Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

EUKO, be warned.

This is a discussion on EUKO, be warned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Boshar A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood when she becomes a woman. The term may also be used to mean a young woman. // Wiki'd

Now rehydrate.

O_o .

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

well i could've told u this before razor every legit player goes to jail atleast once .. u cant farm krowaz (there are spots where u autojail), u cant talk to all npcs in cz (some jail you) , you cant go to boss events (you get jailed when u use a skill.. lol) , you cant do all qeusts (some jail you) its BS realy but you know how official ko's are

hope to see u back sometime..

I was jailed when i did help my friend in moradon smildon/wild smildon spot and after 5 min of shooting mobs i and rest of pt got jailed, next one was when i was in boss event and out of nowhere i just got jailed and then i did just delete that whole character and made new one becouse it was low lvl and useless and its easyer and faster to make new lvl 50 char and lvl jump it (was when that event was on). After that first char was jailed i did pm to GM with my other char and he only said "legit people are not thrown to jail wihtout reason" and after that he didnt answer any of my questions.
    Last time in boss event i didnt get jailed. Instead of instant jailing i got tp'ed from my spot to bit farther and seems that he did now just test about cheat and didnt autojail me.
    Since first time of jailing i have never used my main chars in boss events. Only other account with lvl 77 rogue and with my main account i have lvl 59 assassin and i dont mind if they get jailed since i will delete those both too then again.
    I think that NTTGame and their nice little hackshield thinks every program you have is cheat since every week when i restart ko i will get "illegal program detected" or something like that and game shuts down.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    I was jailed when i did help my friend in moradon smildon/wild smildon spot and after 5 min of shooting mobs i and rest of pt got jailed, next one was when i was in boss event and out of nowhere i just got jailed and then i did just delete that whole character and made new one becouse it was low lvl and useless and its easyer and faster to make new lvl 50 char and lvl jump it (was when that event was on).
    Last time in boss event i didnt get jailed. Instead of instant jailing i got tp'ed from my spot to bit farther and seems that he did now just test about cheat and didnt autojail me.
    Since first time of jailing i have never used my main chars in boss events. Only other account with lvl 77 rogue and with my main account i have lvl 59 assassin and i dont mind if they get jailed since i will delete those both too then again.
    wow lol thats kinda extreme, but apparently jailing is perfectly fine for those scrubs.

they dont care about a legit customer. guilty until proven innocent is the name of the game

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wow lol thats kinda extreme, but apparently jailing is perfectly fine for those scrubs.

they dont care about a legit customer. guilty until proven innocent is the name of the game
    Just that everyone is quilty until they get out of jail by killing mobs (but they stay guilty in their database) or if you get out of jail by huge miracle of customer support. (just start to fraps the whole time you are playing or merchanting) x)

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    Just that everyone is quilty until they get out of jail by killing mobs (but they stay guilty in their database) or if you get out of jail by huge miracle of customer support. (just start to fraps the whole time you are playing or merchanting) x)
    lol i assure you even if i had a youtube vid i would still get a copy paste answer

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol i assure you even if i had a youtube vid i would still get a copy paste answer
    I remember I had it in USKO, I made a vid showing every step I did until the apr ban, and got unbanned right away and didn't get that false positive shits again... I think it can be the same with your jail problem..

P.S did you make a topic at the official forum?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I remember I had it in USKO, I made a vid showing every step I did until the apr ban, and got unbanned right away and didn't get that false positive shits again... I think it can be the same with your jail problem..

he is alredy banned from official

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post

made 3 threads, all deleted within minutes.

aint nothing more frustrating than that, no reason whatsoever to delete it.. they just completely rape a legit customer and dont care much about it.

i didnt try to pm riemann... but im sure he would have redirected me to CS.

Same for me. Put into jail without any explanation.
    Into "special zone" (aka jail), the only quest working was the last, reserved for user of hacking tool user... When it happened, i was farming death wizard in Eslant...
    I'm ok. Nobody can verify than i was or not using some cheat program but i'm worried for the futur of EUKO when i read some peoples banned/jailed for talking to a NPC or passing not far from AOC in CZ, or walking near a wall, etc etc...
    Is GM on EUko have "sensible trigger" on her "ban gun" lol ?

Concerning customer support, it was also non-effective. Auto-reply, alway the same message or no reply.
    I was trying to talk to a GM but same, no reply. For here, if you are into jail, you're a cheater.
    Meanwhile, you paid a premium that is useless..

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    unfortunately yes... there is like some few are legit people and rest all full hackers..
    Anywhere you go you can find more than 1 hacker at a time.. this is bullshit.....
    may be thats why everyone quiting USKO....
    dunno about that. last ED i went was 160-170
    that lvl jump event sure did help.i
    see couple of turks around too and many many new names. i'd just give it a few months before i do anything

i think i'm the only lucky guy who hasn't been jailed so far :P:P:P

It's really a shame that this is happening. I didn't had this jail thing myself so far. Hope i don't get jailed.
    But it's really dumb how this could happen. I really don't get it. Hope they will fix this fast. otherwise many ppl
    will get frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    well i could've told u this before razor every legit player goes to jail atleast once .. u cant farm krowaz (there are spots where u autojail), u cant talk to all npcs in cz (some jail you) , you cant go to boss events (you get jailed when u use a skill.. lol) , you cant do all qeusts (some jail you) its BS realy but you know how official ko's are hope to see u back sometime..
    I've never went to jail

isnt it players that put u in that jail? where u need to kill those monsters with a wooden club

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Rieman or whoever is the most frustrating fellow I've seen on the net in quite some time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast