Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

[EUKO] Which side has more english speakers?

This is a discussion on [EUKO] Which side has more english speakers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ivan2709 i am not trolling, just what i think. and tbh, its a general missunderstanding that +9 ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ivan2709 View Post
    i am not trolling, just what i think. and tbh, its a general missunderstanding that +9 gear and items only matters. I still think a turkish speaking party would beat that setup ^_^

and i am not turkish btw ;p
    I know exacly who you are. Ofcourse its not the only thing thats matters, but it helps alot ^^. And when you say you rolled over I can say you never rolled over any party i've been in. Maybe with palaquin and co you rolled over me when we've been playing with 2dread shield priest. Maybe we will see in 2 weeks when I get home

Pubbageir xD your ingame name is so funny haha in my language it means Fast niger i keep get reminded about your funny ingame name hehe

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Well that depends ofcourse on who you pick. if it's cherrypicking and you pit 8vs8 english speakers would win no doubt.

Right now english clans lack gab adamants. All top turkish clans are fully adamanted and whenever they are not they get raped.
    My dreamteam with 3 priests would be Sieeulan(support icemage), Xulian(buffer)(on a better connection), IndianaJones on archer for styx and gg showers with same def and hp as a warrior, Turboneger(Warrior1), Elchbluut(Warrior2), Keepyaheadup(duffer), 1 more GG warrior. And myself on priest also duffer main namecaller. Buffer and mage should be scrolled at least.
    What about my connexion?!?
    512k isn't fine?!? xD
    It's just to let you chance to win

Quote Originally Posted by Xulian View Post
    What about my connexion?!?
    512k isn't fine?!? xD
    It's just to let you chance to win
    pay xuli a better connection and gimme proper uniques on roza.. dual priests vs any 8man pt for the win!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123