Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Euko / usko?

This is a discussion on Euko / usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tidogg i'm just wondering how disconnected you're from both USKO and EUKO and if you're looking to be the new ...
Page: 3

tidogg i'm just wondering how disconnected you're from both USKO and EUKO and if you're looking to be the new Razor. it's that or you're just blind
    have you ever played a server different from C-West in USKO in the last 12 months? and i don't mean just logged i mean actually playing it. its obvious you haven't... and for that matter it's clear you haven't played CWest in some time aswell.
    a normal day in Ares CZ, for example, is 10 times as active as any day in Europa Server. the lvl of ignorance / intentional lying in your post is funny

Inter-Server Wars this Feb in usko maybe one to watch lets see how it goes posted on their facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    tidogg i'm just wondering how disconnected you're from both USKO and EUKO and if you're looking to be the new Razor. it's that or you're just blind
    have you ever played a server different from C-West in USKO in the last 12 months? and i don't mean just logged i mean actually playing it. its obvious you haven't... and for that matter it's clear you haven't played CWest in some time aswell.
    a normal day in Ares CZ, for example, is 10 times as active as any day in Europa Server. the lvl of ignorance / intentional lying in your post is funny
    I dont think hes lieing.. I cant speak for ares and i know my euko clannies do the ares wars still. But i know from cypher and cwest that they are way worse then euko. I actually enjoy playing euko and i hope others will aswell.

Like it has been said before, people tend to glorify the place they live in hopes of luring some strangers to befriend in. Its not a big problem unless you buy ur way into cwest and notice it is empty 3/4 of the time.. Im not saying one ko is better then the other. But i agree on alot of tidogggs points. And to call it lieing is not really fair.

Wait don't u play cwest? What actually is funny is that you talk about a server you don't play and you have no idea what it is like. Europa CZ is 10 times more active than any USKO server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wait don't u play cwest? What actually is funny is that you talk about a server you don't play and you have no idea what it is like. Europa CZ is 10 times more active than any USKO server.
    yeah i do play CWest. and i'm not taking "facts" our of my ass like some of you kids are.
    Mind you I do visit Ares often and i also log EUKO every now and then. Unlike you and many of the punks throwing out whatever comes to their mind (only to try and make their server look awesome as N4v4rr0 said), i HAVE some sort of evidence (or personal experience. call it as you want) to back what i post. Fact is Europa's CZ is very active. but only when turks and europeans are awake. where do I criticize one server over the other? where do i say that EUKO is rubbish? or that USKO is super?
    I'm pointing out all the bullshit that's been posted about USKO servers. FACT is that Ares on a regular day > EUKO on a packed day. saying the opposite is plain lying. saying that every USKO server is the same is also plain lying. again i don't mind people pointing out all the flaws USKO have. what i do mind is people missguiding others.

Little archer Senior Member

use paragraphs if you want people to read your nonsense (which is already a huge effort on its own)

Banned Senior Member

Fact is C-west is empty and Europa isn't.
    If you're thinking about playing KO again , and your choices are either C-west or Europa because of the dwindling english population on the other possible servers , then choose Europa but it is infested with turks and there's only 1 good english clan on the server (FuzzyTentacles on orc side)

o.o Razor on probation! ***evil laughter***

So clearly you haven't played EUKO either, bb thx, you can't survive any pk without +3 or +9 items on ares.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Fact is C-west is empty and Europa isn't.
    If you're thinking about playing KO again , and your choices are either C-west or Europa because of the dwindling english population on the other possible servers , then choose Europa but it is infested with turks and there's only 1 good english clan on the server (FuzzyTentacles on orc side)

o.o Razor on probation! ***evil laughter***
    yeah man, apparently joking around with people that i know is "trolling/spamming"

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    So clearly you haven't played EUKO either, bb thx, you can't survive any pk without +3 or +9 items on ares.
    Lol... you can do awesome in +8s and +0s . Just need the skills.

Edited read it wrong
    Last edited by tommmay; 01-26-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    lol CLEARLY!
    stupidity resembles ignorance in so many aspects...

Don't listen to Syndicate. He's a scammer. Don't trust him..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123