Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Euko trade restrictions?

This is a discussion on Euko trade restrictions? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by S1ckness Then it's a real weird system for sure. So you can do this like you try ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Then it's a real weird system for sure. So you can do this like you try for +8. It fails.
    Make CS ticket and you can get the item back. That is totally fucked up.
    You did exactly the same thing on USKO, (And I don't think they will replace it if u upgrade it)

You deleted or hide your trina you got from prem, told them you didn't get it, they implent a new one and all ur old uniques / krowaz unsealed.

They can't see it in datebase if you delete or burn a item. That is why i think this systems is not good.

Don't tell me you can. Because it's just not possible to see if some1 deleted the item or it's just burn.

You can't see that, only thing you see is that the items is gone in the database.

And upgrade history can't be checked if the item is burned or deleted. (because you dont got the ID).
    such a non sense claim. non-stackable items has IDs so it can be tracked very easily .)

Banned

Besides that, logs do not only exist in the database..

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    You have to physically delete the item, not burn it on the anvil.
    That was the 2nd question i wanted to ask.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Yes however you can unlock them by deleting the item and just writing a ticket to their CS and they will refund the item within 12 hours, just incase you happen to lock something by mistake.

They'll require some basic info tho, such as SQ/SA and first password you used.
    dont think it will work,its not system or server error,if it works what if burned by upgrading?

They can't see it in datebase if you delete or burn a item. That is why i think this systems is not good.

Don't tell me you can. Because it's just not possible to see if some1 deleted the item or it's just burn.

You can't see that, only thing you see is that the items is gone in the database.

And upgrade history can't be checked if the item is burned or deleted. (because you dont got the ID).
    You can see upgrade history if the item burned. Or how do you think the burning announcements work? Every upgrade can be seen from logs and it doesn't matter if it succeeded or failed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12