Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Is EUKO worth coming back to?

This is a discussion on Is EUKO worth coming back to? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My question is as the title states, more specefic i am thinking about the current item situation (no overfloating of ...
Page: 1

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Default Is EUKO worth coming back to?

My question is as the title states, more specefic i am thinking about the current item situation (no overfloating of +9/10 items), activity, cheat/koxp, turkish dominance (not skill wise, but population-wise ofc).

Just an overall picture as to how it seems right now would be apreciated.

there are eng clans but amonut of koxpers is bad like any other active server

Its not really worth it, unless you wanna sink $1000 at lvl 80+ to pk

I would suggest doing EUKO lvl jump, then your lvl 75 or 77 with prem, then make your mind up.

You could always play LEGACYKO

Seems a few old players gunna give it a try http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...change-340803/

EUKO = dead and alot of k0xpers

ardream maybe have 1 ore 2 players
    and CZ got like 20/30 players

any KO is not worth coming back

Allright thx guys, seems like a pretty one sided answer.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    Its not really worth it, unless you wanna sink $1000 at lvl 80+ to pk

I would suggest doing EUKO lvl jump, then your lvl 75 or 77 with prem, then make your mind up.

You could always play LEGACYKO

Seems a few old players gunna give it a try http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...change-340803/
    - Might give legacy a try, from what i can see its not even launched yet, like me a fresh server. But if it should come down to it, at what level can you do the jump in EUKO? Like minimum.

min 50 lvl but you need 65 lvl + for jump to 75 or 77 with premium - prem cost much, and you need make all skills, buy olds or uniqs + items + lot time and pots where 80 lvl char with olds and basic items cost 10gbs, for normal play - 20-30gb its 50-100usd.
    about chars worth 1000+ usd its funny pay this money for K0XP and ded server,
    on merchants - ded, on ard - ded, last on ed - so low ppls-ded, on cz - maybe just after ed view hours, but normally its ded. BUT 24/7 LOT MAGS K0XPS BIF MOBS AND FL KOXP ON AOC
    Just gold farmers, koxp, and babas have good time, but not normal legal players.

I think you can join euko but not with 1000usd just 100usd, pay more for any char ATM for me its wrong way.
    but its your decision

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    Allright thx guys, seems like a pretty one sided answer.

- Might give legacy a try, from what i can see its not even launched yet, like me a fresh server. But if it should come down to it, at what level can you do the jump in EUKO? Like minimum.
    well people saying you need 1000 usd char/gear are just bullshitting, you can do pretty good with 150$ char , eventhough i would recommend you playing a private server, i believe that might be more entertaining..

but if you insist on playing official server, i think Ares or EUKO europa are good choice

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

whats with all the retards in here, euko has koxpers like any other server but the server is not "full of"koxp"

Ardream is pretty death. 7-10 ppl on both sides on good times
    CZ is fine (30v30 or more at good times), and you deffinetly dont need 1000 usd to pk. with 100-200 usd you can buy a char thats doing fine in cz

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    whats with all the retards in here, euko has koxpers like any other server but the server is not "full of"koxp"

Ardream is pretty death. 7-10 ppl on both sides on good times
    CZ is fine (30v30 or more at good times), and you deffinetly dont need 1000 usd to pk. with 100-200 usd you can buy a char thats doing fine in cz

last time its full - last days nt 200k np or more on one time so fast view M and on mora " sell char 5.5m nps" its view chars not one.
    alot mags with priest on cz bowl and kill bif mobs - allways when we try kill it with pt - hums kill us (legal hums, pro top clans) thats not fair when one side need vs with k0xp and legal pt, they should wait for kill koxp or vs in outer place.
    So lot koxps on cz, all time full on aoc, cardinal and all good spots
    eslant - full koxps Trolls and all good spots, they are on luff/ emc too
    still and still k0xp k0xp k0xp
    on chaos same
    + ded ard zone - idk why? just view gb and can be good, but babas dont come ard, cant have rols+2 and Iron set

I think this game should delate all place for farm money - legal players cant farm (cant ks koxp) so its just for k0xp?
    One option for make money should be ressel, events (ed,chaos,ft) and items from Chaos stone its just my opinion

I wouldn't go play official, I think you should give a try to LegacyKO. It opens in 2 days and seems like alot of K4L players are going to that server including me!
    Check private server section or heres a link to the topic ; http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...change-340803/

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Heavy private server advertisement is going on at this forum. It might be interesting, and fun first few days, but then it will end up like every other private server = fail.
    For decent PK u can try Euko. You dont need to spend 1000$ you will do fine with like 100 - 200$ if you are not complete noob.
    ExclusiveBastard and typ0 like this.

I realize that koxp will always be there, and i dont mind, as long as it is not envolving into cz. I remember entire mage parties wallhacking around, archers chasing you with speed hack etc, it was pretty bad at some point.
    But yea, seeing as i did not plan on spending one single penny, ill go the private server way, and LegacyKO seems pretty obvious to me. You can pretty easily judge which way a server is going, within the few first days, if its a dead road or what not.

CW USKO gettineg alive no koxpers in CZ exping on paramuns and PK is sometimes really great... but still Europe is the most active server but I hate their binding system so I am playing on cw and I am happy too

euko gets super active less koxper in cz (or almost none) during active time which is like 5am+ my time till like 4 - 5pm (I live in -8:00 GMT time zone aka cali)
    after 5pm its dead zone once in awhile u get 1 or 2 parties running around.. but during dead zone is when koxper is active to farm xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast