Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[EUROPA] DO NOT TRUST SirInfinity aka MrInfinity & NICO_

This is a discussion on [EUROPA] DO NOT TRUST SirInfinity aka MrInfinity & NICO_ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coalition http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6414/21632669.jpg holy shi* turkpwned ;s Anyway .......... ALL i have on my PC is: SexyKO (for ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

holy shi* turkpwned ;s

Anyway ..........

ALL i have on my PC is:
    SexyKO (for like 5-6days)
    i was active on FRMTR and KO4live last weeks.
    that could be one of possible causes as well...

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    bro why the hell would you leave a personal +8 UNSEALED????

other than that, I will be relieved to seeing ur baba ass back ingame
    because i was going to upgrade it ...

@Coalation, the priest on Screenshot isnt mine. Back in the days Hooligaan had a Priest named SirLnfinity .. he sold it the guy sold it and its been sold again xD haha... youre not absolutely right. The secret key is worth much .. they cant sell/trade/burn/trash any of my items cause all sealed and they cant get the sealcode unless they know my payment infos which are in my desk .

Im looking forward to have my acc back soon.. maybe without Personal +8 but therefore im gonna make a Eagle eyes +9 =)

Im sure that im able to post who hacked me with proof soon!

Quote Originally Posted by NiceONE View Post
    youre not absolutely right. The secret key is worth much .. they cant sell/trade/burn/trash any of my items cause all sealed and they cant get the sealcode unless they know my payment infos which are in my desk .
    hm maybe, last when I made ticet just send somthing like that "I lost my secret key, reset me it" w/o any info and I get it
    I ofc know they cant burn trade sealed items.

Banned Senior Member

i think you may have your bow to tbh i mean if you hacked a account you had FULL control of it would you delete/ burn a personal bow 8?
    but then again he is a turk.

I thought I should mention this here..some SirInfinity priest pm me ingame after showing in trade some items like Ada+1rb and other elite stuffs, presumably to prove that it was your acc and that he got the stuff unbinded already.

Funny thing, few mins before this trade, he PM me asking if I sell unbinds. Even more interesting is that the only way he could have known I was selling some unbinds is because I sent PM to Novalqin who spammed shout chat for "B>Unbinds". This anecdotal evidence might lead one to conclude that Novalqin knows the hacker and collaborated with him to get the items off the char. How they got the unseal code, if this is some grand plot or scheme, who knows.

Just what happen in another day in KO

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    I thought I should mention this here..some SirInfinity priest pm me ingame after showing in trade some items like Ada+1rb and other elite stuffs, presumably to prove that it was your acc and that he got the stuff unbinded already.

Funny thing, few mins before this trade, he PM me asking if I sell unbinds. Even more interesting is that the only way he could have known I was selling some unbinds is because I sent PM to Novalqin who spammed shout chat for "B>Unbinds". This anecdotal evidence might lead one to conclude that Novalqin knows the hacker and collaborated with him to get the items off the char. How they got the unseal code, if this is some grand plot or scheme, who knows.

Just what happen in another day in KO
    what is Elite stuffs ?..
    cause i heard he sell my items..

if anyone seen a +11 reb rogue shell pauldron unbinded then he did it !!!

Anyways, im just creating topic after topic on NTTforum untill i get my acc back!. I gave them 4 screens of moneybooker transaction the invitation to the Gamescom more then 20 paysafecard codes.. my phonenumber which was registered for ICS and OTP beta. The proof that im rightfull owner of the email my acc was registered over all the time i play euko..! They said they cant verify me but i guess they cant cause they also verifyed the hacker as owner.. idiots!
    Last edited by NiceONE; 06-08-2013 at 07:04 AM.

i dont think so.. i guess he target me (focused on me) and know about hack and i think then its possible..

Its become common knowledge that hotmail is not very safe for

Ill make a final point here.

My account is lost forever. NTT took so long and said they cant verify me evento the write payment infos for over 1.5 years, i prove that the email that was registered for last 1.5 years belong to me they said its not enough.

Why?.. just some days AFTER i got hacked they startet SMS Verification, u know whaT? My hacker did it and he was able to change my security key.

Its sad but i gotta say that all my GG items like Shell +9 LB +2 and more are gone and sold by a turk.
    Be carefull anyways one of his emails is [email protected].

Some guys mentioned to me that i might be Loqiuto i dont know that i just know that he beg to me and hooligan which is other Swiss guy with +9 shell every day to get it as a bunch of other guys.

Whatever, SirInfinity wont be me anylonger on EUKO.
    Thanks to all my GG mates on EUKO it was funny time.

Sad story.Dont be sad anyway u cant sell a shit in this stupid server .Plus gmail is not also 100% sure email ,sins i got hacked in cwest .GL mate

this guy is strange i know him... he try something on my in the game also whit selling items and later say ya i dont have them or anything like that... so i get the gb's for nothing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12