Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes

EUKO, be warned.

This is a discussion on EUKO, be warned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by suikkeli Friend just said that "maby you did reveal too many truth about NTTGame and thats why ...
Page: 5

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    Friend just said that "maby you did reveal too many truth about NTTGame and thats why you got banned and silenced"
    Maby it is true maby not, but my friends are trying to get me unbanned atleast to that "report cheaters" section becosue i report cheaters every time i just can.
    Ye, i was this friend telling this .
    Or maybe GM got annoyed because of amount of cheaters u reported. He is lazy ass, dont like checking your reports so just make the easiest thing to unable u doing this .

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    NTTgame GM, eNtiTy team GM..... that's what EUKO's team is called.

he ment it as a joke ''what is a nttgm? never seen 1???'' stop taking everything so serious psychoooo <333333

Well i just made new account and made almost the same post to that topic where my post seemed to be deleted becouse i said that someting like "send another customer support ticket but dont be too optimist about that becosue you might just get autoanswer" and something like that and another post to topic what in game friend made and i said that

Yeh thanks alot for banning my forum char. Didnt you like when i said that ppl should be pessimist about the answer of customer support since it usualy just gives autoreply?
    If you cant take any criticism against NTTGame how you think that players will stay in this game and keep helping you with cheaters.
    I wont report any cheater since you act like this. Maby somewhere in future when / if you unban my account i will start to report again. More cheaters to this game for a price of little criticism in forums.

Alyce said:
    he probably was spamming
    most bans are 3 to 7 days unless you really make a big mistake
    don't think he made a big mistake tho
    so his account will be open in a couple of days
    Last edited by suikkeli; 06-21-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

they just dont care lol as long as the money keeps rolling in

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    he ment it as a joke ''what is a nttgm? never seen 1???'' stop taking everything so serious psychoooo <333333
    i don't believe it was sarcasm but ok lol

Well this is going to interested way in NTTGame forums. As you all know i got banned in forums and seems that it was 7 day ban, but now it changed to 30 days and reason was Riemnan and becouse i made new account to ask why i got banned. Best thing is that i still dont know why i got banned in the first place.

Riemnan said:
    You had a one week ban, now it's extended to one month for making another account.
    Now hes deleting my topics and posts etc. Seems that the war against Riemnan have started.

Today 22.6.2012
    Well now he didnt delete my post by gave my new account maby permanen ban, but the reason why he didnt delete my topic/post and didnt close that topic was maby becouse of my answer to him of all those "rules" and then i gave him link to Fundamental right within the European Union. Next link is to my last post i did to the forums and the last i will ever do.

http://www.nttgame.com/forums/showth...eleting-topics

And ofcourse what riemnan did answer in that topic was:

1. I have no idea why your fourm account has been banned.
    2. Ain't it obvious that if you are banned it's not because we want you to make another account and use forum- it's becasue we don't want you at the forum for some time(it was one week for you).
    So no happy ending, no reason for banning in forums, dont know who banned my account etc. etc.
    Last edited by suikkeli; 06-22-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Game Masters are a hoax Psycho.. The whole time i played this game, i only saw one which banned 16 users (most of them were legit) and logged off. But I'd tap that theory.

Oh and by the way MyDestiny, i have no idea why but i like you just like i like Razor and his creativity in trolling, it puts a smile on my face and makes my day, you know? Good times.. Have fun!

Its amazing how official servers have it worse than the best private servers regarding both support and koxpers, and still people keep buying stuff from pus. At least i'd think that when the official servers are in that bad status the cash flow goes down substantially to force the company (nttgame in this situation) to fix it. I guess that as long as dumb people give them money for a shit service they never need to change. Why wouldnt they just rake in the profits...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    Its amazing how official servers have it worse than the best private servers regarding both support and koxpers, and still people keep buying stuff from pus. At least i'd think that when the official servers are in that bad status the cash flow goes down substantially to force the company (nttgame in this situation) to fix it. I guess that as long as dumb people give them money for a shit service they never need to change. Why wouldnt they just rake in the profits...
    the answer is...

they are used to that kind of customer service. i have personally never paid for my prems other than 1-2 bronze and silver lots of years ago

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345