Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

[EUKO] Which side has more english speakers?

This is a discussion on [EUKO] Which side has more english speakers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna start playing on Europa, but I wanna know if humans have more english speakers than orcs? Or is ...
Page: 1

Default [EUKO] Which side has more english speakers?

I wanna start playing on Europa, but I wanna know if humans have more english speakers than orcs?
    Or is it the same, turkish everywhere, lol?

kol

If i had to estimate, id say there is at least 50-60 english speaking players on Orc side ( that i know of), im not aware of how many are on english side tho.

LOL its nvm, you need just search good clan and ask they about inv, then start play.
    And none know how much its english or turkish players in both side.
    Cant know it, just can tell how much clans full english (clans from Tops ofc, not all) and thats all

afaik there is 2-3 knighted clans in Elmorad that are pure english like Amicus , Armageddon , Intouchables and the SS+FA+LL alliance on Karus side.. there is also Memento but are mainly polish i think

well yeah, if you know pls tell me which side has more english clans? I thought maybe there are more on human side... it would be cool if all english players started playing on one side, so that most of the population on that side is english. That would be nice if all server can't be english
    I think that's a good idea, all english speakers to go on one side...

I disagree people who start playing need to be able to go both nations and get help there

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I disagree people who start playing need to be able to go both nations and get help there
    yeah, but you obviously don't understand the problem, which is: there are too little english speaking people right now, so to solve that problem all english speakers should go on one side.
    It's not fun to play if you don't have anyone to level up and play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    yeah, but you obviously don't understand the problem, which is: there are too little english speaking people right now, so to solve that problem all english speakers should go on one side.
    It's not fun to play if you don't have anyone to level up and play with.
    well i don't see a problem .. at the moment there are top clans on both sides with are english speaking.. so your argument is obviously invalid
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Its not too little, not at all. There are 3 English clans at both nations, and they are pretty active.

kol

SS FA and LL are english on orc side

I really dont see the point of the official servers anymore.. Private servers get the same population and less selfish people since its usually pretty easy to get stuff... Ive had a better experience on private servers than on the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    I really dont see the point of the official servers anymore.. Private servers get the same population and less selfish people since its usually pretty easy to get stuff... Ive had a better experience on private servers than on the officials.
    the argument basically goes like this. "the official servers are official, i.e. wont close down in 2 weeks and waste your time"

the counter argument basically goes like this. "however private servers often have support for hacked accounts, ingame bugs, cheater reports, and ingame GM's. also people keep getting hacked on usko/euko and losing their accounts with little to no support"

it pretty much comes down to whether you want to buy into an official server and know the server wont go down without notice (Though you might lose your items/money other ways) or whether you want to join a server where paying 50$ makes you basically OP, and everyone starts reasonably even though you risk coming back to it tomorrow and everything's gone. i prefer private servers, but there are a lot of shitty ones.

but population is bigger on official, that's the only reason why I go there. I don't feel like playing on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    but population is bigger on official, that's the only reason why I go there. I don't feel like playing on my own.
    that's not quite true.. i believe OSKO is more populated at the moment than any official server.. but again this doesn't mean its better

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    that's not quite true.. i believe OSKO is more populated at the moment than any official server.. but again this doesn't mean its better
    which one should I go? OSKO or EUKO, taking in consideration:
    -cheaters(hate them)
    -english ppl(hate non-english)
    -actual gameplay(which version of the game is better?)

Thanks

BTW, does anyone know around how many ppl are now on Europa server? I think I saw that on OSKO there is about 2000 at peak.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast