Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Europe knight-online

This is a discussion on Europe knight-online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Holy It didn't start with the greeks either. Old school Ares and prolly quite a ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    It didn't start with the greeks either. Old school Ares and prolly quite a few from Diez know what I'm talking about.
    Im old old old schools and dunno what r u talking about ....cose i remember anihilation with a mague ( dont remember his name was 3 letters name zyx or soemthing) ,commander and company ( all turks) and 4 me they were the firsts duppers .[/b]
    zyx was the mage with his +9 duped elixir he got from annihilation
    guwakzai was also oldschool
    uhm cant really remember much from there

savants

Originally posted by schrotti
    it STARTED WITH THE PL BABAS !
    no, it started with the shrotti baba :lol: :lol:

as far as i know ( and i live in europ! ) turkij is a member of europ ( as a continent ) but not part of the european society...
    they are wanting to join tho ... but they can't live up to the economical needs ( such as education.. BBP per citizen ... and so on )

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    as far as i know ( and i live in europ! ) turkij is a member of europ ( as a continent ) but not part of the european society...
    they are wanting to join tho ... but they can't live up to the economical needs ( such as education.. BBP per citizen ... and so on )
    not to forget, turkey isnt really IN europe but asian, 3% of turkey is in europe and turkey is a large country, so there isnt much there

just because 3% turkey is in europe doesnt mean they cant get in the game, MUAHAHAHHA u are all doomed turks will rule all of ko eventually

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

atleast the EU isnt overcrowed with turks yet :P

FatM4n

but very soon it will be :wub:

hopefully they wont get in the EU for a long time. their economy, human rights and living standards are not high enough and it will lead to mass immigration. Its bad enough having so many muslims on my road, it makes me feel sick walking past the scum.

Originally posted by 0000000
    hopefully they wont get in the EU for a long time. their economy, human rights and living standards are not high enough and it will lead to mass immigration. Its bad enough having so many muslims on my road, it makes me feel sick walking past the scum.
    live in nottingham then...flooded by em h43r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by lerX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lerX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    live in nottingham then...flooded by em h43r:[/b]

never been in germany, huh? :P

ministry

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    Originally posted by lerX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

never been in germany, huh? :P[/b]

or sweden, huh ? :P

or belgium ... brussels newest popular name are things like mohammed and stuff -_-

savants

theoretical, if game providers deiced so, gms can ban non-english speaking persons as well as
    persons using impertinant language etc... thats the rule of many mmorpgs, and at private servers its rule. it may be remedy for not only turks, but all slming kids :unsure:

Originally posted by ministry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ministry)</div>
    Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lerX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

never been in germany, huh? :P[/b]

or sweden, huh ? :P[/b][/quote]

or denmark, huh ? :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    even if there was a EUKO, why would they ban Turkey? *Turkey is in Europe so it makes no sense to ban your own countries
    turkey isnt in Europe
    "Eurasien"
    3% is in europe
    97% in Asia

I would play it if tr ip ban[/b]
    LOL u kno if they did ip ban the 97% that isnt in europe, u kno everyone is just gonna live in the 3% area XD

97% free land ftw :wub:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast