Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Is EUKO worth coming back to?

This is a discussion on Is EUKO worth coming back to? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Private servers are made to make profit also. I was surprised to see that some priv. servers has actually more ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Private servers are made to make profit also. I was surprised to see that some priv. servers has actually more expensive knight cash than official kinght online. People babashop there too.

Basicly you should be aware of two thing: Its either you spend more time (lvling / farming) to catch up with other players (time=money too), or you spend more money to catch up. Choice is yours of course, but because its much easier to earn money in real life, and then spend it on ko than other way around many people choose second option nowdays, not only in ko but in other mmorpg games too.
    Advantage of official knight online is that when you quit you can sell your stuff and loose nothing, or even earn. While with priv server, items often get wiped or whole servers wiped or /closed. So you end up with nothing.
    If you really wants to spend 0$ and have a lot of time go for it. If you dont have neither money nor time best option would be to find trustable friend - sharer so u can play on his char and spend 0$, and need not to build whole char by yourself.

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Private servers are made to make profit also. I was surprised to see that some priv. servers has actually more expensive knight cash than official kinght online. People babashop there too.

Basicly you should be aware of two thing: Its either you spend more time (lvling / farming) to catch up with other players (time=money too), or you spend more money to catch up. Choice is yours of course, but because its much easier to earn money in real life, and then spend it on ko than other way around many people choose second option nowdays, not only in ko but in other mmorpg games too.
    Advantage of official knight online is that when you quit you can sell your stuff and loose nothing, or even earn. While with priv server, items often get wiped or whole servers wiped or /closed. So you end up with nothing.
    If you really wants to spend 0$ and have a lot of time go for it. If you dont have neither money nor time best option would be to find trustable friend - sharer so u can play on his char and spend 0$, and need not to build whole char by yourself.
    Ye i agree, but the problem is that - say me, an old schooler coming back. I have money, but no intention of using anymore of them in KO, its just a state of mind i made up, every angle of the game screwed me over one too many times. - On the other hand i got lots of time to spent, so i could prolly make up for not paying to win, but yea ive been away from ko for about 2 years, so finding people to make a steady income of items/gold whatever, is gonna be hard. And it surely is needed if i wanna make it anywhere on official servers, without having to sell my god damn car.

Nym

nttgame, k2, mgame game finished. Go Private server.

no its not worth playing on euko, despite what anyone says about 'how great it is'..... there is a large amount of koxp on the server...at this time right this second you cant even pk because of the party of human mages k0xp everywhere. plus they farm the bifrost monsters in cz all day and have flooded the market with the dumb fragments.

my advice is to start on a private server or find another game, good luck.

Kopx will be fixed, and they might merge the servers..

I would not spend a penny in PUS, but u should wait when they merge the servers.. It will bring some fun back for u guys.

It will also help if thye make a 'New' EUKO server, without kopx. Because most Europa and Rosetta players are victims of the hack waves last year. So they might come back and make a fresh start...!

So plannings are;

Merge Europa and Rosetta
    Create 1 new server... (u will also get the players back that are gone to TItan and Destan)

how sure are you they will merge servers? And if so when? Because there is open koxp and Np transfer ( 90k+ in ladder at times) and a lot of ppl protesting in moradon

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    how sure are you they will merge servers? And if so when? Because there is open koxp and Np transfer ( 90k+ in ladder at times) and a lot of ppl protesting in moradon
    Don't u remember the last server merge? NTT is an unexperienced publisher, soon or later they will need to listen..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12