Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Europe knight-online

This is a discussion on Europe knight-online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is no smoke without a fire.. so its not bad to check any possibilities when u hear a rumor.....
Page: 4

JimXrOx

there is no smoke without a fire.. so its not bad to check any possibilities when u hear a rumor..

nice i hope we get euko ^_^

CrusAd3R

leave turkey alone and if this rumor is truth it will be the same as usko in 2 months.

wraith86

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    I think its a good idea, not for us, but turks.
    They can all fuck off to EUKO seeing as its made for them, and leave UNITED STATES knight online alone.
    LoL usko w/o turks ll be very boring .[/b]
    are you joking? KO will be WAY funner with alot of new english speaking players and skilled players returning. if a real company ran USKO this game would be awesome.

Originally posted by wynne.
    Not another server-.- Check it out when turkey got dc. Moradon is fuking empty! Just deal with these turks some off them are good gunz

The only reason Moradon is empty during Turkey DC's is because of all the 2343284129876412 english speaking players who quit thx to turks. I've played Ares since the beggining and I remember how it was back in the days without turks.

Skazi

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.
    Not another server-.- Check it out when turkey got dc. Moradon is fuking empty! Just deal with these turks some off them are good gunz

The only reason Moradon is empty during Turkey DC's is because of all the 2343284129876412 english speaking players who quit thx to turks. I've played Ares since the beggining and I remember how it was back in the days without turks.[/b]
    +1

back in the time when no1 killed talos/tk and ppl dunno upgrade well, shard+5 was OWNAGE in this times there was alot english speakers and some turks, but 80% of those turks knew english well

souldkiller

As long as the EUKO isnt run by another gay company like K2, and it goes p2p, meaning more security/customer support, then the "turk ip-ban plıs" wouldnt really matter...cus this kind of system would automatically filter the bad turks/kiddies/babas/dupers....
    But seriously now...ill stop dreaming :mellow:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

imo, if there ever was a EUKO, itll be hosted in germany, since we're central europe and tbh got the best servesr arround xD
    but anyways, mgames aint giving out any english licenses for this game anymore, and since there arent many europe ppl playing this game, it'd be pretty worthless setting up a server there, eventho there are maybe 20-30? germans ppl playing this game so there wont be a nazı ko

gravedigga_bg

there aren't many european ppl playing???
    What the hell u talkin bout?!?! the majority is european ppl

turkey isnt in europe baba

and compared to the US, yes there are less european ppl playing this game.

gravedigga_bg

don't think so

Originally posted by schrotti
    turkey isnt in europe baba

and compared to the US, yes there are less european ppl playing this game.
    lol less europe ppl playing lol if theyd make like 1-2 server they would be FULL im very sure of it

umm, no? lets say K2 would ban ALL turks from this game and only had ONE server, it wouldnt be that full as they are now tbh... each server has about 5k accounts on it? about 4k are turkish accounts?

i think they shouldn't bann turkey tbh just bann the cheaters and shit there are nice turks out there so

I'd pay for EUKO, if I would run the company myself, or someone I know runs it.

No, but seriously, I would Pay for EUKO like on WOW every month 10$ if:

1.) Turkish Ip ban
    2.) No hacks
    3.) GMS on ALL DAY and NIGHT, yes robot gm's that dont need sleep/eat/drink.
    4.) good services.
    5.) hmm, thats it..

Too bad we will never come to such a thing

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast