Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree5Likes

[EUKO] Which side has more english speakers?

This is a discussion on [EUKO] Which side has more english speakers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna start playing on Europa, but I wanna know if humans have more english speakers than orcs? Or is ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    79

    Default [EUKO] Which side has more english speakers?

    I wanna start playing on Europa, but I wanna know if humans have more english speakers than orcs?
    Or is it the same, turkish everywhere, lol?

  2. #2
    kol
    kol is offline
    Member kol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    If i had to estimate, id say there is at least 50-60 english speaking players on Orc side ( that i know of), im not aware of how many are on english side tho.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    LOL its nvm, you need just search good clan and ask they about inv, then start play.
    And none know how much its english or turkish players in both side.
    Cant know it, just can tell how much clans full english (clans from Tops ofc, not all) and thats all

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    afaik there is 2-3 knighted clans in Elmorad that are pure english like Amicus , Armageddon , Intouchables and the SS+FA+LL alliance on Karus side.. there is also Memento but are mainly polish i think

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    79

    Default

    well yeah, if you know pls tell me which side has more english clans? I thought maybe there are more on human side... it would be cool if all english players started playing on one side, so that most of the population on that side is english. That would be nice if all server can't be english
    I think that's a good idea, all english speakers to go on one side...

  6. #6
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    I disagree people who start playing need to be able to go both nations and get help there

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I disagree people who start playing need to be able to go both nations and get help there
    yeah, but you obviously don't understand the problem, which is: there are too little english speaking people right now, so to solve that problem all english speakers should go on one side.
    It's not fun to play if you don't have anyone to level up and play with.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    yeah, but you obviously don't understand the problem, which is: there are too little english speaking people right now, so to solve that problem all english speakers should go on one side.
    It's not fun to play if you don't have anyone to level up and play with.
    well i don't see a problem .. at the moment there are top clans on both sides with are english speaking.. so your argument is obviously invalid
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  9. #9
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Its not too little, not at all. There are 3 English clans at both nations, and they are pretty active.

  10. #10
    kol
    kol is offline
    Member kol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    SS FA and LL are english on orc side

  11. #11
    Senior Member MyFreedos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I really dont see the point of the official servers anymore.. Private servers get the same population and less selfish people since its usually pretty easy to get stuff... Ive had a better experience on private servers than on the officials.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    I really dont see the point of the official servers anymore.. Private servers get the same population and less selfish people since its usually pretty easy to get stuff... Ive had a better experience on private servers than on the officials.
    the argument basically goes like this. "the official servers are official, i.e. wont close down in 2 weeks and waste your time"

    the counter argument basically goes like this. "however private servers often have support for hacked accounts, ingame bugs, cheater reports, and ingame GM's. also people keep getting hacked on usko/euko and losing their accounts with little to no support"

    it pretty much comes down to whether you want to buy into an official server and know the server wont go down without notice (Though you might lose your items/money other ways) or whether you want to join a server where paying 50$ makes you basically OP, and everyone starts reasonably even though you risk coming back to it tomorrow and everything's gone. i prefer private servers, but there are a lot of shitty ones.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    79

    Default

    but population is bigger on official, that's the only reason why I go there. I don't feel like playing on my own.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    but population is bigger on official, that's the only reason why I go there. I don't feel like playing on my own.
    that's not quite true.. i believe OSKO is more populated at the moment than any official server.. but again this doesn't mean its better

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    that's not quite true.. i believe OSKO is more populated at the moment than any official server.. but again this doesn't mean its better
    which one should I go? OSKO or EUKO, taking in consideration:
    -cheaters(hate them)
    -english ppl(hate non-english)
    -actual gameplay(which version of the game is better?)

    Thanks

    BTW, does anyone know around how many ppl are now on Europa server? I think I saw that on OSKO there is about 2000 at peak.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:25 AM
  2. which server has most english players in it?
    By Hennessy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:00 AM
  3. new english speakers clan on humen side
    By Crossing in forum Ares
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 04:15 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •