be scrolled at least.

Mroned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Well that depends ofcourse on who you pick. if it's cherrypicking and you pit 8vs8 english speakers would win no doubt.

Right now english clans lack gab adamants. All top turkish clans are fully adamanted and whenever they are not they get raped.
    My dreamteam with 3 priests would be Sieeulan(support icemage), Xulian(buffer)(on a better connection), IndianaJones on archer for styx and gg showers with same def and hp as a warrior, Turboneger(Warrior1), Elchbluut(Warrior2), Keepyaheadup(duffer), 1 more GG warrior. And myself on priest also duffer main namecaller. Buffer and mage should be scrolled at least.
    i doubt it the names you mention are ok i guess, but some of them are from Amicus and i the parties i have been in have always rolled them, even randoms. Only Indiana is a beast of them in my eyes, only he can make some what trouble ^_^

and i think the best party from, caballeros, endless or returnwolfes would beat that party but yeh, speculation ^^

i doubt it the names you mention are ok i guess, but some of them are from Amicus and i the parties i have been in have always rolled them, even randoms. Only Indiana is a beast of them in my eyes, only he can make some what trouble ^_^

and i think the best party from, caballeros, endless or returnwolfes would beat that party but yeh, speculation ^^
    You rolled them because you can focus the priest who get's fucked when they dont have adamant.

I've rolled over caba plenty of times when we had randoms with adamants. Besides we always have 3 rogues in any party which ofcourse weakens any party. That party I guarantee you would destroy any melee party. Wolves and Endless have good partys but on an individual level they arent good they rely on their priests gabs always. Warriors hiding behind their priests shields.

Though I do admit Caba is different. They are strong and know how to pk and have the gear to back these claims up.

Mroned Senior Member

as i said speculations ^_^ what is important is that you never rolled over me! hihi

im not sure if youre trolling or not. But a party with level 83's +9's +2's and +8 krowas would run over caballeros 79/80s anyday. Last time I did vs against account he ended up dead while i had 5k hp left. And if you think you can roll over that party or similar with a random i say bring it on

Mroned Senior Member

i am not trolling, just what i think. and tbh, its a general missunderstanding that +9 gear and items only matters. I still think a turkish speaking party would beat that setup ^_^

and i am not turkish btw ;p
    Last edited by ivan2709; 03-26-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast