Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Europa or Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Europa or Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm coming back to play, and have interest in playing at one of these servers, anatolia much + 10 + ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Cool Europa or Anatolia?

I'm coming back to play, and have interest in playing at one of these servers, anatolia much + 10 + 3, europe low +3 not + 10, but now with merge anatolia + atlantis, I do not know which server to go

suggestions?

you should play private servers

"private servers dont belong in here QQ" in 3..2...1...

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you should play private servers

"private servers dont belong in here QQ" in 3..2...1...
    i play many years in pvt, but now pvt are same usko, many exp, and spend much money, for 4~6 months and closed

I would give ORION a try, tbh a good server so far!

Orion/Anatolia it is!

anatolia if you here to stay for the long run

idk about the other server but EUROPA is pretty active, every paramun spot M1,M2 alwasy full exp many party doing every eslant quest there also 1 or 2 brahman pt running, about CZ pk at turkish time there always between 40-70 ppl each nation so 80 to 150 ppl everytime and there is alwasy 100ppl going chaos and FT also always full sp yes its active and there is no +10 u can have fun with normal gear ! p/s i did 4k nps in 1 war with md+1 rev 100% old and chitin+8 lvl 83 rogue but yes i got kiled easy but still had some fun !

GDM

Quote Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
    idk about the other server but EUROPA is pretty active, every paramun spot M1,M2 alwasy full exp many party doing every eslant quest there also 1 or 2 brahman pt running, about CZ pk at turkish time there always between 40-70 ppl each nation so 80 to 150 ppl everytime and there is alwasy 100ppl going chaos and FT also always full sp yes its active and there is no +10 u can have fun with normal gear ! p/s i did 4k nps in 1 war with md+1 rev 100% old and chitin+8 lvl 83 rogue but yes i got kiled easy but still had some fun !
    lies ( about the pk activity )

Quote Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
    full of shit
    Series likes this.

full of shit? well im playing 3-7hour everyday since 3month and that what i saw every day read carfully.. TURKISH TIME not 12 or 24h day.. i agree maybe the pk not that full always but when im there its always atleas 3pt each side and some noob arround there 0 bullshit.. if u so right tell me whats is bullshit in my post?

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    lies ( about the pk activity )
    No.. He's pretty accurate with his whole post. PK is extremely active from 12pm to 4pm pst. After that it's like 1 or 2 parties until like 1am - 5am it gets popping again. Turkish peeps make Knight Online so playing during there time is when you will have the most fun.

orion lol... anatolia is a Cemetery

Banned Regular Member

basically everyone will tell you to go on their server ( AS EXPECTED) . just try one of this : anatolia (full baba ofc) / europa ( half baba ) / orion (non baba but u sure need a good clan)

Anatolia will be fun after the merge

Europa or Orion in my opinion, Orion is pretty good so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast