Europe issue

This is a discussion on Europe issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EUKO really sucks max. I was merchanting and last logged off few days ago. It seems that few items that ...
Page: 1

Legacy Senior Member

Default Europe issue

EUKO really sucks max. I was merchanting and last logged off few days ago. It seems that few items that i was merchanting went missing. Coins were gone as well. It doesnt look like it was been hacked because some items like PE and elysium7 shio+1 and some valuables stil in inn..some items went from inventory to my inn.

Recently, there was a merge between callisto and europa.Everything went fine except all our golds were gone for ppl in callisto. It didnt create a chaos because of the small population. I dont know what to say and what should i do now lol. creating a support ticket is useless anyway.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Weird lol, but this also happened alot at usko yet u kept playing, so shh and keep havin fun!

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    EUKO really sucks max. I was merchanting and last logged off few days ago. It seems that few items that i was merchanting went missing. Coins were gone as well. It doesnt look like it was been hacked because some items like PE and elysium7 shio+1 and some valuables stil in inn..some items went from inventory to my inn.

Recently, there was a merge between callisto and europa.Everything went fine except all our golds were gone for ppl in callisto. It didnt create a chaos because of the small population. I dont know what to say and what should i do now lol. creating a support ticket is useless anyway.

some of my clannies are from calisto, most of them didint had any issues after merge. Try to ask reimman for help

I rather not think of it as EUKO sucks, or EUKO issues as much as MGames sucks and has issues :P

Doesnt matter which one you play, they all have up's and downs.....mostly downs lol