Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EUKO, USKO or any other game? what to play?

This is a discussion on EUKO, USKO or any other game? what to play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi. Im having a hard time taking my decision to play EUKO(europa), USKO(ares) or any other game, lol/css/warcraft maybe(never tried ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default EUKO, USKO or any other game? what to play?

Hi.
    Im having a hard time taking my decision to play EUKO(europa), USKO(ares) or any other game, lol/css/warcraft maybe(never tried it before)
    so yeah, i really like ares.. BUT... its the risky choice to take ares because Mgame vs k2 thing going on.. so ko might go down or something like that.
    but i heard euko is hack infested, and thats really annoying aswell.(is there good pk going on around european nights on euko? or is it dead?)
    I wont give private servers a try.
    i have like 400$ to spend on whatever place i go(got a char and like 100gb in ares allready). but im really unsure of it, i hope you guys can help me out!

btw, this is no usko vs euko fight and i dont want it to be like that. just say the good and the bad things about both. thanks!!
    someone that played the servers max 1 month back so they know whats going on!

Theres a new patch for warcraft coming soon , new cap level / raids /race etc...
    Always fun to start with everybody :P

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by C0rruptioN View Post
    Theres a new patch for warcraft coming soon , new cap level / raids /race etc...
    i never played warcraft before, so this might be the chance for me

O_o Senior Member

I never liked wow... I liked the normal games (not the online) but idk.. I guess it's just coz I got used to ko

Anyway I'd go for ares/ cwest

You should try Aion. I'm gonna give it a try myself cuz couple friends play there and they said the PvP is like in KO but just without combo system.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You should try Aion. I'm gonna give it a try myself cuz couple friends play there and they said the PvP is like in KO but just without combo system.
    It's ok you are used to play w/o combo gea nub

Banned Member

I think usko is better than euro ko because have many mans playing , I am opinion it. But I like CSS too

TNM

I haven't had the urge to come back to KO since i started playing League of Legends. Sure it's a different genre but fun nevertheless.
    It really is a nice game to enjoy with your friends.

Banned Regular Member

euko europa >> full of k0xpers
    USKO ares >> full of +9 / +10
    try c-west first dont buy anything with $$ just try it and if u liked it , invest in it .that's just my opinion tho.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

EUKO Europa ftw!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post
    Hi.
    Im having a hard time taking my decision to play EUKO(europa), USKO(ares) or any other game, lol/css/warcraft maybe(never tried it before)
    so yeah, i really like ares.. BUT... its the risky choice to take ares because Mgame vs k2 thing going on.. so ko might go down or something like that.
    but i heard euko is hack infested, and thats really annoying aswell.(is there good pk going on around european nights on euko? or is it dead?)
    I wont give private servers a try.
    i have like 400$ to spend on whatever place i go(got a char and like 100gb in ares allready). but im really unsure of it, i hope you guys can help me out!

btw, this is no usko vs euko fight and i dont want it to be like that. just say the good and the bad things about both. thanks!!
    someone that played the servers max 1 month back so they know whats going on!
    just wait month more and play diablo 3 or any other good game (lol wow warcraft).
    Atm i dont see point to play CW/ARES or EUKO, CW is ded like it was ( tryed to play some during ester but dont BS to me CZ IS JUST EMPTY),about ares - no idea but after koranking is up and reveal crazy amount +9/10 items i would rather play minecraft <_< also dont forget about sue between K2 and Mgame (nobody know how it gonna ends for players). About Euko - so far keep going the same way that K2 did.

DAFAQ Senior Member

If you really want to play KO then try some private servers.

That's how I waste my time until D3 comes out.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C0rruptioN View Post
    For Warcraft III? I hope you don't mean 1.26a, but if so then thanks for the early notification

guild wars 2 is coming soon. It's on pre-order last I know.

Alot of new games coming out tera online gonna realse try that start on ground zero like all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast