Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Euko / usko?

This is a discussion on Euko / usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Berserk Differences EUKO europa Every item upgrade, unique item obtain displayed at global chat (no exploit possible) ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
    Differences

EUKO europa
    Every item upgrade, unique item obtain displayed at global chat (no exploit possible)
    Almost every video cheater report at the official forum getting banned in a time (it may take a while)
    CZ very clear (no ardream & rbl for cheaters)
    NP ranking is visible to everybody : ::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! ::: (no millions of np holding npt chars)
    +9 items extremely rare no +10 high class item (yes 0 high class weapon or armor +10)
    Even +1 acc getting destroyed and you can not sell or trade again once you equip high level item

USKO
    Same old shit no changes
    Euko
    Fucking shitload of goldfarmes
    Cheaters with range hack,no animation hack,speedhack, wallhack on chaos event
    Cheaters on bdw like speedhackers/wallhackers/no animation priests but after lvl 65+ only minorhackers, autopot hackers (in ronark land/war same shit) they know that they will not get banned for it anyway because GM's on EUKO dont know shit about this game
    Moderator's rarely answer to tickets or u must wait very long
    Gm's log into game just to say what u want to hear and ban shouters in moradon then log off

USKO
    Dunno probably also many cheaters but sheriffs helping there :P
    But the worst about this KO is many +9, +10 items and +3 accs so if u dont have an old char its no point to come here

OldshoolKO
    Pure epicness
    Win Win and Win
    Last edited by Darki; 01-20-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Ye what can i say about it.. Finally USKO is starting to do something about all the hackers.

You can never get them all of this game.

Buy at least they are strying now with the sheriffs and all.

So that is a good thing. I dunno how it is on EUKO at all.

I only say C-west is starting to get better now also on the PK.

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Ye what can i say about it.. Finally USKO is starting to do something about all the hackers.

You can never get them all of this game.

Buy at least they are strying now with the sheriffs and all.

So that is a good thing. I dunno how it is on EUKO at all.

I only say C-west is starting to get better now also on the PK.
    Cool but there's no point in starting from scratch

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Usko Cwest > EUKO sucky shiits load of hackers 24/7 at exp , chaos and pk

Cwest getting gg back back and getting active again after all those who went euko found out its sucks and going back now cwest .

basicly cwest is the only server worth to play this game else just quit to other game cuz priavte server is the worse thing to play at .

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Usko Cwest > EUKO sucky shiits load of hackers 24/7 at exp , chaos and pk

Cwest getting gg back back and getting active again after all those who went euko found out its sucks and going back now cwest .

basicly cwest is the only server worth to play this game else just quit to other game cuz priavte server is the worse thing to play at .
    mehhh... lowball i just installed Euko, then i did read your post -.-!

Banned Regular Member

ares , close this topic

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

EUKO almost everyone has the same gear, it's really fun PK if you're actually skilled and you got a good team. Otherwise, I'll see ya in C-West. (Not dissin' the people who stayed in C-West or who went to C-West for other reasons, but quitting EUKO for "bad PK" really doesn't make sense besides for the two stated opinions. my 2 Cents.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Keys u r around in EUKO?

Banned Senior Member

I came back to ko after hearing a new official ko was opening that was suppose to be the real deal. Jumped back on the KO bandwagon just to play euko for a few weeks and barely a month later its the same shit if not becoming worse by the minute. Things were fine at first and I had hopes. Now for me it's just constant lags, more hackers - they all must be migrating to the new one, horrible customer service worse then g1, the admins and mods are assholes, I mean just look at the forums it's all trash. They call themselves english but its flooded by 4ners and it sounds like they all use translators. I wish they'd just make a TURKO to keep all them turks confined in their own country. Anyways, now I'm going back to usko since I'm addicted to ko again and euko just won't cut it for me, now its a debate between ares or cwest. At least the sheriff system sounds like its having some impact in different places. I do have to say tho that in euko I liked how the gold has more value for the time being, and seeing item upgrades in the chat is a plus.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

These topic's are pointless imo, noone say's their real opnion, they just try to make the server they play at look better than any other.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    These topic's are pointless imo, noone say's their real opnion, they just try to make the server they play at look better than any other.
    Kinda u are right.
    However my opinion is objective i just didn't played oldschoolKO for long yet. So far i noticed only old MYKO rock glitch bug but this can be easly caught on the video. No speedhackers/wallhackers seen yet.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Kinda u are right.
    However my opinion is objective i just didn't played oldschoolKO for long yet. So far i noticed only old MYKO rock glitch bug but this can be easly caught on the video. No speedhackers/wallhackers seen yet.
    I've seen u and Fluppy saying good thing's about OldSchoolKO so many time's that i even went to check the website, think i saw alot of turkey name's tho, is it filled with turk's, and is it a farm server ?

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    I've seen u and Fluppy saying good thing's about OldSchoolKO so many time's that i even went to check the website, think i saw alot of turkey name's tho, is it filled with turk's, and is it a farm server ?
    Farm/PK server i made lvl 63 in 2 days (due to exp etharos events and self made exp quest by proffesor (how pro is that ?)) it will take some time to gather the gear but it wont be so long as on officials.
    And about turks hmm they are everywhere except KOKO they will always be majority in this game If u decide to come to this server chose human side and PM Cassle we have an english speaking clan called Fresh there and ally with some people who played there for long time. U are always welcome to ask questions on clan chat someone will answer u if will know.

Little archer Senior Member

um, usko is trash. going back to it its just a step backwards. i dont even need to mention the things that usko lack or the negative stuff. it has always been there but their players are so used to it that they dont even care anymore.

euko imho is the only choice if you want a official ko server. i dont play it anymore but it still remains true. better pk and a liiittle bit of hope for actual improvement... but its still ko, so dont expect much :/.

we've seen and waited for usko to improve throughout 5-6 long years (counting from the time it started to decay), and nothing has or will change.

in short: euko is bad, usko is worse.

i post it b4 so thats a small comparaison euko-usko
    i play on euko and atm we have fun we not see +9-10 item injected and unique +2-3-4-5 too from gm and i can say it because i know the guys who selling these item on c west and now he play on euko whit us.so believe what you want guys but thats the true.EUKO atm is full yes we have cheater and koxper but you find all this too in usko maybe yes the suport is not good but on usko you have nothing from suport and they ban too for no reason ,on euko they banned player whit proof only.

here a small list for compared the diff about this 2 game
    euko:alot of player europa in cz like 100-150 + player ech side
    usko:like 0-21 player during hard moment and 0-7 the night
    euko:no item from GM
    usko:full 8-9-10 item from gm
    euko:got some bug
    usko:got some bug
    euko:you see sometime 1 gm online you pm him and they reply i try it myself (1gm every week or 2 week)
    usko:no gm except when they do the event buy buy buy 3200 kc
    euko:i see no gm event buy buy buy in like arround 2 month
    usko:buy buy buy 3200 kc evry days because they need money for keep continue too ruine the game and sell item
    euko:atm no bifross ok but im sure that comming soon the game is new and they need keep some gg stuff for the future
    usko:bf work yeah but how long the bf is closed due too bug and koxper :P
    euko:talia skin work
    usko over 2 years is bug
    euko:you can see all high class item +7 ++ on the server who upgrade it who fail so for sure you can know who manny +9 are on the server because some 1 see it
    usko:nothing like this so they can inject item like they want
    euko:alwayssssssssssssssssssssssss full pk in pk zone only 1 cz for 2 server and atm no rlb no ardream so all lvl 35+ who want go cz is a gg target
    usko:you kill the openent party 2-3 time they all quit from cz try too do this on euko imposible
    euko:no nova town you want np you need too fight for it
    usko:gogogo nova town is so easy too kill afk player in town so where is the merite
    euko:you can baba if you buy gb from chiniese or knightcash but you can t buy item from gm and all item seal on you so you think a litle b4 buy all seal on you
    usko:you can buy gb from chiniese-kc-buy item from GM-from other website and more
    euko:no +2-3 unique very hard too pass +1 unique so all got the same gear (average)
    usko +1-2-3 100% you if you got real money you got a gg account thats not the game so is normal too fight vs 10 000$ the account ? its a game
    euko:skill talk not really the gear all got the same shit
    usko:money talk
    euko:you got turk yes ok not always fun
    usko:you got turk too so where is the probleme not on c west but this server is dead
    i can say alot of think for compared this 2 game but my result is for my part better play on euko whit a fulllllllllllllllllll server for pk and you see alot of nooob on the square feet then stay on this usko whit coruption gm and dead server
    i don t want flame on guys who return on usko guys but alot sell and stop and bullshit euko because they can t pwn whit out +3-9-10 item so better go on usko and re buy alot of gear for own the shit yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh right anyway thats your chooice

eukoooooooooooooooooooooooo 4tw and litle tips you can close your free proxy just b4 choice the server you join
    ps:if you say gm are offline on euko ko pls go check the forum they bann alot account lvl 75+ because the guys got mming koxper so he trade good item on is main acc and the gm check the trade log and if he see the mining koxper trade frag opal bus ect too the main acc both acc got ban prem so pls doon t say gm do nothing usko the gm ban the legal player check toohpick sizedonotmatter and i past
    and again the pk on euko wowwwwwwwwwwwwww is amazing over 150+ in cz ech side during the days 10 -15+ orc party running in cz same for humain side the masssive fight in the bowl for the chaos stone is amazing too anyway no 1 can talk about euko if you not try it and check the pk there
    tommmay and Stalker4Life like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast