Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Europe knight-online

This is a discussion on Europe knight-online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; euko would be freaking great... but there will be no more english ko imo... rumours about german and english official ...
Page: 3

savants

euko would be freaking great... but there will be no more english ko imo...
    rumours about german and english official servers just sometimes comes up and then down...
    by couple of months... oooold story... -_-

I think its a good idea, not for us, but turks.
    They can all fuck off to EUKO seeing as its made for them, and leave UNITED STATES knight online alone.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am from England and I defantly don't want to be classed as an Europeian. Me I am happy with USKO so even if a euro vertion came out I would not go.

wynne.

Not another server-.- Check it out when turkey got dc. Moradon is fuking empty! Just deal with these turks some off them are good gunz

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yea the only reason for me to go to EUKO would be more security and service. they should make it p2p and give support. i promise you there will be alot guys which will change and for sure also alot turks too but they are not my main problem ^_^

Its too late now, but for a proper KO someone needs to buy an english license and they need the ability to reprogram the game at will. Then they should charge a standard monthly fee of $20+ and compete for the WoW market. Improve the game, add features, dont wait for mgames to do it. The fact that people buy premium and play KO instead of WoW shows that KO has the basic premise that gamers love. People play usko DESPITE k2, not due to them.

The extra earnings from this fee can be used to pay for serious programmers, serious GM's and a serious customer support system that works. I've always thought this but the free-to-play model only works to make short term profits. The game has no long term future since it is hard to update and it gets flooded with cheaters and freeloaders (turks).

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yea zero you are right. i guess KO will be mutch better with a serious company and they will make enough profit even if they have to pay for programers and so on.

QueenPriest

About the "None of the none premium shit" I think u should really reconsider. every game will turn eventually into a p2p....

then all 9*3 servers of usko would empty

mayb they will shink it down and server stransfer FTW

then all 9*3 servers of usko would empty

mayb they will shink it down and server stransfer FTW

Solstice

Originally posted by KrepiN
    Mgame had mailed the many people who asked for licence to english knight online, all got answer with that they wont sell out more english licenses

but ofc they can in other languages (if they would do that) and then we could get english clients, turkish clients and so, just a guess

but if its mgph then its suckage, they cant disable xtrap (causing errors) AND!! it illegal obtained
    what gaming company is it?
    McCorn had a licence

Originally posted by Solstice+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solstice)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    Mgame had mailed the many people who asked for licence to english knight online, all got answer with that they wont sell out more english licenses

but ofc they can in other languages (if they would do that) and then we could get english clients, turkish clients and so, just a guess

but if its mgph then its suckage, they cant disable xtrap (causing errors) AND!! it illegal obtained
    what gaming company is it?
    McCorn had a licence[/b]
    he did?
    isnt that like 2-3 years ago then?

unban me from mirc

morax

not this shit again

Unless you prove this is information for an OFFICIAL licensed server then this will be locked if links are posted or information is given on how to access private servers

You can discuss the possibility of a European-KO, but I doubt there will ever be one.

kibal

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    I think its a good idea, not for us, but turks.
    They can all fuck off to EUKO seeing as its made for them, and leave UNITED STATES knight online alone.
    LoL usko w/o turks ll be very boring .

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast