Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Europa

101 81.45%
  • Rosetta

23 18.55%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Europa or Rosetta

This is a discussion on Europa or Rosetta within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Currently voting on the matter in Momentum, will let you know the answer later today....
Page: 2

Currently voting on the matter in Momentum, will let you know the answer later today.

I'm sure that Rosetta will get a lot more turks than europe..90% turks who cant speak english will select rosetta and we all know pking with full turks around is a lot more fun

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    I'm sure that Rosetta will get a lot more turks than europe..90% turks who cant speak english will select rosetta and we all know pking with full turks around is a lot more fun
    sometimes Less is more,

of these 2 which is the main one aka the first one , kinda like the Ares of EUKO

i wonder if turks are even looking or caring about the language lockout, maybe they will just roll europa and get a shock

Europe ftw. It will be active since turks got a wierd habbit of joining where they are not wanted.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Europe ftw. It will be active since turks got a wierd habbit of joining where they are not wanted.
    hahahahha gotta luv this comment mate ;D

but seriously ima think they will go europe this or other way....

if any1 still has turkish friends feel free to ask em what they are saying at forums cos prolly they are talking about it aswell (yea yea Lecter we both know im talking about u )

We should all just go server 1 which is Europa, ofc turks will come there! I hope they come to, the english community isnt big enough for 2x servers.. So we need all go to one, and lets hope alot of turks comming there aswell

Would be great to get each english speaking clan to Europe server then there wouldnt be empty and we would have an chance to actualy be able to play and understand most ppl on the server, atleast its the idea of it cant really know how it will work but hope is all we got :P

What genius camme up with this???
    Why couldnt we just have normal server 1 and 2..? Just making my head hurt, everyone freaking out now

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Would be great to get each english speaking clan to Europe server then there wouldnt be empty and we would have an chance to actualy be able to play and understand most ppl on the server, atleast its the idea of it cant really know how it will work but hope is all we got :P
    maybe also alot of english people dont care if there are turks
    talking turkish at chat ore not.
    & some people just need too stop crying about it its just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    What genius camme up with this???
    Why couldnt we just have normal server 1 and 2..? Just making my head hurt, everyone freaking out now
    Where abouts are people freaking out? It's because whiners on the official forum were all "Oh lordi, someone gobbled in turkeyspeak in normal chat, I don't speak their language; make them speak my language". This just appeases all these kiddies who can't handle ignoring some white size 10 typefont which they can't understand (which may not even be of relevance to them). I wonder how these bigots are gonna react when the same text is written in blue for party chat, or yellow for private messaging (which, as I understand it, people are allowed to do). I may consider learning turkish just to troll some these hypersensitive guppies.

A fuckin Q, ya QQ'ers; i'll see ya on Europa with my turkishdictionary.net, ready set to go.

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    That may be true, but its not limited to just turkish, its anyone who doesn't know English, making it a much larger group of people that will be affected. If people realise they can't talk in general or any of the shouts, let alone getting muted and banned(?) for it, why would they bother joining when they could go to the other server and talk as much as they want.

Also if people do join the English one, won't there be like 1000's of reports just cause someone forgot to chat in clan chat? Where do you draw the line? Eg, an English speaking player types in Turkish as a joke, their going to get muted?
    Why on Earth should they insist on talking their language in normal/shout? That makes no sense.

First people will be warned; muting is for those who test the limits and see how far they can go.

The point of this rule is not to rid the server of people. If someone make a single statement in normal/shout chat, then that is not much to report - but if they do it again and again, on the other hand.

fenrirstop

wth mute.... in a mmporg, i here this first time but ok xD
    and btw u have a block option right? use it then if u dont like to see turkish chat

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    wth mute.... in a mmporg, i here this first time but ok xD
    and btw u have a block option right? use it then if u dont like to see turkish chat
    Then the whole point of normal chat disappears. Some people have been paying KO for too long, methinks; taking all the crap for granted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast