Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Europe knight-online

This is a discussion on Europe knight-online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div> Originally posted by ministry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ministry) Originally posted by schrotti <!--QuoteBegin-lerX @ <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 hopefully they wont ...
Page: 7

ministry

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    Originally posted by ministry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ministry)
    Originally posted by schrotti
    <!--QuoteBegin-lerX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

hopefully they wont get in the EU for a long time. their economy, human rights and living standards are not high enough and it will lead to mass immigration. Its bad enough having so many muslims on my road, it makes me feel sick walking past the scum.

live in nottingham then...flooded by em h43r:

never been in germany, huh? :P

or sweden, huh ? :P[/b]
    or denmark, huh ? :P[/b][/quote]

do denmark have immigrants :blink: :lol:

tbh sweden have the most mohammed and baba guys even more then india h43r: or that other mohammed contrys h43r:

india is mostly hindu, a more peaceful bunch. Im not sure about the rest of europe but the majority of british muslim immigrants are coming from pakistan. lots of african muslims coming now also.

1hit

Originally posted by Chemical
    yea it started with the greeks...

but yeah greece = turkey
    malaka chemi greece isnt turkey!and dupes come from some myko players that was start play usko in past (as far i know)

ministry

Originally posted by 0000000
    india is mostly hindu, a more peaceful bunch. Im not sure about the rest of europe but the majority of british muslim immigrants are coming from pakistan. lots of african muslims coming now also.
    yea same here iraq abd that kind of crap

Originally posted by 1hit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1hit)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

but yeah greece = turkey
    malaka chemi greece isnt turkey!and dupes come from some myko players that was start play usko in past (as far i know)[/b]
    MALAKA!

Yeah, it started in myko then went to usko, you are right.. see malaka 1hit is always right!
    ok, sry greece> turkey

Coronius

malaka has become an international word for real ... :lol:

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    It didn't start with the greeks either. Old school Ares and prolly quite a few from Diez know what I'm talking about.
    Im old old old schools and dunno what r u talking about ....cose i remember anihilation with a mague ( dont remember his name was 3 letters name zyx or soemthing) ,commander and company ( all turks) and 4 me they were the firsts duppers .[/b]

We're not talking about dupes bro. Talking about corruption. Live chat anyone? :rollseyes:

1hit

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    Originally posted by 1hit@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

but yeah greece = turkey

malaka chemi greece isnt turkey!and dupes come from some myko players that was start play usko in past (as far i know)
    MALAKA!

Yeah, it started in myko then went to usko, you are right.. see malaka 1hit is always right!
    ok, sry greece> turkey [/b]
    chemi<3 malaka pousti

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by ::XFactor::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::XFactor:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    even if there was a EUKO, why would they ban Turkey? *Turkey is in Europe so it makes no sense to ban your own countries
    They bomb there own holiday tourist places...

How proffesional is that to be in Europe -_-[/b]
    u are the most retarted person I have ever seen in this forum -_-

Banned

Well i think that when it comes out and its p2p and like 3$ then all ppl still going to play this ... And yea about 2-3 Servers and all full, doesn't have that "ghost town" problem ^_^
    And there might come good cs and active gm-s not like in usko who login like once in year -.-

mariobros3

is there any official webside about it or smth ?

Banned

Originally posted by mariobros3
    is there any official webside about it or smth ?
    Not at the moment -.- i'm waiting that also ..............

Solstice

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

It didn't start with the greeks either. Old school Ares and prolly quite a few from Diez know what I'm talking about.

Im old old old schools and dunno what r u talking about ....cose i remember anihilation with a mague ( dont remember his name was 3 letters name zyx or soemthing) ,commander and company ( all turks) and 4 me they were the firsts duppers .

We're not talking about dupes bro. Talking about corruption. Live chat anyone? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Livechat wasn't corruption, livechat was the product of K2 hiring people that had never played the game as customer service. First corruption was probably Raven and his dd gaunts harpy banning.

It's funny, I remember at the start of ares there was the Ottoman clan, the only turks on the server. They were banned for macroing (surprise surprise) and the leader swore that K2 would regret the decision. I guess that little prophecy came true as a plague of turks was released all over usko.

Also southall = islamabad.co.uk

Caesar? kom?

Banned Senior Member

EUKO googoogo

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast