Xigenon wars!!

This is a discussion on Xigenon wars!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last war was lost by El Morad mainly because...we were not orcs h43r: h43r: At end of the war we ...
Page: 1

Ripper_of_romania

Default Xigenon wars!!

Last war was lost by El Morad mainly because...we were not orcs h43r: h43r:
    At end of the war we had 1081 dead el morons to 1306 dead Karus.Karus warder 1 and Karus warder 2 were dead and we lost El Moron warder 2.However,we lost the war and got invaded h43r: h43r: .Captains shouted what is going on but i think we got K2 machine'd h43r:
    I think we should all go orcs h43r: h43r:

or maybe they killed the keeper?

Ripper_of_romania

no man they killed the keeper after we were tp'd in EMC

dartagon

Default Re: Xigenon wars!!

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania
    Last war was lost by El Morad mainly because...we were not orcs h43r: *h43r: *
    At end of the war we had 1081 dead el morons to 1306 dead Karus.Karus warder 1 and Karus warder 2 were dead and we lost El Moron warder 2.However,we lost the war and got invaded h43r: *h43r: .Captains shouted what is going on but i think we got K2 machine'd *h43r: *
    I think we should all go orcs h43r: *h43r:
    xigenon war =

-in the turk time 2000 el morad dead 1000 orc dead, adn still el morad win... but they cant go to town cuz we are good defense

-and when the turk are sleeping, theres 500 el morad in the wars and.............50 orcs -_-

and u cant say what i wrote is false