Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Europe knight-online

This is a discussion on Europe knight-online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GROBS EUKO googoogo * h43r:...
Page: 8

sophiem

Originally posted by GROBS
    EUKO googoogo *
    h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    EUKO googoogo *
    h43r:[/b]
    :rollseyes:

sophiem

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

EUKO googoogo *

h43r:
    :rollseyes:[/b]

gogogo heroes 5..

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

It didn't start with the greeks either. Old school Ares and prolly quite a few from Diez know what I'm talking about.

Im old old old schools and dunno what r u talking about ....cose i remember anihilation with a mague ( dont remember his name was 3 letters name zyx or soemthing) ,commander and company ( all turks) and 4 me they were the firsts duppers .
    zyx was the mage with his +9 duped elixir he got from annihilation
    guwakzai was also oldschool
    uhm cant really remember much from there[/b]
    it is xyz, first level 60 ice mage from macroing, and duped +8 elixirs, and got super rich cuz of rental bug.kthxbye

and kibal is right, without turks, K2 wouldnt make enough money to keep the company alive

how many US/CA players actually plays USKO? It should be named to TRKO for a reason - they are THE majority

someone should jsut by a turkish license...u make mad money and problem solved for us...

Sanchez

Originally posted by Skazi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skazi)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

Not another server-.- Check it out when turkey got dc. Moradon is fuking empty! Just deal with these turks some off them are good gunz

The only reason Moradon is empty during Turkey DC's is because of all the 2343284129876412 english speaking players who quit thx to turks. I've played Ares since the beggining and I remember how it was back in the days without turks.
    +1

back in the time when no1 killed talos/tk and ppl dunno upgrade well, shard+5 was OWNAGE in this times there was alot english speakers and some turks, but 80% of those turks knew english well[/b]
    do u know what is the problem with turkish players since they have been playin in internet cafe the little children see this game and try to play thats all.I am turkish but I am living in Canada.When I was in Turkey every single internet cafes have this game and children were playin it.I dunno if there will be a euroko and better than USko,but u know what guys turkish ppl are not bad as u guys see in this game.These ppl actually which u guys see they dont know english and they are playin this game because everybody is playin Turkey.KO is famous in turkey thats why.If they ban turkish IP some good guns will be gone and u guys will have less fun.I dunno it wont effect me (Ip ban) but maybe u guys should ignore these children.We have the same problem as u guys have.We are in same situation about these little turkish children.Normally in turkey under 18 age nobody can enter to a internet cafe but nobody cares.Nvm I just wanted to tell my opinion about this situation. :wub:

Originally posted by Sanchez+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sanchez)</div>
    Originally posted by Skazi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skazi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

Not another server-.- Check it out when turkey got dc. Moradon is fuking empty! Just deal with these turks some off them are good gunz

The only reason Moradon is empty during Turkey DC's is because of all the 2343284129876412 english speaking players who quit thx to turks. I've played Ares since the beggining and I remember how it was back in the days without turks.
    +1

back in the time when no1 killed talos/tk and ppl dunno upgrade well, shard+5 was OWNAGE in this times there was alot english speakers and some turks, but 80% of those turks knew english well[/b]
    do u know what is the problem with turkish players since they have been playin in internet cafe the little children see this game and try to play thats all.I am turkish but I am living in Canada.When I was in Turkey every single internet cafes have this game and children were playin it.I dunno if there will be a euroko and better than USko,but u know what guys turkish ppl are not bad as u guys see in this game.These ppl actually which u guys see they dont know english and they are playin this game because everybody is playin Turkey.KO is famous in turkey thats why.If they ban turkish IP some good guns will be gone and u guys will have less fun.I dunno it wont effect me (Ip ban) but maybe u guys should ignore these children.We have the same problem as u guys have.We are in same situation about these little turkish children.Normally in turkey under 18 age nobody can enter to a internet cafe but nobody cares.Nvm I just wanted to tell my opinion about this situation. :wub:[/b][/quote]

How little children get there hands on koxp :blink:

Sanchez

Originally posted by lerX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lerX)</div>
    Originally posted by Sanchez+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sanchez)
    Originally posted by Skazi
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

+1

back in the time when no1 killed talos/tk and ppl dunno upgrade well, shard+5 was OWNAGE in this times there was alot english speakers and some turks, but 80% of those turks knew english well
    do u know what is the problem with turkish players since they have been playin in internet cafe the little children see this game and try to play thats all.I am turkish but I am living in Canada.When I was in Turkey every single internet cafes have this game and children were playin it.I dunno if there will be a euroko and better than USko,but u know what guys turkish ppl are not bad as u guys see in this game.These ppl actually which u guys see they dont know english and they are playin this game because everybody is playin Turkey.KO is famous in turkey thats why.If they ban turkish IP some good guns will be gone and u guys will have less fun.I dunno it wont effect me (Ip ban) but maybe u guys should ignore these children.We have the same problem as u guys have.We are in same situation about these little turkish children.Normally in turkey under 18 age nobody can enter to a internet cafe but nobody cares.Nvm I just wanted to tell my opinion about this situation. :wub:[/b]

How little children get there hands on koxp :blink:[/b][/quote]

they see these kinda things from other computers and in cafes some fukin cheaters cheat them how to use it.I saw couple cafes like this <_<

IsgurosBous

Here in the Netherlands there are already more muslims than protestants

Banned

They could make English test to all So who can speak well that can play ^_^

MalaViDa

YESS!! make european KO will be the finally solution of our problems... now we only need a company for take copyrights...

or make a fundation for european players

So i think only 10% of turks are good europeans...

COME TO SPAIN! Ibissa island, free national identification for all.... xD u only need a boat and tresspass the gibraltar sea :angry:

So if u want to do it easily, go with the france pirinees... there is no policeman in this roads, so all rumanians can come then :wub:

Someone want?? good climate, good girls, no rules... alcoholism etc

mariobros3

no one make europian ko

HAHA , that was big joke topic

Sanchez

guys try to have fun with USKO right now!! <_<

lolior

israel is counted as europe?

GhostDog

Originally posted by lolior
    israel is counted as europe?
    not much of us here, but yeah count us to