Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Europa

101 81.45%
  • Rosetta

23 18.55%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Europa or Rosetta

This is a discussion on Europa or Rosetta within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Spitfire Then the whole point of normal chat disappears. Some people have been paying KO for too ...
Page: 3

fenrirstop

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Then the whole point of normal chat disappears. Some people have been paying KO for too long, methinks; taking all the crap for granted.
    u can block a single person by clicking on his square in normal chat

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    u can block a single person by clicking on his square in normal chat
    Again, what's the point of normal chat if I am going to block everyone? These people could be telling some useful info, and even wanting to spread it (now or sometime in the future), they could be asking legit questions - but I do not get what they are saying. They are segregating themselves and playing in their own bubble. In a game where teamwork is important, that is not at all a good thing.

When new people try the game, being met with a wall of Turkish is not appetising. EDIT: and this could be really harmful for EUKO in the long run.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 11-07-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    u hate turkish in general boeren so u joined turkish clan`s in the past, thus the turkish chat in clan chat hypocrit much? idd belgen zijn dom
    if u were not some guy who randomly posts now and than, than you would see that i often said how i do NOT hate turkish people and respect the ones who are nice and friendly. ur way more narrow minded than i am and posting in dutch how a whole nation (belgians) are stupid just says how big of a fail ur post was, especially since we have 1 of the best education systems in the world, so crawl back in ur lil hole where everyone hates turkish people and grow some sense of humour. than again cuz its a turkish clan its allowed to say to people how he's gna fck someone's mother sister father just because he asked a question in english? (didnt happen to me since i dont join turkish clans) but come on thats more racist than 80% of this forum AND i tested this in beta just asking things in pm: cant believe how much dirt i got by asking NICELY, i lol'd tho^^ so dont gimme crap about racist shit cuz i never do such a thing except when they personally deserved it
    but to make my post more understandable for you : edited

some post from yesterday since ur to lazy to read other topics :
    like ive said before to many turks ingame who have proved themselves to be good players and persons: you are beautiful

no really i admire your point of view and i couldnt agree more, yes there are alot of ignorant asshole turks, but that doesnt mean that a turk in definition is an asshole, i can cope with them perfectly as long as they dont flood every chat and swear for every lil thing u say

the battle against this is not over though!!! anekdote:
    today i asked a commander in war to PLEASE speak english in commander chat so we can all understand him, as a response he said fck your mother and spammed fck ynglish in chat and kept on blabbering turkish=> he got banned lol! so futility does care about this.....

anyways natural, its an honour man but uhhh i am a superior transformer tho
    Last edited by Boeren; 11-07-2011 at 07:55 AM.

I am definetely going to play on Europa. I waited just too long for an English speaking server not to give it a chance. I bet it will be more crowded than rosetta and everyone will get his kills in cz.

personally i have nothing against turkish players. i have been with some really nice ones in a clan for a long time.
    But seeing how the results of the poll turn out, i think europa server is the way to go.
    For the simple fact that the more crowded a server is, the more fun it is. (24/7 good pk in cz)

I hope everyone will follow to really make this work

NewAge Choose Europa .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Problem is so many of us are so use to the Turkish language in KO , that we often use it without realising. So I guess some terms will still be used no matter what.

In WoW language based servers do well , so why not in KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Problem is so many of us are so use to the Turkish language in KO , that we often use it without realising. So I guess some terms will still be used no matter what.

In WoW language based servers do well , so why not in KO.
    Theres a big difference between some random sa, aga, yer warmy whatever and 24/7 turk spam :P

Oblivion clan is going Europa server.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

apparently most turks gonna play in europa

Hangi bölümde oyn

good to hear everyone going europa, Undez will be there.

Banned Senior Member

Endless will be in Europa , just letting you guys know,

Momentum will be in Europe aswell

FallenTeam aka 617 from beta will be in Europa!

Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    FallenTeam aka 617 from beta will be in Europa!

Damn polish novaers ! :P..

Think policy on beta was, want glow n cape go mage!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast