Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Europe players ip blocked om cwest?

This is a discussion on Europe players ip blocked om cwest? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my question is. Are they getting ip blocked for usko/cwest or not. Need clear answer please and ty....
Page: 1

fenrirstop

Default Europe players ip blocked om cwest?

So my question is. Are they getting ip blocked for usko/cwest or not. Need clear answer please and ty.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    So my question is. Are they getting ip blocked for usko/cwest or not. Need clear answer please and ty.
    noone still knows shit about euko, so just be patient bro

Little archer Senior Member

probably yes

even if it was not set in stone yet it still seems that its quite the rumour, just take a look at cwest section to see all the nub euros selling all their shit

too bad no one will buy it

h4h4

i am buying... but cheap :P

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

why does everyone come to a conclusion that USKO will have IP restriction for europe players? unless they wanna kill themselves since both USKO and EUKO are run by the same ppl... i just dont get it...

nvm... there you go... to clear up some rumours

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.

Btw i heard beta start soon is that true ?
    And release maybe this year lol?

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Btw i heard beta start soon is that true ?
    And release maybe this year lol?
    there is no maybe.
    Beta starts October 11th, main servers launch November 1st

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    why does everyone come to a conclusion that USKO will have IP restriction for europe players? unless they wanna kill themselves since both USKO and EUKO are run by the same ppl... i just dont get it...

nvm... there you go... to clear up some rumours

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.
    nice nice see how they can arrange it with them not even having to do anything with USKO

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    there is no maybe.
    Beta starts October 11th, main servers launch November 1st
    i still wonder why after so many proops ppl stil dont belive that will happen...

fenrirstop

''Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish''

so this means europe players wont get ip blocked right? or am i wrong

ty

the notice about being able to play at usko decides it for me, its real and im going there
    gn

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    why does everyone come to a conclusion that USKO will have IP restriction for europe players?
    No one ever assumed.

10-04-2011 09:24 PM #6
    TIPBOX19
    Administrator
    Dear Users

USKO and EUKO will mutually block IPs of other licensed territories.

Thank you for your question

- Knight Online Team
    They just changed their mind a day later. Nothing surprising though since its g1 we 're talking about.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Even if they did you can still use VPN, its easy to set up and use. I personally used it for year and never had any problems with it.

Hope this answers your question regardless on what they decide to do.

SpitfireTemp

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    No one ever assumed.

They just changed their mind a day later. Nothing surprising though since its g1 we 're talking about.
    It's not changing mind, it's only for existing USKO chars/accounts.

Interesting thing that there has only been a statement from EUKO on this, because in the end, it is USKO that will do the blocking of European IPs. I'd hold my breath till USKO confirms it.

yo apparently its the korean version of ko right? if so im going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast