Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 issues/ support - round in circles..

This is a discussion on K2 issues/ support - round in circles.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since K2 changed myKOL to gamersfirst. I have no way to change my password on my ingame account. The ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default K2 issues/ support - round in circles..

Well since K2 changed myKOL to gamersfirst. I have no way to change my password on my ingame account.

The account is over 5 years old and i have used over 20+ email address and passwords in that time with new jobs/ new games etc.

I cant remember the Email that i set to the gamersfirst account like 5 years ago. Up untill like 6 months ago, i used to be able to login to myKOL with the game login and change the password/ email etc that why.

Now i have had a bad time with secruity on my PC and believe someone is trying to get my detail, as i have good geared charater at lvl 80, and 77.

so i contact support:

Hello, im a old player the account im writing about is not this account, as i cant never had a gamersfirst account.

Account named : *********

i wish to gain access to gamersfirst, i dont think i have ever setup a gamersfirst account, but now i want to change pass/ code for secruirty reasons

Their response:

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding linking your account to Gamers First.

In order to link a pre-existing account to your Gamers First account, please follow the instructions below:

· Please log into your profile at GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

· Click on the tab "Add Game Account" on the right hand side of the page.

· Select "Add Existing Account" and choose your game below.

· Type in the Account ID and password of the old account.

· Verify the words in the image and press the "Add Existing Account" button.

Please note: for Knight Online and Sword of the New World accounts, you will need a "Link Code." You can obtain this code by logging into your account from the official game websites: Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First or Sword 2 – Free to Play Online MMORPG Fantasy Games – GamersFirst . I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope this answers any questions you have regarding account linking.

i responded

in regards to the account usko login : *******
    pass: ******

this is a 3 year old account, i have no access to gamersfirst site, i used to be able to login myKO and chnage the password, you have change that, now i cant change it.

I require assistance as i had a infected computer and fear my account may be compromied. I need to change the password.

i can provid all account detail:

i gave login, pass, secret question, answer, secret answer, location, dob, and the 9 didget ids of all click and buy purchases

Their response

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your account "*****". Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play(TM) offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Service Level Agreement available on each of our game sites.

Please be informed that you are now able to change your account password and email address yourself.

If you have a GamersFirst linked account:

· Go to GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

· To reset your password click on "edit" link

· To reset your email address click on "edit" link

If you have an unlinked Knight Online account:

· Go to Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

· To reset your password click on "Reset/Change Password" link

· To reset your email address click on "Change Email Address" link

· Follow on screen instructions to change your account information

Thank you for choosing GamersFirst!

Response (Ray) 07/07/2010 03:59 PM
    Greetings ******,

We are currently aware of this issue and are working hard to find an immediate solution. For now, please continue trying to log-in and you will eventually be admitted access. If you have any further questions or issues, please submit a new support ticket and we will be happy to assist you as quickly as possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for choosing GamersFirst.

Regards,

Ordway
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

Be among the first to try GamersFirst's upcoming games!
    - Intense first-person shooter action: Parabellum – Free to Play Online FPS Game, Multiplayer Adventure/War Games Online – GamersFirst
    - Yeni nesil, tamamen Türkçe MMO: Runes of Magic: Sonsuz Macera - Tamamen ücretsiz oynanabilen Türkçe MMORPG

Click here to earn FREE G1 Credits!

my response:

Dear ray:

i dont no if your response is automated or just stupid

if you care to read my first post you will see i have spent over $2000 on PUS so pls dont advise me i need to buy more to gain access to support.

Ontop of that why on earth would i buy Premiums on a account which i feel is compremissed, that is why i need to change the password.

their reply:

We are currently aware of this issue and are working hard to find an immediate solution. For now, please continue trying to log-in and you will eventually be admitted access. If you have any further questions or issues, please submit a new support ticket and we will be happy to assist you as quickly as possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for choosing GamersFirst.

my reply

You keep telling me to vist Gamersfirst to change the detail....

The whole problem is I CANT GET ACCESS to gamersfirst !!!!!

you say you have changed the password that i have requested.

Nothing has changed!!

I asked the question " are you changing the password on the game account ( ie KO login) or the Gamersfirst account?

I need access to my gamersfirst account.

You currently have not changed either my ****** - game login password, or the gamersfirst login details.

As i have stated I need to change the password on the ingame account, as i suspect malicious programs on my PC.
    In turn i need access to my gamersfirst acount, so im able to do so.

I have provided all the information and verified that i am the account holder.

their reply:

We have processed the change of information to the account "******" as you requested. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. Remember to change your password regularly and never give out your account name or password. The Knight Online Staff will never ask you for this information.

my reply:

Why are you replying with this, nothing on the account has been changed!!

you go login on gamersfirst site with ****** and the new password - you cant login

you go login to knight online with ****** and the new password - you cant login.

NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED

Their reply:

In order for us to change your account "*****" information, we will need to verify that you are the rightful owner of this account. We will need the following:

• The Click and Buy 9 digit customer IDs

Please provide all information for ALL payments made within the last 6 months. Once we have this information we will be able to make the changes you requested on your account. I understand this is a lot of information to provide, but it is absolutely necessary to ensure that we protect your account's security. As a reminder, please do not submit a ticket from a compromised account as you will be providing sensitive information that could be compromised. Please create a new account and submit a new ticket with the necessary information.

Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

My reply :

I have already provided all the information, and full verified that i am the account holder.

I have been told that the details have been changed to my account "******"

And i gave a new password

I feel im going round in circles.

All the details are provided in the pervious ticket ********

but for you easy here are the click and buy info again for you.

(listed all 1 years click and buy ids for the second time)

their reply:

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Knight Online account "******". Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play(TM) offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Service Level Agreement available on each of our game sites.

Please be informed that you are now able to change your account password and email address yourself.

If you have a GamersFirst linked account:

• Go to GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online
    • To reset your password click on "edit" link
    • To reset your email address click on "edit" link

If you have an unlinked Knight Online account:

• Go to Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First
    • To reset your password click on "Reset/Change Password" link
    • To reset your email address click on "Change Email Address"

OMG im going round and round in circles, they clearly wont help me is there any governing bodies i can contact.

Any other users got advise that have had the same problems?

I need some advise, what ever i write the either say provide details ( which i have done 4 times)

or you need to purchase priemum to get support( which i will not do) having spent over $2000 over the years, and the fact i feel my account secruity is in question.

HELP PLS!!
    Last edited by FromTheDarkness; 07-11-2010 at 08:50 AM.

if i was you buddy i would not even bother with k2's customer support as they dont give .02$ about you at all.

i would make a new email and make a gamerfirst account and send them all the info you have about your current account and tell them how you cannot log their site due to a problem by k2. explain that you wish to change your info etc.

give them all the possible info that u can give including payment history and how u have purchased premiums in the past give them your birthdate and your current pw and seal etc etc

gamerfirst actually has people who work in the customer service department not just abunch of robots .

when my account was hacked in past i got it restored by making new account at gamersfirst and providing payment details and they restored a pw to me in less then 24 hours and without 3 or 4 emails which u need to get anything done with k2.

Banned for scamming.

That what i did lol the aboce are tickets post and recieved

But i dont fully understand what you mean?

K2 support is Gamersfirst support

The only way to gain support IS though gamersfirst, so i dont no what your on about really.

Banned

better trying send ticket and say that you got hacked and need to change email and password and provide the info they asked for, itll be better

the problem is this the customer service reps in the knightonline world are useless! what hapens is u send a ticket and even if you are premium user they send u a message saying to get support u need premium... then u send a message saying i have premium ... then they check if u do then a rep gets on and asks what the problem is , then u need to confirm info with them before they will change anything...

mean while u need to wait for there responses so between each step its taking at least 1 day ... so it takes about a week to get anything done.

whereas if you go directly through gamersfirst support they get back to u in 1 day and u confirm what they want. i would suggest saying you think your account is compromised and that u dont want to enter info on the k2 site and say u made new gamersfirst account so no one could get ur info. then tell them the problem with your account and ask them to change it etc...

give them all the info u have and pray for a prompt response.

No point even contacting support on there I never get a straight answer about anything...it's like a bot sends out reply because it's always the same text.

TrollKing

try to call them

rofl i laughed when they said "purcashe premium today" etc.. I bet its some retarded monkey working on customer service

Banned

guys you donot understand his problem ... ROFL
    his problem is this account is old account not added to any account on gamersfirst
    the solution:
    1-log to ko website and get your link code
    it will ask for secret answer when you answer it you will get the link code
    2-go to gamersfirst
    3-create a new account
    4-go to my profile
    5-on the right below the ads you find the list of games available from gamersfirst
    you find over this list a hyperlink name: add a new game account
    click on it
    6-choose add an existing account
    7-type your secret answer and the link code .... etc what it asks
    now you are done
    8-you log to the gamersfirst by the account you created or the account you added to it(which you have the problem with it atm)
    when you want to change your password or email
    1-you remember the list of games on step nomber 5
    2-click on knightonline
    you will find the acount of gamersfirst and the account you added
    3-click on the account you added since this is the account you having problem with it
    4-you will be redirected to the profile of that account
    5-click change password
    6-answer your secret question that you choosed from creation of the gamersfirst account
    7-you are done
    if you have any other problem with linking your account to gamersfirst
    my msn is in my signature
    actually 7-8 hours online a day(GMT+2)
    Good Luck getting your problem solved

[QUOTE=AlextraEG;2670377]guys you donot understand his problem ... ROFL
    his problem is this account is old account not added to any account on gamersfirst

bro you dont understand his account has special symbols in it or more then 13 letters its old account and when they changed over the system u cant link anything together cuz there system takes only numbers and letters now and only 13 spaces long

so they need to manually change it which no one wants to do because they are lazy and also probably not just any customer service rep can fool around with the db which is wise seeing k2 employees are fuking monkeys. anyways u need to contact gamersfirst and they probably get shit done by directly acessing the csrs who can change things... without having to go through the kol spam bot first and then the stupid level 1 csr who cant do anything but copy and paste answers lol

its like when u call on the phone about a billing problem first u get a jerk off guy who just answers the phone and tells u he cant help u and u need to talk to his manager and then u ream the managers ass and he takes care of the problem and gives u a discount lol. so quit wasting time on k2 kol site cuz everyone is fuking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    anyways u need to contact gamersfirst and they probably get shit done by directly acessing the csrs who can change things... without having to go through the kol spam bot first and then the stupid level 1 csr who cant do anything but copy and paste answers lol

its like when u call on the phone about a billing problem first u get a jerk off guy who just answers the phone and tells u he cant help u and u need to talk to his manager and then u ream the managers ass and he takes care of the problem and gives u a discount lol. so quit wasting time on k2 kol site cuz everyone is fuking retarded
    So does this include problems with havin items disappearing? Lol

Seriously they just suddenly disappeared in a 2 minute DC. I wasn't scammed or hacked in anyway, they just disappeared.

Can I get K2 to fix my problem too by doing the same thing?

what is so hard to understadn? just buy premium

Banned

no its not needed to buy premium
    and you can read the news about the linking of old accounts with special letters
    they tell you create a new account
    then post a ticket with all info to prove you are real owner
    then tell them which 2 chars (they can only deliver 2 chars per account) you wanna deliver to the new account
    means you create a new acc and say in the ticket about your old account
    you have special letters on it and wanna transfer your chars to a new account on gamersfirst
    by the way: if your old account is human then make the new account human and make at least 1 char on it and leave the other 2 spots empty to let the customer support deliver for you the other 2 chars on these 2 empty slots
    then wait their reply
    if you donot understand me :
    go to this news url:Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    guys you donot understand his problem ... ROFL
    the solution:
    1-log to ko website and get your link code
    it will ask for secret answer when you answer it you will get the link code
    2-go to gamersfirst
    3-create a new account
    4-go to my profile
    5-on the right below the ads you find the list of games available from gamersfirst
    you find over this list a hyperlink name: add a new game account
    click on it
    6-choose add an existing account
    7-type your secret answer and the link code .... etc what it asks
    now you are done
    8-you log to the gamersfirst by the account you created or the account you added to it(which you have the problem with it atm)
    when you want to change your password or email
    1-you remember the list of games on step nomber 5
    2-click on knightonline
    you will find the acount of gamersfirst and the account you added
    3-click on the account you added since this is the account you having problem with it
    4-you will be redirected to the profile of that account
    5-click change password
    6-answer your secret question that you choosed from creation of the gamersfirst account
    7-you are done
    if you have any other problem with linking your account to gamersfirst
    my msn is in my signature
    actually 7-8 hours online a day(GMT+2)
    Good Luck getting your problem solved
    nope Wrong, i have some common sence

i tried that, and it seems it is linked to a gamersfirst. The only way too retreive it though gamersfirst is by providing the email address, used to setup the gamersfirst account.

Now i have had over 20 email adresses over the years, and although i know the email address linked to the game account IE the old myKOL site, i dont no the email for the gamersfirst acount.

I have never needed to ever ever login to gamersfirst before, as i could change all my account detail though the myKOL pannel. I bought prem though the game never dealt with KESN or what not.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    what is so hard to understadn? just buy premium
    why on earth would i buy prem on a account i believe is compromised.

I love it when people dont put on their reading glasses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast